FelinaGabe
#64329260Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:12 PM GMT

(I am joining out of complete boredom,please hold)
jjjmmm08
#64330703Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

(I'll join, since I'm bored.)
jjjmmm08
#64330858Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:37 PM GMT

Supervillian CS: SuperName: [Darkness Six], otherwise known as JOKER. ( No not the one from Batman..) Gender: Male Age:Unknown, appears to be 36. Secret Identities Name: Unknown Appearance:(I suck at these.) He is 5'10", and he wears a black suit, and a great tie. He also wears a white mask, with a smiling expression on it. He has grey eyes, and a red make in the shape of a diamond on his face. He has white skin, and grey hair, even though he is young. He also wears white gloves. Personality: He has a twisted personality, always playing around with cards, and acting strange and mysterious. He also leaves most of his decisions to Powers or Weapons: Two decks of cards, one consisting of a blue design, and one consisting of a red design. The red one is pretty much the deck he uses for decisions. He uses them for many choices, depending on the card he picks. He uses the blue deck for attacking, throwing the cards at the enemy, and those cards seem to be made of a light-weight material, which are capable of damaging an enemy. [-Cards-] For Attacking- Ace- He'll kill a person, and attack the superhero, using a random weapon, or the blue designed deck of cards. If he ends up losing to the hero, he'll retreat. Heart- He'll torture a person, and then attack the superhero, by commanding his goons to attack, and then he'll retreat. Diamond- He'll just run away, and leave a card, which is a Joker, covered in blood, no matter if he had killed anyone or not. Club- He will just stand there in waiting, and command his goons to attack the superhero, and then he'll attack the superhero head on. After a while, if he starts losing, he'll stay. For Negotiations- King- He'll agree to any bargain or deal, and then retreat, dropping a bloody joker card. Queen- He'll disagree, and run away, leaving 2 bloody joker cards. Jack- He'll do nothing, and retreat. Other than those, he may use the cards for different occasions. Allies: Nobody, so far. Worst Enemies: Unknown, so far. Other: Quote: "You'll never take back your choice, since I've already played my cards!" He also always drops a bloody joker card when he leaves or retreats.
ThousandVolt
#64333467Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:12 PM GMT

(Ok YOU MUST PUT what you are, how do you expect me to know, for those who have what they are may begin, He is the setup, there is a huge fire down in Fox Park in New York where you all start at in different buildings, you may help the citizens, put our the fire, steals during the distartion or pretty much anything.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#64333615Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:15 PM GMT

((Supervillain.)
jjjmmm08
#64333829Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:18 PM GMT

(I'm a supervillian, if you were asking me.)
ThousandVolt
#64333961Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:20 PM GMT

(No, just anyone who didn't say it in there CS, YOU MAY BEGIN)
ThousandVolt
#64334333Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

Superhero CS: SuperName: PlasmaMan Gender: Male Age(OPTIONAL): Unknown Secret Identities Name: Charles Daily Appearance: Very strong features, very Superman looking (it's sorta a ripoff), wears a yellow full-body suit with a red belt, and a blue 'P' on his chest, wears red boots Personality: Brave, Heroic, "Perfect" hero Powers or Weapons: Plasma eyes, Ability to Morph, Acid breath Allies: Most heroes Worst Enemies: Kraken Other(Includes catchphrases, weaknesses, etc.): Weakness: Liquid Nitrogen
ThousandVolt
#64334376Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

Sorry, that wasn't on purpose xP
jjjmmm08
#64334400Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

What's with the long space?
herofurno2
#64334505Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

Superhero CS: SuperName: Inferno Gender:M Age(OPTIONAL): 17 Secret Identities Name:Alex Brown Appearance:He wears blue jeans with a red flame design down where the holes for the feet are. He has a red shirt with a leather jacket. He also uses a red full head mask. He is tall and lean like a runner. Personality:Alex/Inferno is kind. He is helpful but (as his name suggests) has a temper. Powers or Weapons:He has flight, control over fire, and strength as his powers. Allies:TBA Worst Enemies:TBA other:Catchphrase:Who needs a catchphrase when you're a superhero? (Yes he actually says that sometimes.)
Rianbowstar12
#64335543Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:45 PM GMT

