of     1   

Torcus
#64220570Monday, March 12, 2012 7:29 PM GMT

Some of you have been waiting for this moment for a long time. This is something we're all excited. Some wonder why it was delayed. We have our reasons... [ NOTE ]: The one place area regen still works because regen was upgraded. Plane: http://www.roblox.com/SPAD-X-II-item?id=74652252 ● What is SPAD X.II? Very good question. SPAD X. is a series of planes that get highly more advanced as they move on to the last plane. We hope you appreciate our work. We have added highly new advanced stuff, so we're not going to tell you what your not going to miss! ● [NEW] Passenger Seat Some have been wondering, "Will SPAD X.II come with a passenger seat? Yes it will. It will not have controls due to the lack of them trying to mess the plane up. E.g. Nor tool, lag. =/ ● [UPGRADE] Speed I think it goes at 325 instead of 300. We're thinking we're only going to 300-400 because above four hundred because it will get hard to control, and all that stuff/junk will start happening. ● [UPGRADE] Missiles Missiles have been upgraded, their xBlastPressure has been upgraded to I think ... 7500000 which is 0.05% more blast pressure than SPAD X.I. It also has more radius. It has 1x more radius, which makes it 10. The SPAD X.I has five. ● [UPGRADE] No CockPits! Some are getting annoyed by the Cockpits, so I decided to remove them! "Yay!" Especially with the passenger seat, I knew I had to remove Cockpits for the passenger get in and not have their camera squashed... ● Faster Regen I upgraded regen to nearly 9x less than a regular second. Now, some things have broke... ● Missile upgrade... Oh, these aren't going good, due to the lack of pressure and radius. Now, you have to be MORE careul. ● Controls GUI... They are supposed to shrink, but I think that broke... =/ I'm so sorry that this is so long, but thanks for taking your time on reading this! The SPAD X. Team appreciates your enthusasim. I hope you enjoy my plane and just... thanks! ~ Torcus and the SPAD X. Plane
Torcus
#64362334Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:03 AM GMT

Any comments...?

of     1