stevebond
#86913928Monday, January 14, 2013 12:31 AM GMT

Bumbp
LouillanRainbow
#87400459Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:58 PM GMT

How do you make a large tree stump?
silvermist220
#90433739Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:04 AM GMT

Rainbow, You can't make a large tree stump. You have to make an axe and mine the large tree.
DISNEYLOVER12345
#90684321Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:35 PM GMT

The iron Pot recipe is wrong. Anvil, refined iron,refined iron makes an iron sword.
DakotaMKeller12345
#91808560Friday, March 15, 2013 2:00 AM GMT

you forgot hot to make a stone wall
Doppelsoldner
#93350699Sunday, March 31, 2013 4:52 AM GMT

acually wherever there is ore theres stone because the ore piece is acually mainly stone so(i mean like the pieces in the middle) but if u are looking to get lots quick either get a good pick or just find some. im not sure how to make a firepit and i nearly positive ive seen ppl with one maybe i just didnt look hard enough ill continue searching ur post.
crystalkitty10102001
#93552886Monday, April 01, 2013 9:52 PM GMT

how do i make a fire??????????? im SO new to survival 303
lucariarktwo
#94474475Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:48 PM GMT

there is a cave on paradise isle acctually, you need a way to get to the top of the isle, from there you would see some onions and a cave where u can see gold and coal
UnrepeatabIe
#94494012Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:52 PM GMT

