of     1   

RabbidCat
#64911333Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

For a new series I will be creating, I will need actors and actresses. BEFORE YOU GET EXCITED, REMEMBER MY 2 RULES: 1. STICK WITH THE SCRIPT. 2. USE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, OR AREN'T JUST TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY ENOUGH, I WILL REPLACE YOU. Now that my strict-ness is finished, here's the list of characters I will need, -Sonic the Hedgehog -Shadow the Hedgehog -Knuckles the Echinda -Amy Rose -Blaze the Cat -Eggman (If you get this part, you have to be ready to get in Eggman's machine when the script requires it.) -Metal Sonic -Silver the Hedgehog -Rouge the Bat (ADDTIONAL CHARACTER INFORMATION -If a character that is not listed is needed, the news will be sent out for tryouts. -I will be playing Tails.) This series will be filmed at: ✯Mario & Sonic Rp The Legend™✯ *Update FRIDAY* Here is a link to the game: http://www.roblox.com/Mario-Sonic-Rp-The-Legend-Update-FRIDAY-place?id=13093274 To sign up, enter who you want to be on the list in the comments box. Try-outs will be updated. Have fun!
shadow97
#64911465Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:08 AM GMT

Hahaha good luck

of     1