of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

PenguinKills
#64639326Monday, March 19, 2012 9:20 PM GMT

Hello its PenguinKills heres how i start in Survival 303. i used Edd1148's skill guide i impoved it by a tiny bit, But its still his. Shoutouts: Silydragon55(Survival Buddy) Calwb(Survival Buddy) Gavlo(Survival Buddy) Rikon5(Survival Buddy) EpicTazzPro(Survival Buddy) ShadowCoredem(Real Life Friend) Esumo(Survival Buddy) And Edd1148(Skill Guide Owner) Foraging ~ This skill I believe increases the speed of the Forage Tool. Can be increased through usage of the Forage Tool, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how big the object being foraged is. Swimming ~ This skill increases the time you can stay afloat on the sea. Can be increased through usage of the Swim button which appears by the Stats GUI when you jump into the ocean. Carpentry ~ This skill enables you to craft tools/items involving wood as long as your Carpentry level is met. Can be increased through crafting with wood, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how how many requirements the tool/item you crafted had. (I.e. 2 Sm Tree Stump > Hull) Smithing ~ This skill can be increased through use of the anvil in creating tools and items. ( I.e. Handle + Refined Iron > Pickaxe/Axe) Masonry ~ This skils enables you to craft tools/items involving stone as long as your Masonry level is met. Can be increased through crafting with stone, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how how many requirements the tool/item you crafted had. (I.e. 2 Boulders > Stone Wall) Shipbuilding ~ This skill enables you to craft ships. Can be increased through crafting ships, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how many requirements the ship you crafted had. (I.e. Hull > Raft) Architecture ~ This skill enables you to craft buildings. Can be increased through crafting buildings, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how many requirements the building you crafted had. (I.e. 2 Sm Tree Stumps + Large Leaves = Tower) Crafting ~ This important skill enables you to craft tools/items in general. Can be increased through crafting anything, increasing in amounts of XP relative to how many requirements the tool/item you crafted had. Engineering ~ This skill affects the Medieval things you may create. It may be increased through creating Catapults and Carts. Chemistry ~ This skill enables you to mix (craft) together ores/minerals - more importantly the ingredients needed for gunpowder. Can be increased through crafting ores/minerals together. (i.e. 2 Coal > Charcoal) Cooking ~ The level of this skill does not restrict you to cooking certain sizes of food. Can be increased through cooking. Farming ~ This skill enables you to make building such as the Hen House. It can be increased through planting Fruits/Seeds. How i start: Also made by Edd1148. Improved a bit for lumbermill I always like to start, prior to the Skills Update and even now, with crafting a Bucket, Firemaking Bow, and a Net. These are basic tools that can be reached within level 2 or 3 of any of the skills. Okay, so start off: 1) Foraging 3 Sm Bush Stump, and 10 Small Leaves. 2) From 2 Sm Bush Stumps craft (Item) 1 Large Handle, down to (Item) 1 Handle. 3) From 2 Small Leaves craft (Item) 1 Hemp, repeat 5x using up 8 more Small Leaves, ending with 5 Hemp. 4) Craft 5 Hemp into (Item) 5 Rope. 5) Craft 3 Rope into (Item) 3 Strings. 6) From 1 Sm Bush Stump + Rope craft into (Tool) Bucket, 7) From 1 Handle + Rope craft into (Tool) Firemaking Bow. 8) From 3 Strings craft into (Tool) Net. By now you're set to a good start at surviving. If you followed these steps you will have had enough Carpentry and Crafting skill levels to craft the 3 tools. Always keep atleast the Bucket and Firemaking Bow in your Equipment at the bottom of the screen, storing and taking any other tools. Afterwards you'll want to start fishing, cooking, and searching for a water source. You're lucky if you're on Paradise, Mainland, Bento, or Teraphyx Island! When you've had your fill you should set off to making at least one weapon. Then you may start building up your Shipbuilding level. 1) Forage 6 Sm Tree Stumps. 2) From 2 Sm Tree Stumps craft into (Item) Hull, repeat 2x using up 4 more Sm Tree Stumps, ending with 3 Hulls. 3) From 1 Hull craft (Tool) 1 Raft, repeat 2x. Now your Crafting, Carpentry, and Shipbuilding levels will have gone up a bit, ending with a Shipbuilding level of 3, when you can now craft Sailboats. Next, move onto building up your Architecture level. 