gavinfirefox
#69110081Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:48 PM GMT

Darcanus "You know, this really isn't adding up. We have an hourly report come in from each area, and the West side said it was clear. Only the North and East have yet to send in a report." I said, There were not hourly reports but something fishy was going on. I waited for his reply.
jcarsonw2
#69110153Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:49 PM GMT

Derrek- "Maybe he does have a cold, I have no idea. Perhaps he hit his head on something?" I offered. I had to convince them I was on their side...
gavinfirefox
#69110266Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:51 PM GMT

Darcanus "I will ask Lurad, our medic" I turned to him "What is going on?" I waited for a reply. The other two soldiers blocked the door, each with a spear in hand.
Graulas
#69110437Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:54 PM GMT

Lurad He felt his body rest on his cushioned bed, but thebliss feeling wore of when the world returned to him. He recalled the confusing moments beforr and figured out the intruders used him to gain entry in the castle. He raised his hand feebly, his index finger pointing at the men who disclaime his gods, and said "They are intruders! I wasn't drunk or tired. They knocked me out to come in the castle."
Drow509
#69110530Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:55 PM GMT

~Charles I shrug. "If you really think I could be of use. I'm not in the condition I used to be." Which is entirely untrue as I am still well off and healthy, but my apperance makes me seem much older. That and my voice. If anything, I might be stronger than when I came out of the war.
gavinfirefox
#69110557Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:56 PM GMT

Darcanus I turned towards them swinging my Battle Axe, I was preparing for a battle. The two soldiers stood in the doorway, one facing the outside as to block people coming in, and one on the inside to block the intruders.
TaiWolf1234
#69110558Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:56 PM GMT

.Bredere. I looked up at the wall that loomed above us; I figured it would be wiser to travel alongside the wall and climb up in another area. The guards were probably flooding these walls right now, and it would be hard enough to get up there at all. "Come on." I maneuvered through a narrow gap in between two trees and started down a path that encircled the castle.
Graulas
#69110603Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:56 PM GMT

(*Disclaimed, *offf, and *before. EXCUSE THE GRAMMAR! I'm on my nook.)
jcarsonw2
#69110624Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:57 PM GMT

Derrek- "He has no idea what he is talking about, I was the one trying to help him. He smells of drink and the tavern..." I mentioned, my muscles tensed. I was ready.
kamikaze123
#69110757Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:58 PM GMT

-{Servio}- I follow him, positioning myself in the end of the group. Every now and then a tree would brush my face, making it itchy, but eventually it would be gone. And, at a time, with utter rage, slammed my spear into a broken branch which startled me very much. "Stupid nature..." I murmur, those being the only words being audible.
gavinfirefox
#69110826Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:59 PM GMT

Darcanus "You know I know you're lying." I said, my large axe swinging in a circular motion. I continued talking "Your stories don't add up, your tense, and quite frankly I don't see Lurad at the tavern much."
Graulas
#69110933Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:01 PM GMT

Lurad He slowly swung his legs off his bed and stood up. He tensed his body, arms braced before him, and rushed at the intruder who had just talked. I hope this doesn't hurt, he thought.
jcarsonw2
#69111012Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:02 PM GMT

Derrek- I quickly unseathed my katana to parry his axe "You aren't one to do it the easy way, are you?" I asked. "Give up now and I won't have to hurt you..." I offer
Drow509
#69111057Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:02 PM GMT

~Charles I can agree with the man behind me; stupid nature indeed. I've already been pricked by who knows how many thorns, no doubt still stuck in me somewhere, and the tree limbs keep slapping my face. "This better be worth it." I grumble quietly.
jcarsonw2
#69111122Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:03 PM GMT

Derrek(Cont.)- I hear the noise of a person running. Right behind me, I quickly turn around and kick the person in the stomach, I barely realized he was the doctor who was just on the bed.
gavinfirefox
#69111217Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:04 PM GMT

Darcanus I watch Lurad rush him, and at the moment the intruder stops to pay attention to me and Lurad, I swing at his head at an unhuman speed.
jcarsonw2
#69111361Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:06 PM GMT

Derrek- I quickly react, I fell to grains of sand as the axe rushes through me, as I regenerate into my normal form I notice something, on one of my fingers there was a large scratch across it, he got me, I gripped my katana tightly and swung at him.
Graulas
#69111497Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:08 PM GMT

"Get them, soldiers!" He roared. He picked himself up, eyes glaring at the man who had assualted him. He walked next to the large guard who yielded an axe and unsheathed his dagger in hopes of intemidating the intruders.
gavinfirefox
#69111513Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:08 PM GMT

Darcanus As my axe goes through him it sticks in the wall, he swung the sword at me. With my hand I tried to pull it out of the wall and with my other backhanded the sword on the flat of the blade, causing it to veer off course if not fall out of his hand. It was a lucky hit and I was surprised I even hit the blade. I managed to pull my axe out and pull back, giving him time to recover.
jcarsonw2
#69111805Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:12 PM GMT

Derrek- He had barely hit my katana, veering it off course. Only two other times has this happened to be, it was extremely lucky, but nearly half of my opponets have attempted to do this. I quickly recovered. I unseathed a few daggers and threw them at the guards at the door, they connected... With their spears- They chopped the heads of the spears off. But they still left a stubby shaft.
Graulas
#69111857Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:13 PM GMT

Lurad Lurad pulls the dagger behind him, then brings it back toward the shoulder of the katana-holding man.
gavinfirefox
#69111932Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:14 PM GMT

Darcanus I signaled one of the guards. He pulled out a short sword, only a little bigger than a large dagger and began to move in. Me and the other guard circled him, staying just out of range of his weapons. I hoped Lurad would help. The other guard remained watching the exit, but paying little attention and was moreso watching the battle.
jcarsonw2
#69111990Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:15 PM GMT

Derrek- I quickly brang my spare hand to the dagger-wielding person, I quickly grabbed the hand he was holding the dagger and and pushed up as I was taught. This was a pressure point that usually made them release the object they were holding or at least made it hurt... (And yes, this does actually work.)
gavinfirefox
#69112209Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:19 PM GMT

Darcanus I watch the guard yelp but reacted by kicking the intruder below the belt as to get him to let go. He dropped his dagger, and during this moment of distraction I threw my axe at him knowly he would dodge it. I then ran as fast as I could to grab him.
Graulas
#69112248Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:19 PM GMT

Lurad His dagger falls to the floor, leaving the scared but impressed Lurad weaponless. He bent down and retrieved his weapon mildly scared of the battle going on around him.