Claudia I sit on a bench just reading my college eletrictrian manual preparing for exams. I turn a paper as I brush my hair back from my face. I stop at the middle of the page as I see a firetruck past by. I look to see where the truck is going- the park!? " But the citizens!" I thought in my head. " I might not take out fires but villains can lurk around." I ran into a dark alley taking off my boulse and jeans changing into The Bolt.
Akowrules
#64335853Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:50 PM GMT

(first citizen, you ALL be jelly >:3) Citizen: Name: Katie Spears Gender: Female Age(OPTIONAL): 25 Job: Singer Appearance: Long blonde hair that reaches her shoulder blades, bright blue eyes, fair complexion, a little taller than average Personality: Bubbly, vivacious, a bit loud at times, stubborn Likes or Dislikes Supers?: likes Other: none
Rianbowstar12
#64335967Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:53 PM GMT

( Good choice Akowrules, we need citizens :). )
Akowrules
#64336187Wednesday, March 14, 2012 10:57 PM GMT

(isn't it just devious? Since theres only one citizen, all the villains/super villains will fight each other for my capture >:3 ITSBRILLIANT!)
Rianbowstar12
#64336351Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

( Yea and you are like a famous singer so you know people will get worried if someone famous is harmed most of the times. )
Akowrules
#64336620Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:05 PM GMT

(Ikr? I think I will bea fought over much, mostly because most people would rather have powers than have none)
ThousandVolt
#64336750Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

(lol accepted, both of you)
Akowrules
#64336849Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:09 PM GMT

(yush! Hooray for the only actual PC that's a citizen lol)
Rianbowstar12
#64336860Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:09 PM GMT

( Well, can you role play with your character now I want to read what is going to happen. )
Sahanke
#64338463Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:33 PM GMT

Supervillian CS: SuperName:Colonel Volgin Gender:Male Age(OPTIONAL): 18 Secret Identities Name(IF ANY):Vladamir Kosak Appearance:A 6'7" man with short brown hair. He has pale skin, a medium build and blues eyes with a scar over his left eye. When he is just Vladamir he wears a white t-shirt and blue jeans and sneakers, but when he is Volgin, he wears a Lab coat, army camo pants, boots and half of a gas mask that covers the left side of his face so no ones sees his scar. Personality:To people he is friends with or knows, he is a nice guy. But once he becomes the Colonel, he is mean and stren with just about everyone. Powers or Weapons:Lighting/Electrical powers and he is a genius of sorts. Allies:Bob (His hench man who's CS I will post later.) Worst Enemies:The Bolt Other:His weakness is water and being overcharged with electricty. When ever he is encountered by the Bolt, he says "Damnt, Bolt! I'm a Colonel not a____" and in the blank spot he would say somthing related to what he was caught doing.
Akowrules
#64338854Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:39 PM GMT

Katie I walk out of the music studio in yoga pants and a camisole with a half eaten bagel in my mouth "ugh, my manager will not hear the end of this. He SPECIFICALLY told me to be here 3 hours ago, and he hasn't shown yet!" I groan and I whistle for a cab. I get in the cab and tell him to take me to a Starbucks
kingdestroyah
#64338882Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:39 PM GMT

(Night quote: "Some heroes come recklessly at me, as if life is a game. Those are the ones whose skulls you most often see on my suit." Yes, he collects skulls of fallen heroes.)
Akowrules
#64339204Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:44 PM GMT

(quite dark, king O_O) Katie I pay the cab and walk into the Starbucks. I order a venti frappachino and wait for it to be done
kingdestroyah
#64340401Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:00 AM GMT

(Awok, that's my point. As CX-24 from another one of volts RPs prove, I generally have dark characters.) Night I sit quietly in the meeting room of my company, discussing the vote to expand the engineering section of the company. (Rax inc, they manufacture weapons and related types of tools/gear.)