1) Forage 18 Sm Tree Stumps (or cut down 9 Lg Tree Stumps) and 4 Large Leaves. 2) From 2 Sm Tree Stumps craft (Item) 1 Wall, repeat 8x ending with 9 Walls. 3) Following the *recipe 2 Walls + 1 Lg Leaves*, craft into (Tool) 1 Hut. *4) Repeat to craft into (Tool) 1 Granary. *5) Repeat to craft into (Tool) 1 Mill. 6) From 3 Walls Craft (Tool) 1 Lumber Mill. If you haven't gotten any yet, you should have gotten Wheat Seeds to put your Mill to use, and if you want, your Hut as well as a Storage Building. Finally, you've reached an Architecture level, The Lumbermill - a very useful building as it produces planks which uses more efficiently the wood you drop into it to make Walls!!! At this point you may want to eat and drink until satisfied. Also, you may want to start a small farm of Berries, Apples, and very most importantly - Wheat. Search, forage, and plant the needed seeds in compost, and start searching for Boulders or Stones. It's time to raise your Masonry level! 1) Forage 24 Small Stone, 4 Small Bush Stumps, 4 Wheat. 2) From 8 Stone craft (Item) 4 Cut Stones. 3) From 16 Stone craft (Item) 8 Boulders. 4) From 2 Cut Stones craft (Tool) 1 Flint. 5) From 2 Small Bush Stumps craft (Item) 1 Large Handle, repeat 1x. 6) From1 Large Handle craft down to (Item) 1 Handle, repeat 1x. 7) Following the *recipe 1 Handle + 1 Cut Stone*, craft (Tool) 1 Stone Axe. *8) Repeat to craft (Tool) 1 Stone Pickaxe. 9) From 2 Boulders craft into (Item) 1 Stone Wall, repeat 3x. 10) From 2 Wheat craft into (Item) 1 Thatching, repeat 1x. 11) Following the *recipe 2 Stone Walls + 1 Thatching*, craft to (Tool) 1 Well. *12) Repeat to craft (Tool) 1 Stone Hut. After amassing a number of food and ensuring yourself a source of water (Well), you're more than free to explore and do whatever you please including building your other skills! Starting The Recipe List: Made By PenguinKills Items: Handle: Small Tree Stump or Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump or Small Stick + Small Stick Medium Handle: Small Tree Stump or Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump or Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick Large Handle: Small Tree Stump or Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump or Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick Cutstone: Small Stone + Small Stone Boulder: Small Stone + Small Rocks Hemp: Large Leaves or Small Leaves + Small Leaves Sail: Hemp + Hemp Rope: Hemp or String + String or Stalk + Stalk String: Flax + Flax or Rope or Stalk Hull: Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump or Large Tree Stump or Plank + Plank Wall: Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump or Large Tree Stump or Plank + Plank Large Hull: Hull + Hull Steel Mix: Refined Iron + Coal Arrow: Small Stick + Cutstone Leather Armour: Bento Leather Iron Armour: Anvil + Leather Armour + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Steel Armour: Anvil + Leather Armour + Refined Steel + Refined Steel Mithril Armour: Anvil + Leather Armour + Refined Mithril + Refined Mithril + Refined Gold Charcoal: Coal + Coal Gunpowder Sulpher + Charcoal + Charcoal Wheat Bundle: Wheat + Wheat Thatching: Wheat + Wheat Stone Wall: Boulder + Boulder Stone Seat: Small Stone Pile of Mud: Bucket on dirt Large Pile of Mud: Pile of Mud + Pile of Mud or Bucket on Large Dirt Mud Wall: Large Pile of Mud + Large Pile of Mud Stone Slab: Boulder + Small Stone Sandstone: Pile of Sand + Pile of Sand + Pile of Sand Sandstone Brick: Sandstone + Sandstone Sandstone Wall: Sandstone Bick + Sandstone Brick Fuse: Rope + Charcoal Bomb: Plank + Plank + Gunpowder + Gunpowder + Fuse Glass: Cook Pile of Sand Glass Cup: Glass Berry Juice: Glass Cup + Berry + Berry Apple Juice: Glass Cup + Apple + Apple Nest: Wheat Berry Pie: Dough + Berry + Berry Apple Pie: Dough + Apple + Apple Flour: Put Wheat Bundle in Mill Dough: Water Flour Uncooked Bread: Dough Bread: Cook Uncooked Bread Chicken Coup: Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump + Nest + Egg Beef Stew: Iron Pot + Snow Water + Beef + Carrot + Oninon Bento Stew: Iron Pot + Snow Water + Bento Vension + Carrot + Oninon Weapons: Crude Bow: Handle + String + String Long Bow: Med Handle + String + String Iron Sword: Anvil + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Steel Sword: Anvil + Refined