Version 0.75 TABLE OF CONTENTS Section 1: Table of Contents Section 2: Welcome to My Guide Section 3: Islands Section 4: Recipes [Items] Section 5: Recipes [Tools] Section 6: Recipes [Buildings] Section 7: Recipes [Boats] Section 8: Recipes [Processed] Section 9: Recipes [Farming] Section 10: Recipes [Burned] Section 11: Recipes [Combat] Section 12: Deathwater Cave Section 13: Leveling Guide WELCOME TO MY GUIDE Welcome to my Survival 303 guide! As you probably already know, this is a guide for Davidii's Survival 303. It may seem boring to you at first, but once you get to know this game it is very entertaining. ISLANDS Each island will be given a short description, then any resources found here. When food is refered to, this does not count fishing. You can gain food anywhere by fishing. _Mainland_ The Mainland is a vast, desertlike land with lots of space. It is the biggest island in Survival 303. Mainland also houses the ominous Deathwater Cave. (See "Deathwater Cave") Food: Yes, there are cows near the center of the Mainland. As far as I have traveled, there are no berries or apples. Water: Yes Stone: No Ore: One cave in the center: Gold Ore, Iron Ore _Bento Island_ Bento is an excellent place to live. Although it has no ores, it does have stone, it is the only island with the Bento animal. There is a large mining island near it with iron ore, coal and gold ore. The Bento with horns give Bento Food: Yes, two berry bushes. The Bento without horns also provide Bento vension. Water: Yes Stone: Yes, one small mound of stone near one of the beaches Ore: No, although there is a large mining island next to it _Paradise Island_ Paradise is the perfect spot for beginners. It has a very good defense structure: the island has a tall hill surrounding it. In the middle of the grass wall is a large forest, and almost every tree has apples and every bush berries, so you will not need to work for food. The forest can keep up to an estimated three or four people alive without any additional food. The only downside is there is no stone or ore, and both of those are far away. Food: Yes, a forest of apples and berries Water: Yes, there is a waterfall Stone: No Ore: No _Flax Island_ This is a relatively small island, although it has everything you might need to survive. There is a food source, but it is very weak. This is the only island that spawns flax, the material used to make fabric. Food: Yes, flax flower and herb. These are not very good food sources though Water: I think there is Stone: Yes, a small mound in the corner Ore: No _Miner's Island_ This is a large rock formation next to Bento Island. It is made of all stone and has plenty of ore to mine. On the surface there are several coal formations, as well as two gold formations. There is a water leading into a cave in the center. The cave has all iron ore. On the island there are spiky gray animals, but I don't know what these are... I haven't killed one yet. I think they're called cave lynxes. Food: Maybe the cave lynxes, like I said I haven't killed one yet Water: Yes, a large waterfall Stone: The whole island Ore: Yes: Coal, Iron Ore, Gold Ore _Magmus Island_ This is actually two islands very close together. In the center of the larger island there is a cave with coal and sulphur, the two ingredients needed to make gunpowder. Food: Probably not, this hasn't been explored much by me Water: Yes, in the cave Stone: Yes Ore: Yes: Coal and Sulphur _Horseshoe Island_ In my opinion this is the second-hardest island to live on. The only food source is the dangerous Terraphyx that live in the bay. These are some of the toughest animals in the game and you must be a good fighter to beat them. There is one water source inside the horseshoe. Food: Yes, Terraphyx Water: Yes Stone: No Ore: No _Plateau Island_ This might be the island with the best defensive formation in the game. It is a big square rock, and the only way up onto the top is a "jumping obby" in the back of it. This can easily be blocked or you can just shoot intruders while they climb. The downside is there is little resource on the top. Good for people who are good crafters and such, but can't really defend themselves. There is a cave system below it. Food: I think there are apples Water: Not that it's been found by me yet... get your wells ready. Stone: Cave systems below Ore: I think there is some in the cave systems _Spire Island_ This is by far the worst island I've ever seen to live on. It is a jackpot for mining, as there is a lot of iron I think, and sulphur, and probably other ores. Although I don't recommend living here in a thousand years unless you're a Survival 303 master... Food: No Water: No Stone: Yes Ore: Lots of it RECIPES ITEMS Create with "Create Item" Small Stick = Small Bush Stump String = Rope Rope = Hemp Fuse = Rope + Charcoal Gold Coin = Coin Press + Refined Gold Charcoal = Coal + Coal Cut Stone = Small Stone + Small Stone Steel Mix = Refined Iron Glass Cup = Glass Apple Juice = Glass Cup + Apple Berry Juice = Glass Cup + Berry Cup of Milk = Glass Cup + Milk Nest = Wheat Gunpowder = Sulphur + Charcoal + Charcoal Uncooked Cornbread = Dough + Corn + Corn Uncooked Berry Pie = Dough + Berry + Berry Uncooked Apple Pie = Dough + Berry + Berry Bomb = Plank + Plank + Oil + Oil + Fuse Hemp = Small Leaves + Small Leaves Fabric = Flax + Flax + Flax + String Window = Glass + Glass Handle = Small Stick + Small Stick -OR- Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump -OR- Small Tree Stump -OR- Med Handle -OR- Large Handle Med Handle = Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick -OR- Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump -OR- Small Tree Stump -OR- Large Handle Large Handle = Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick + Small Stick -OR- Small Bush Stump + Small Bush Stump -OR- Small Tree Stump Wheat Bundle = Wheat + Wheat Uncooked Bread = Dough Iron Pot = Anvil + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Wall = Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump -OR- Large Tree Stump Hull = Small Tree Stump + Small Tree Stump Boulder = Small Rock + Small Rock Sail = Hemp + Hemp Thatching = Wheat + Wheat Stone Slab = Boulder + Small Rock Large Hull = Hull + Hull TOOLS Create with "Create Tool" Flint = Cut Stone + Cut Stone Firemaking Bow = Handle + Rope Crude Bow = Handle + String + String Long Bow = Med Handle + String + String Crude Rod = Handle + String Long Rod = Med Handle + String Bucket = Small Bush Stump + Rope Wooden