of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Zhasmiuth
#64739614Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:21 PM GMT

Story:It doesn't matter what you were doing before, fixing lines on you boat, on a plane, walking where you shouldn't have been when a tide came in and swept you out with it, all that is for sure is that you have now been stranded on some unknown place, dense in forest, all types of trees and wildlife, huge lakes, rich with god knows what else. All that matters now is the fact to survive, it is late summer, and winter is fast approaching, and with where you are, you must survive, you and any others you are willing to band together with are going to have to make a new way of life, cause one thing is for sure, this island, it is not normal, not one bit. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Character Sheet: N: A: G: Inventory: Background:(includes on how you got there and this must be filled in) Skills:(must be filled in less ya don't got any specific skills you excel in) Strengths:(I would think you want some strengths right?) Weaknesses:(yes you must have weaknesses) Extra Information:(includes medical condition if you wish to put it in) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rules: 1:No God Modding 2:No guns or big time weapons 3:You must not be like ultra tough 4:When you wish to add something that you involves weapons,swords(not knives) or other things ask me first please, worst case scenario, I say no. 5:Try to respect everyone as best as you can. 6:Follow the roblox rules. 7:Read the posts of others thoroughly. 8:Remember, you are stranded, no coming in with a huge crew or something like that. 9:No super fast building or something such as that. 10:Have fun...If you wish. 11:Try to even out your stats like not to many strengths and few weaknesses please and thank you. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Any suggestions to this forum are welcome as I have not had much success on forums and hope to change that, so ya, notify me if you have trouble understanding one of the rules or something of the sort. Not that you will for they are simple but still, and one last thing, its a huge island...not really much end to it. Mountains, grass lands, forests, streams, shore lines, so on so forth. So ya that's about it so ya, notify me if I missed anything but ya, I will enter my character later.)
flawlesszelda
#64742656Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Zhasmiuth
#64743068Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

(25 views and no one joined :/ Either it sucks for a plot among other things or no one hast started it off yet...I guess I might as well make one, seeing it won't matter if it doesn't succeed right?) Bio: N:Christian A:19 G:M Inventory:Brita water filtered bottle, A well made, old fashion hunting knife, some trail mix, nature valley bars, a hatchet, and a few books about physiological like stories,all kept in a camping rucksack. Background:Was on a plane, the pilot had shouted then every thing went black when I hit my head off the window with some force. When I came to I was alone, it was morning, the grass was wet, and was near a lake, with no sign of any disaster or crash happening. (That is where I am now) Skills:Survival Skills from instructors, Simple hunting techniques, some what athletic. Strengths:Medium build for my age, athletic, intelligent Weaknesses:A small case of asthma, trusting, slightly curious in most cases. Extra Information: I prefer to read when I have the chance, likes to talk a bit now and then, likes wildlife. Hasn't really had a connection with family, so really has no one to really look for me.
Zhasmiuth
#64743386Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:18 PM GMT

(sorry was typing out my bio while you posted yours :/) *I climb tiredly pulling myself up, letting my self catch multiple breaths, the tree I am climbing be large with nice branches that could hold a black bear, strong,tall,and is sturdy. As I climb I come to a nice collection of branches mingled over each other so badly they make a natural platform small enough for me to sit on* I hate my asthma... *I say breathing heavily drinking some water*
dragonlego998
#64745006Wednesday, March 21, 2012 10:42 PM GMT

N: Tathalus A:21 G:Male Inventory: Ruined army jeans and shirt/vest combo, Rusty and ruined Combat knife (:3 not for fighting!) background: A young army recruit, nonething too major, apartment and a alchahol drowned night-life, his family proffeson is millitary employment, Arrived here due to a freak drill accident near the beach. Skill: Military trained, he can do a few things a bit longer then most, and has very basic survival training in wet areas. Strengths: He's pretty organized and calm in tough situations. Weaknesses: He thinks too highly of himself, and isnt much of a teamate when it comes to deplomatic matters. Extra: He's prone to low blood pressure ... he must remain somewhat active or have a bit of Extra stress. (both a problem and a gift) He's also prone to violent outbreaks when presented with too small a area Due to claustrophobia
cpop12
#64748212Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:28 PM GMT

N:Terry A:17 G:Male Inventory:A Bell,A Ruined pair of shoes Tank Top,Blue Suit,Flammable Socks,Silk Jacket.Fedora Background:Just was on my way across the world to go to a family reunion.I was gonna cook a good meal.My family hoed to see me soon everyone was there so I was on my way by plane.I went to sleep when suddenly when I wake I hear a roaring sound it was dark and the pilot screaming.Suddenly I was pressured and I can't remember much from there. Skills:Herbal skill helps Tell if it's poisonous or not.Medium Medical skill.Cooking and Fire making. Strengths:Sand areas.Cooking.Warm area's.Scavenging.Water hunting. Weaknesses:Crowded areas like forest.Cold area's.Building.Insects. Extra Information:If to scared will pass out and nice awake slow on movement.Sprinting to fast causes him to get paralyzed for a short period of time. (He has some weird sicknesses.)
Zhasmiuth
#64749247Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

