AbCatchem
#65447492Monday, April 02, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

(Yes, accepted.) (And people can have conversations here, I don't mind.)
jjjmmm08
#65447748Monday, April 02, 2012 11:49 PM GMT

(@Ifav Isn't this medieval?)
ifavila
#65447891Monday, April 02, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

(I made it when I was stupid at roleplaying. I don't feel like changing it :|.)
jjjmmm08
#65448033Monday, April 02, 2012 11:51 PM GMT

(Okay.. I just find it weird to find modern clothing in a Medieval time period.)
AbCatchem
#65448691Monday, April 02, 2012 11:57 PM GMT

CS Name: Kazeko Sunōburēdo A.ge: 11 Race: Human Wielder of not? Wielder If so, which blade? Ea-No-Ken, the Blade of Air. Appearance: http://jirachithegreat.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4svzaj However, she is only four feet high and wears a silver-white kimono ending at her knees along with thick black stockings and long, wavy sleeves with slip-on woven sandals and black trimmings and cuffs and a black, wide sash. Her eyes are big and round, a brilliant deep blue and near the base of her kimono is a three-tailed, golden Kitsune, tails extending near the sash. She wears a drawstring sack on her left shoulder. OH YEAH. LEFT HANDED AND PROUD OF IT. She is quite agile but has trouble getting back up when hit. She wears her long black hair in two ponytails tied back by jade clips. Items: She has a small fifteen-piece set of well-kept Kunai knives, some bread, $100 worth of Yen, pocket knife, red roll-up sleeping bag, a folding white paper lantern, and soon, her blade, Ea-No-Ken. All this is kept in her drawstring bag she wears on her shoulder. She also owns a deep red leather notebook with a little bottle of ink and a fine paintbrush. Personality: Kazeko is generally polite in public and has a bright smile. She attempts to be helpful and optimistic but is extremely stubborn. She's usually full of energy and loves exploring things. Kazeko enjoy nature and life and refuses to fight unless pushed to the brink, and then she's great with hurling knives and using swords. She LOVES reading folklore and fiction in general and has an extensive vocabulary. Kazeko's a skilled writer and artist as well, praising her left-handedness and cursing her close-to-illegible handwriting. She cares quite a lot for her weapons, hometown, and little brother, Haruki, who she manages not to argue with all the time. She particularly enjoys stories about legendary weapons, and loves to read over the works of Waizu Kenshi, not only his popular Ten Blades, but his other legendary weaponry and feats. However, her favorite of all is the Tale of Ten Blades. She has read just about every version of it, sketched every sword, memorized every letter, and even set out for a sword. If someone harms someone close to her, she will become extremely mad and pull out her weaponry. Bio: Kaze was born on New Years Day at exactly 12:00 on a dark, snowy evening in her hometown, Kitsune-Mura, Fox Village. It was a little village at the base of some huge mountains filled with valuable ores and surrounded by a pine forest filled with Kitsunes. A large river with lots of fish ran through it. Although there were no places for crops, there was lumber, fish, water, ores, even creatures to guard the village from harm! The village was mostly a tourist attraction. All the inhabitants owned little shops and made livings from them. Kazeko's fantastic owned the Blacksmith Shop. They crafted tools, weapons, toys, jewelry, and crafts for people and they repaired them. However, the family only sold weaponry in urgent times. They made great weapons but once, a man kept asking for a sword until Kazeko's mom yelled at him, which was unlike her, making Kazeko do so much as hide. At four, she was apprenticed and began helping people around the shop, doing a nice job. Then, her little brother, Haruki was born. They get along quite well, rarely arguing. At five, she began training with a wooden sword and Kunai and at six, began repairing and making crafts for people, having quite a gift. At eight, she finally mastered her weaponry skills and was given a Kunai set. She spent her spare time reading, writing, crafting toys, playing with Kitsunes in the forest who would sometimes venture into the village, and hanging out with other children. She was friends with all the kids in the village, a mere handful and some people would come to the village annually and the people she made friends with were deemed, "Annual Friends". The snow was usually four feet high so they often had snow activities (she exceeded in snowball fights). One day, she heard of the Anki. Her parents began selling weapons to people to defend themselves and people had grown hush with worry. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore. She is packing up, about to leave. Other: None
robloxman2081
#65448987Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:00 AM GMT