Cheese Bucket = Small Bush Stump + Rope Iron Bucket = Anvil + Refined Iron + Rope Iron Cheese Bucket = Anvil + Refined Iron + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Steel Bucket = Anvil + Refined Steel + Rope Crude Oil Filter = Small Bush Stump + Hemp + Rope Clay Bowl = Wet Clay + Wet Clay Stone Axe = Handle + Cut Stone Stone Pickaxe = Handle + Cut Stone Iron Axe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Iron Iron Pickaxe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Iron Steel Axe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Steel Steel Pickaxe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Steel Gold Axe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Gold Gold Pickaxe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Gold Mithril Axe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Mithril Mithril Pickaxe = Anvil + Handle + Refined Mithril Crude Torch = Handle + Hemp Crude Oil Torch = Handle + Hemp + Crude Oil Oil Torch = Handle + Hemp + Oil Lantern = Handle + Oil + Glass (I always get the order of this recipe confused, if it doesn't work then try different orders.) Gold Jug = Anvil + Refined Gold + Refined Gold Net = String + String + String BUILDINGS Create with "Create Tool" Hut = Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Granary = Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Mill = Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Lumbermill = Wall + Wall + Wall + Large Leaves Longhouse = Wall + Wall + Wall + Wall + Large Leaves + Large Leaves Stone Hut = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching Well = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching Stone Longhouse = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Thatching + Thatching Medival Wall = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall Medival Tower = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall Medival Gate = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Wall Dock = Wall + Wall + Wall + Plank + Plank + Plank + Plank Forge = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Refined Iron + Refined Iron + Thatching Oven = Stone Wall + Window + Charcoal + Oil Bakery = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Charcoal + Oil + Thatching Medival House = Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Stone Wall + Plank + Plank + Thatching BOATS Create with "Create Tool" Raft = Hull Large Raft = Large Hull Sailboat = Hull + Small Tree Stump + Sail Large Sailboat = Large Hull + Large Tree Stump + Sail + Sail Catamaran = Hull + Hull + Plank + Small Tree Stump + Sail PROCESSED Create with "Process Item" Bento Leather = Bento Hide Small Compost = Small Leaves Large Compost = Large Leaves Poisoned (Food) = SEE "Deathwater Cave" FARMING Wheat Seed = Wheat ("Create Item") Carrot Seed = Carrot ("Create Item") Onion Seed = Onion ("Create Item") Wheat Plant = Large Compost + Wheat Seed ("Process Item") Flax Plant = Small Compost + Flax ("Process Item") Onion Plant = Small Compost + Onion Seed ("Process Item") Carrot Plant = Small Compost + Carrot Seed ("Process Item") Corn Plant = Large Compost + Corn ("Process Item") Apple Tree = Large Compost + Apple ("Process Item") Berry Bush = Small Compost + Berry ("Process Item") BURNED Create by touching with any burning, a forge furnace, or an oven Cooked (Meat) = Raw (Meat) Refined (Metal) = (Metal) Ore Glass = Pile of Sand COMBAT Club = Handle Heavy Club = Med Handle Battle Club = Large Handle Stone Knife = String + Cut Stone Stone Spear = Med Handle + Cut Stone Stone Javelin = Med Handle + Cut Stone Iron Knife = Anvil + String + Refined Iron Iron Sword = Anvil + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Iron Spear = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Iron Iron Javelin = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Iron Steel Knife = Anvil + String + Refined Steel Steel Sword = Anvil + Refined Steel + Refined Steel Steel Spear = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Steel Steel Javelin = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Steel Mithril Knife = Anvil + String + Refined Mithril Mithril Sword = Anvil + Refined Mithril + Refined Mithril Mithril Spear = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Mithril Mithril Javelin = Anvil + Med Handle + Refined Mithril Leather Armor = Bento Leather Iron Armor = Anvil + Leather Armor + Refined Iron + Refined Iron Steel Armor = Anvil + Leather Armor + Refined Steel + Refined Steel Mithril Armor = Anvil + Leather Armor + Refined Mithril + Refined Mithril + Refined Gold _______________________________________________________________ DEATHWATER CAVE I'm sure you've heard rumors about the ominous Deathwater Cave. It contains mushrooms, the key ingredient for poisoning, and a deathwater pool. Travel to Deathwater Cave You will need... -Food provisions -A full two buckets of water -3 gunpowder -Flint or a firemaking bow -Three small leaves -Any pickaxe -A lantern Deathwater Cave is located at the mainland, so travel there. Now go to the three plateaus near the middle. It's the things that look like towers. It's the one next to the group of plateaus with a cave inside one of them. If you look closely at one of the plateaus, you will see a crack in it. It is actually a bunch of boulders and small rocks clustered together. You can get through this with your pickaxe, or the gunpowder. Now get on top of the plateau with the hole in it (ladders, anyway you want) and jump into the hole on the side. Now equip your lantern... welcome to Deathwater Cave. Poisoning To poisoned, process Mushroom + Mushroom + (food you are poisoning) Deathwater Cave is a very hard thing to enter. This definetly proves you are good at this game if you can do this. LEVELING GUIDE This will tell you what you need to do to gain experience in all of the levels. Foraging: Forage stuff. Swimming: Swim. Carpentry: Make anything with wood in the recipe. Smithing: Make anything with an anvil in the recipe. Masonry: Make anything with stone in the recipe. Shipbuilding: Make any boat. Architecture: Make any building. Crafting: Make string. Engineering: Make carts. Chemistry: I seriously don't know... Cooking: Make bread. Farming: Farm. Fishing: Fish. Please reply! I would appreciate if any of you replied to this thread. Questions you have or recipes I forgot/didn't know or suggestions are all a big help to this guide. Enjoy!
Sulfone
#94564498Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:24 PM GMT