*He slowly grabs his hatchet out and begins cutting down some branches from higher up, incase he needs a quick shelter the platform will provide a bed from the ground, and the branches a roof over his head, not to mention the ones already there*
dragonlego998
#64749546Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:51 PM GMT

*being nowere near any others , he sets off on his own ... still shakey from the water and its violent suprises*
Zhasmiuth
#64750327Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

(so...Is it still early morning or has it passed :3?)
dragonlego998
#64751633Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:24 AM GMT

Either way :3)
awesome234
#64751827Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

(( Your RP style is hard for me to comprehend. xD ))
Zhasmiuth
#64752493Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

(How so? From the first person or cause I am pretty sure all of us woke up at diffrent times, I woke up early morning in the RP so...)
cpop12
#64753658Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:53 AM GMT

I still haven't been accepted soooo...
Zhasmiuth
#64753973Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:58 AM GMT

(How so? From the first person or cause I am pretty sure all of us woke up at diffrent times, I woke up early morning in the RP so...)
Zhasmiuth
#64754955Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:14 AM GMT

(your all accepted :/ srry forgot to even enter it ^.^')
Lightavian
#64757107Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:43 AM GMT

Character Sheet: N: Classera (Cassie) A: 15 G: Female Inventory: Hair bands, clothes on her back, backpack with a book and useless money. Background: Was on a boat to meet her mother. The boat sank and lots of people drowned. She survived by holding on to crate, filled with clams. Arrived passed out from dehydration. Skills: Is a good cook and makes a decent shelter. Strengths:Is very light of her feet and is a good climber. Weaknesses: Catastrophic, is strict about fairness, tends to say before she thinks. Extra Information: Back problems.
Zhasmiuth
#64757370Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

(accepted)
Zhasmiuth
#64757480Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:48 AM GMT

(And we still have yet to even figure out the time -_-')
Akowrules
#64761378Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:41 AM GMT

Character Sheet: N: Katie Spears A: 21 G: Female Inventory: purse, a makeup kit, all of her luggage that is filled with her clothes (read bio so it doesn't seem like I literally took 20 suitcases with me) and personal items, a hand mirror, shoulder bag, and a pair of designer sunglasses Background:she was flying to Paris for a fashion show on her rented private jet, however the pilots had gone in the wrong direction, got caught in a storm and the jet split in half,with her and her luggage in the back and the pilots in the front. She had landed in the trees in the forest just off the beach and has gathered all she could from the wreck. Skills: excellent gymnast, pretty resourceful, charismatic, able to balance on thin or unstable objects, acrobatic, knows self defense and judo Strengths: social, is a fast runner, major stamina, excellent fashion sense (yes, I did put that there, WHAT U GONNA DO BOUT IT.?!) Weaknesses: hard to trust others due to being used a lot in the past, stubborn, can be a bit harsh to others that have back stabbed her Extra information: none
awesome234
#64761830Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

(( By saying its hard to comprehend, I mean I usually play in story mode, and am so used to it that I can't understand game mode. ))
Zhasmiuth
#64761841Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

(and accepted...Do I really need to keep saying accepted?...If I don't some idiot will probably make a bio that violates most the rules just to bug me or something... Ok so it is mid night then :/)
Zhasmiuth
#64762097Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:53 AM GMT

(I kinda am having trouble understanding it, do you mean using a forum, the style on how pretty much there is no line to follow cause its your role or what? Cause I have role played with others and have had my role having to follow a line, I usually either leave places or rp's like that and avoid them :/ I like being able to forge a role for your character. If ya need any detail on what you need help with please say it a bit clearer, my brain ain't working a 100% tonight, Saturday it will xD. When you need help with something just simply ask on the section on what confuses you, if possible I would prefer the problems listed, would save me trouble of trying to make sense of such things, and I will explain it to my full capability, and if you wish to rp you have been accepted as recently posted)
awesome234
#64762183Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

(( -_-, new rpers dont know anything... ))
Spartanzzz11
#64762220Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:55 AM GMT

Character Sheet: N: Hakeem A: 17 G: Male Inventory: Pocket knife,Spare change,and a .22 caliber Background: Was on a Private jet to visit Rich Dad when Terroist overtook the jet and crashed here. Skills: Is a good cook,Strong, Athletic,Smart Strengths: Engeering,get aways, cooking Weaknesses: Is a know it all and makes ppl mad fast. Extra Information: Pneumonia (Doesnt really affect)
Zhasmiuth
#64762621Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:02 AM GMT

(OI! I ain't knew, I just don't get what you are saying is all, I am sorry if I do not Understand what it is you are trying to say, a story line? The basis for the story has been planted, it is up to any who are role playing to make it grow, make it work, to nurture it and make it work. Nothing more nothing less, this is the only thing I am managing to take out of what you are saying. And spartan there is two problems I see in your bio, the 22. cal will need limited ammo, more or less low, even if it is only a 22... and with the plane crashing from a terrorist, the thing is no one was meant to get here, they either all blacked out, fell randomly, washed up so on so forth, the story of this place slowly unravels itself, like the way you savor a flavor that you hold so dear to you. Like that, could you check back on those following areas please and thank you?

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right