Steel + Refined Steel Mithril Sword: Anvil + Refined Mithrul + Refined Mithrul + Refined Gold Crossbow: Medium Handle + Refined Steel + String + String Club: Handle Battle Club: Large Handle Stone Spear: Medium Handle + Cutstone Stone Javelin: Medium Handle + Cutstone Iron Spear: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Iron Iron Javelin: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Iron Steel Spear: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Steel Steel Javelin: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Steel Mithril Spear: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Mithril Mithril Javelin: Anvil + Medium Handle + Refined Mithril Stone Knife: Cutstone + String Iron Knife: Refined Iron + String Steel Knife: Refined Steel + String Mithril Knife: Refined Mithrul + String Boats: Raft: Hull Large Raft: Large Hull Sail Boat: Hull + Small Tree Stump + Sail Large Sailboat: Large Hull + Large Tree Stump + Sail + Sail Merchant Fridgete: Large Hull + Large Hull + Large Tree Stump + Large Tree Stump + Large Tree Stump + Sail + Sail Catamaran: Hull + Hull + Plank + Small Tree Stump + Sail Rods: Crude Rod: Handle + String Long Rod: Medium Handle + String Net: String + String + String Fire Starters: Flint: Cutstone + Cutstone Firemaking Bow: Handle + Rope Flint and Steel: Cutstone + Refined Steel Tools: Stone Pickaxe: Handle + Cutstone Stone Axe: Handle + Cutstone Iron Pickaxe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Iron Iron Axe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Iron Steel Pickaxe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Steel Steel Axe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Steel Mithril Pickaxe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Mithril Mithril Axe: Anvil + Handle + Refined Mithril Bucket: Small Bush Stump + Rope Crude Milking Pail: Small Bush Stump + Rope Canteen: Hemp Clay Bowl: Wet Clay + Wet Clay Steel Bucket: Refined Steel Gold Jug: Anvil + Refined Gold + Refined Gold Oil Filters: Crude Oil Filter: Small Bush Stump + Hemp + Rope Oil Filter: Wet Clay + Hemp + Rope Cave Lighters: Crude Torch: Handle + Hemp Oil Torch: Handle + Hemp + Oil(Filtered) Lantern: Handle + Oil(Filtered) + Glass Buildings: Shelf: Plank + Plank + Plank Stove: Stone Wall + Window + Charcoal + Oil(Filtered) Coin Press: Stone Slab + Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump + Refined Iron Gold Coin: Refined Gold + Coin Press Ladder: Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump Medieval Tower: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall Medieval Wall: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall Medieval Gate: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Wall Wall Palisade: Wall + Wall + Wall Wall Tower: Wall + Wall + Wall Light House: Stone Slab + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Slab + Oil(Filtered) Hut: Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Granary: Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Mill: Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Well: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching Stone Hut: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching Long House: Wall + Wall + Wall + Wall + Large Leaves + Large Leaves Lumbermill: Wall + Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Stone Long House: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching Forge: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Refined Iron + Refined Iron + Thatching Sandstone Well: Sandstone Wall + Sandstone Wall Sandstone Hut: Sandstone Wall + Sandstone Wall Quarry: Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump + Small Stone + Rope Mud Well: Mud Wall + Mud Wall + Large Leaves Mud Hut: Mud Wall + Mud Wall + Large Leaves Dock: Wall + Wall + Wall + Plank + Plank Bakery: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Charcoal + Oil(Filtered) + Thatching Medieval House: Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Plank + Plank + Thatching Ladder: Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump Mud Longhouse: Mud Wall + Mud Wall + Mud Wall + Mud Wall + Large Leaves + Large Leaves Hen House: Wall + Wall + Plank + Large Leaves + Thatching Vehicles: Catapult: Plank + Plank + Plank + Small Tree Stump + Wooden Seat Cart: Plank + Plank + Plank + Wooden Seat Credits: Edd1148, PenguinKills (Me)
UhmSir
#65809573Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

