of     1   

luke506
#65937844Monday, April 09, 2012 5:05 PM GMT

perhaps roblox could talk about adding a feature that enables players to earn more tix a day like the ambassador system did
leetwizard
#65938113Monday, April 09, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

Description needed. ~You wouldn't steal a handbag. You woudln't steal a car. You woudn't steal a babeh! You wouldn't shoot a policeman! Then steal his helmet! Then go to the toilet in his helmet! Then send it to the policeman's greiving widow! THEN STEAL IT AGAIN! Spamming S&I with troll threads or place suggestions is STEALING SPOTS. If you do it, You will face the consequences!~
luke506
#65940486Monday, April 09, 2012 5:48 PM GMT

I dont know. You could make it so players help other players out. For instance, someone is stuck on scripting, and you help them out, you could be rewarded with tix. Or you make videos up and post them on youtube which advertises roblox. Another thing is you could get the players involved with helping the moderators/admins out and reward them with tix for doing so. I think a way to earn tix would be great. You could also make offers up which reward tix, and these offers could be made so that they can only be completed once by that player, or once daily for things like watching videos, I hope roblox will take my suggestions into mind and have a think about it.

of     1