You notice this is from April 2012?
DakotaMKeller12345
#96494357Thursday, May 02, 2013 11:43 AM GMT

how do you make the catapult i need to know
totower
#97340361Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:47 AM GMT

dock is wall wall wall plank plank
bizarrElf23
#97386766Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:17 PM GMT

im not shure if this is going to work but well here goes nothin i belive the recipie is 1 stone slab a tree stump and might be 2 iron or its the slab that presses the coinvand it might be 4 bush stumps in stead of tree ill send again once i remember or find on u tube
bizarrElf23
#97387052Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:20 PM GMT

a private door is 2 planks + 1 wall i belive i always mess it up
abje
#98424525Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:06 PM GMT

nice guide with the beginner recipes
jackgooddude
#98973563Monday, May 27, 2013 3:07 AM GMT

HE HAS THE GUTS TO MAKE A GUIDE BUT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT FLAX HAS IRON ORE MINER ISLAND IS CALLED ROCKMA MAINLAND HAS STONE POISION IS MADE OUT OF: GLASSCUP + MUSHROOM + MUSHROOM.
Zarifa63
#99114317Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:47 AM GMT

How do we make BREAD?!?!
GotAPie
#99988848Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:08 AM GMT

Craft 2 wheat and you get wheat bundle. Put it in the mill, you get flour. Bucket it, and you get dough. Then craft it and you get uncooked bread. Obviously the final step is... COOK IT!
koi_nami
#100998608Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:01 PM GMT

Heh.
tslcody2
#101235086Friday, June 14, 2013 6:05 PM GMT

i found death water in the mushroom cave does any one no what it is used for I can not put it in a bucke
ChatbotV1
#101353384Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:44 PM GMT

There is one thing I know about Paradise Island and it's that IT. HAS. ORE. AND. STONE! There is a small cave on paradise island that leads to a cave with coal and stone. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THERE
James1223334444
#101432141Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:29 AM GMT

What are dyes for?
clairebear1818
#101529916Monday, June 17, 2013 12:29 AM GMT

yeah, there are SOO many things you REALLY need to put up like: a chicken coop, lighthouse, owner only door, cheese maker thing, cauldron, ladle, and so many more! please update this guide, thank you
GOLDENxPHANTOM
#101647387Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:17 AM GMT

Can you please tell me how long it takes for mithril to spawn right after you mine it? please!!