(Nice drawing :o)
AbCatchem
#65449094Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:01 AM GMT

(Thanks.)
jjjmmm08
#65450887Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

(Nice drawing btw, who will start?)
AbCatchem
#65451370Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

(I can.)
robloxman2081
#65451514Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

(Mmk)
collinator98
#65451707Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

(Is lightening blade open?)
sniperboone
#65451970Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:29 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
AbCatchem
#65452179Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:31 AM GMT

Kazeko sat in her little room, a box-shaped red paper lantern hung overhead, dimly lightning the room with its little candle. She slipped some items into the sack and slung it over her left shoulder. Then, she left her room, taking a last look around. Suddenly, she saw her little brother staring at her.
robloxman2081
#65452459Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

*Klen* OUTSIDE On grass, looking at the clouds fly past by. I sigh.
AbCatchem
#65453167Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:40 AM GMT

"Where are you going?" He asked quietly. "I'm going to find the Blades...I doubt I'll ever be able to Wield one, but I can find the intended Wielders." "But..."
collinator98
#65454253Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:48 AM GMT

(Ab is lightening blade open?
AbCatchem
#65454502Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:50 AM GMT

(Lemme find the remaining blades.)
AbCatchem
#65454696Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:51 AM GMT

(Earth, plants, lightning.)
robloxman2081
#65455189Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:55 AM GMT

*Klen* I get up. Seeing people walk by. I cough.
jjjmmm08
#65455350Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:56 AM GMT

Kaito- I waited in my usual spot, at my secret place, just in the middle of a lane for two villages, one where I heard about a blacksmith's family was living. I sat high above a tree, looking at birds.
collinator98
#65455602Tuesday, April 03, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

CS Name:Kashiro A.ge:(Whats the average here?) Race:Human Wielder of not? Wielder If so, which blade? Lightening (Can't remember its name) Appearance:He has blond short hair and blue eyes... He wears a jacket that looks slightly modern and pants. His skin is slightly tan and his teeth are perfect white Items:A Satchel,some bagels and peaches Personality:Kind, Short temper at times, good friend, cocky, funny Bio:He has pretty much had a normal boring life... Or at least he had one before his father got sick and died... Without his fathers job to provide money his mother was forced to move away and work... She promised him someday she will come back and they can be together again... Other:(eeerr didn't see anything in the rules about a put so and so here)
snakehunt
#65456071Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:02 AM GMT

Name:pumpkin (first name is Garadawn) A.g.e.:23 Race:human Wielder or not? No, not a wielder Appearance:wears dark purple armor and wears a......metal pumpkin helmet with 3 slices in it to see, has red cape on and black boots, carries katana and a short dagger in holsters, 1 for both sides. Items:katana, short dagger, A few pieces of gold, pumpkin seeds, beef jerky (yes, there was jerky back then), dumplings, a small sack with a pumpkin quilted on it, 1 firecracker Personality:very friendly unless messed with, very good at sword fighting, likes pumpkins because they look cool as helmets, and likes to make friends and hates evil things and mean people...he also enjoys company? Bio:born in a huge village, he admired swords and fighting and shiny armor, and was trained by a master of swords and graduated later, he doesn't care about the legend of the magical swords because he thinks that no matter how magical they are, the wielder and hope is better, he thought hard on being a warrior, he bought the most expensive armor and cape, but didn't have enough for a helmet, he wielded a metal pumpkin helmet and begin a journey with no real purpose......
snakehunt
#65456339Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:04 AM GMT

Other:he liked pumpkins
AbCatchem
#65456409Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

(Collin, accepted.) (Snake...I dunno, to be honest.)
Xenien
#65456649Tuesday, April 03, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

(.............. Um plants is mine)