:DD
theJocker123456
#69187338Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:55 PM GMT

New one: medeval shop=3 stone walls+window+2 planks+thatching
1percyjackson12
#70674844Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:25 PM GMT

U Can trade stuff for these.
foamycoolguythegreat
#71245030Sunday, July 01, 2012 6:23 PM GMT

you didnt post anvil. idiot.
LilyRainbowshine
#71759919Saturday, July 07, 2012 5:43 PM GMT

That's because anvil is in the forge. Idiot.
DemonJester08
#72343771Friday, July 13, 2012 10:41 PM GMT

bump
Nico915
#78750623Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:29 PM GMT

Dude anvil is in the blacksmith idiot.
CoolSuperSomeone
#78752060Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:45 PM GMT

This really helped thanks! I am glad you posted this.
DAndre98
#79049498Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:49 AM GMT

Best guide I've seen so far, I refuse to use any other ones! *thumbs up*
CamoflageChameleon
#79237553Monday, October 01, 2012 12:05 PM GMT

This guide is not mush helpful. It is unclear and some resources are missing on few lists.
POOP5338
#80057987Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:57 AM GMT

good enough, great guide to start up a kingdom
xeptum
#80089427Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:12 PM GMT

.____________________________________. ~Mac city fish mac mac city fish.~
cheeseytoes02
#82272466Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:17 PM GMT

Nice guide it helps alot and now i know how to get stuff quickly with skill guide
megafighter2
#82570410Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:40 PM GMT

Hey i would like to know how to farm. I have tried to make it work but i can newer get the stuff to grow. Please help
Kondu
#83642795Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:55 PM GMT

Thnx alot, now im getting somewhere.
warmaster1122
#85806075Monday, December 31, 2012 7:06 PM GMT

what do you mean by bucket on dirt?
marvelousme
#85813804Monday, December 31, 2012 8:30 PM GMT

How do u make a lighter? Not the firemaking bow.
brandonkludke
#86157381Friday, January 04, 2013 5:47 AM GMT

how do u make a farm
inthelittleforest
#87913902Sunday, January 27, 2013 2:39 PM GMT

copy and paste on to notepad LIKA BOSS
TheoLeShadows
#87976578Monday, January 28, 2013 3:30 AM GMT

Well i got to say You are not the owner And i do not allow reply's
swords4321
#90117088Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:56 AM GMT

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey
pewdiepie8099
#90367455Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:46 AM GMT

how make a hen house?
Gabeiscoolandrocks
#91840071Friday, March 15, 2013 4:35 PM GMT

How make steel bars?
DynamicsuperJoey2
#92684794Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:30 PM GMT

hey but head he did post the anvil. the anvil is located inside the forge structure

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right