engelRuse
#67196708Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:32 PM GMT

Alicia "Why are you apologizing... Cause you really don't need to... You didn't do anything wrong...." I kind of looked confused as I said that.
airrider52
#67196792Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:33 PM GMT

(Yes...)
MrGiraffe1
#67196980Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:36 PM GMT

Archos- He tilted his head slightly, his eye now fully opened for some reason. This time it was his turn to be confused. “Ah...I thought it was customary to ap-apologize?” He seemed to be under the complete delusion that he was always doing something wrong and the notion to not apologize for making someone else apologize seemed absurd to him. Surely that would be the thing to do, to not show hard feelings?
engelRuse
#67197267Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:41 PM GMT

Alicia "No.... I was kind of rude in asking that so I apologized. You don't need to apologize for not wanting to talk about something...."
airrider52
#67197601Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:46 PM GMT

(i am jsut going to watch you....) Darion ~~~~~ I hed for the gardens, to somehwere where my magic won't go wild. I see to people talking by a tree. I watch them. Odd how i do that. For some reason it feels normal to watch people talking.
MrGiraffe1
#67197716Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:48 PM GMT

Archos- ��Is that... normal?” Nobody had really corrected him about this before. His sister, for one, was always quite proud to have him apologize for a meaningless thing. His two friends usually seemed to ignore it, not wanting to be rude about his habit.
pmcdonough
#67197926Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:51 PM GMT

Pat- I walk start towards the library, I was going to get a 'magic' book, even though I sucked at it, it could help potions, but I couldn't do as much as make a toothpick float.
engelRuse
#67197931Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:51 PM GMT

Alicia "Is what normal? Apologizing for everything? Because that is not really... Well in a way it is. Some people apologize for everything but you don't need to. If you don't do anything wrong then you shouldn't apologize..."
MrGiraffe1
#67198415Sunday, April 29, 2012 4:59 PM GMT

Archos- “I...I do only apologize if I do something wrong...do-don’t I?” Perhaps he was over excessing it just a tad.
engelRuse
#67199294Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:13 PM GMT

Alicia "No. You seem like the person who apologizes for EVERYTHING. If you don't want to talk about something then you do not need to apologize." I tried not to sound annoyed.
pmcdonough
#67199379Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:14 PM GMT

Pat- I pulled out a book that read: Basic Magic for years 5 and up! Seriously? Well, it was better then nothing.
MrGiraffe1
#67200591Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:29 PM GMT

Archos- He seemed a little shocked at the tone, even if it was subtle, returning him to his bumbling state. “Oh...S-sorry...” Did he just apologize for apologizing too much? “Sorry, I didn’t-" You idiot! Stop doing that! “I mean...I’m n-not sorry...?"
JPFan
#67200979Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:33 PM GMT

Jayden After finishing organizing my stuff (With the help of Layla) I left my room, looking for a good place to practice. I believe there was a training hall, if what I was told is correct... I should go there and practice my Necromancy. "Come, Layla. Maybe you can meet a new friend today."
pmcdonough
#67201584Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:40 PM GMT

Pat- I look for the training hall(s) to practice the basic magic.
engelRuse
#67201726Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:42 PM GMT

Alicia "Yay! You corrected yourself. It isn't that good to apologize all the time. People won't believe that you are sorry and some people get really annoyed...." (I am bored... Now I want to make a new character...)
JPFan
#67201768Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:43 PM GMT

Jayden I arrive in the training hall with Layla and I lean against a wall and close my eyes. I begin chanting the same words over and over. I have to be cautious with this or else I might bring someone out through the floor. I continued chanting, not 100% sure what the outcome of this will be.
pmcdonough
#67202054Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:47 PM GMT

Pat- I see Jayden doing an enchantment, didn't he tell me he was a necro? I pull out the rest of my 'ghost repel' and pour it around me. Now how stupid is this? I read the book and read on, Seriously! I'm not one for magic. It seems silly to use it to levitate objects, don't you need muscle? I s'pose you could use a potion for that. Magic may be interesting, I still didn't like it.
DarknessDisaster
#67202404Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:51 PM GMT

(So now am I accepted or what?)
pmcdonough
#67202447Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:52 PM GMT

(Last page, she said you were accepted.)
JPFan
#67202453Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:52 PM GMT

Jayden I open one eye open and see Pat putting some stuff on him. It's the same stuff Layla tripped out over earlier. Ghost repellent, probably. I closed my eyes again and continued, and a spirit that people could see emerged from the floor above me. It was a female with big frisky hair and torn up skin with scars all over her. Her eyes were wide and she was wearing ragged clothing. I don't open my eyes and just continue on.
pmcdonough
#67202599Sunday, April 29, 2012 5:54 PM GMT

Pat- He makes a ghost come, and this one, I DO see. "Weird..." I muttered and started to think, I'm not freaked out of ghosts but I have read that some can be bad. So is there a page that doesn't explain magic tells the basics of how to use it. Most people could already use it but not me.
MrGiraffe1
#67205622Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:33 PM GMT

(I would surely encourage it .-.) Archos- He smiled, making his dimple show. He would have been embarrassed if it wasn’t for the fact he was still holding the book.
Calsprite
#67209159Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:15 PM GMT

[ You were accepted. o: ]
engelRuse
#67210084Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:29 PM GMT

Alicia "Um... Why are you hiding behind that book... And what is it about..."
airrider52
#67213888Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:22 PM GMT

(Ranger, is it ok if Darion bumps into you guys?) Darion ~~~~~ I get my ring out of my pocket....as i walk i put it my left hand. Probably a stupid idea but I was feeling oddly careless for no reason. The ring had been passed down my family for generations. It had been the thing that I had used to test my magic whenever i was sad or angry. I learned something new every time i used it. But my parents had warned me against using my magic without spells. For it damadged the connection between control and no control or soemthing wierd like that. But somehow i was able to cast the magic without any incantations or spells or rituals. I let the magic go through my arm into my hand, then to the ring. The world around me shifted and swirled. And soon I was no longer in the gardens but in a building. Ancient and dusty. I looked down to my hand, which seemed to go through a chest of draws. I presume that the ring is inside it. In this world i am just a ghost kind of entity. Although if i move my hand away from touching the ring i will fall back to the normal world. Someone comes in, an ancient looking woman in red robes. She goes over to the mirror then past a bed to me. She opens the draws and takes the ring out. I am careful to follow the ring with my hand. She puts it on her finger, then walks away, I follow, my ghost hand still touching the ring. One time, when i was little i had let go of the ring while someone was wearing it in a vision like this. When i cam back to the present time i had thought the ring was stuck in the vision. But i soon found it under the bed. Apparently when i go back it does, but it falls some distance from me, depending on how far we were when i let go of it. Obviously it is only a few feet.