of     1   

flamerider64
#648703Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:36 PM GMT

Beta 1: http://www.roblox.com/Model.aspx?id=547650 You know those boring 'super jump' tools used in most mario places, well here's a better solution, Super Leap (trying to use an unused name) is an edited falcon punch, it shows just how good I am at scripting: When used, your arms and legs move into a certain postition. You'll be given a good air boost, and it delays a bit before animating your limbs again, so be aware of that. Like the falcon punch, a hurting script will be attached to your right arm, only it's a lava script, after usage, you will have to wait 3 seconds before being able to use it again, so you can't cheat. It can work as a fancy double jump, work around that. What I plan in Beta 2: This was originally intended to spin you around like a copter before you dropped down. Drop the wait time to 2... I even dreamed of going into an 'inverted copter' move, which turned you upside down and spun you around, but that REALLY dreaming huh.
ipod525
#648716Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:41 PM GMT

Mix a run tool with a super jump tool?
flamerider64
#648747Tuesday, March 25, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

No, it's an edited falcon punch tool... I'm suprised you hadn't peeked around and noticed that.

of     1