of     1   

SKP123
#64749352Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

i made a couple of great creations if i do say myself they are pretty amazing so yeah i don't know how to script yeah eh... i need somebody that's willing to give me credit in there game and yup once i chat it out to you ill make a deal with you maybe message me you better be an expert to script weapons without friendly fire and script it to only attack the zombies keep a secret room to insert the new packs levels (etc) this is extreme work not just dilly dally you will be famous if i choose you MANY CREATIONS AND WANTED ONLINE DATING but i don't actually i'm not supporting online dating its just some might bend rules or break them hope you don't if i choose you but millions of fame at the end pm me if you want to talk to me and make a deal reply to ask or message me
SKP123
#64791018Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:57 PM GMT

listen i updated it today possessed city and every stage is controlled over one this water stage is water scythe and the city is the zombie prince (good luck killing the prince >:D!) the water stage has a city that's sunken in the map progress so yeah
SKP123
#64792855Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

NEW update under cons. is a new model that is the kings castle! a bunch of c-frame i will use for it every level is possessed by something this is possessed by more than one thing!! the prince the king the scythe everything from each stage! the third stage is hard that's exactly why i bring you the wunderwaffle mega gun not by me.. BUT its still important though it takes tons of damage. TONS and it has major scripts MAJOR SCRIPTS!!! the castle is epic zombies almost everywhere from each level there are those zombies! skin showing will be poisoned to shadow and dark moody colors cant wait! btw mini zombie game will be also made that will only have from now on 3 stages and less zombies...
SKP123
#64800849Friday, March 23, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

also that scripter has to know how to make guis for a gui shop this isnt a cake walk ya know!
SKP123
#64801058Friday, March 23, 2012 12:24 AM GMT

and know how to make an advanced health gui space like. and also know how to for some weapons the wonderwaffle has to be scripted to only be gotten by a t-shirt AND DOSENT HAVE TO WEAR IT JUST TO HAVE IT!!

of     1