of     1   

Jediscrew
#67594127Sunday, May 06, 2012 12:23 PM GMT

Origin from: http://www.roblox.com/Profile-Culmination-place?id=43090099 This post is to talk about my entire best friends in the Vignette showcase. Don't be sad if you are not in it. [Akez007] Akez is my longest-term friend in roblox, I first met him in SC151(Shadow Company 151), which is a old group that is destroyed, but we enjoyed the memory there. Akez007 has become too kind, he accept all kinds of weak friends, that's why he got over 2600 friends. [Eletrowiz] My partner that I had been working for him for over 8 months, the time I spent with him was really precious, maybe even more precious than SC151, since it lasted longer. Elet has been helping me with technology and programming, and I am the builder who craft him all kinds of models and items. I am happy that I had him. [Afiqprince] My old friend that I met when I was in my second group, TBR(The Black Regiment), he got mad with the leader and left, then he became more powerful than ever. I am still working for him as a high rank in IG. (Imperial Guards) There are a lot of Imperial Guards in roblox, but I dunno, there's just way too many. [Danlzy4] A friend that lives in a same country as me, Singapore. I met him before Afiq, but never really had a bond with him until last year. Danlzy is really good at crafting with meshes, he uses the lowest counts of bricks and creates the best models ever. He is a little butt-hurt sometimes, but he got his good points, he's a good guy. [GAMER21DUDE] A boss who supplies me with money, I supply him with buildings and places to help out his group called RO-Force. I am very grateful for him, but I didn't spend enough time with him, his group, his friends even his allies. He gave me the power to maintain BC and wealth, I can't thank him enough because no one could ever do that for me. But I broke his promise about supplying him with places, sorry I am just very stubborn. [Tjejoker1] A RO-Force soldier that became my friend when he visits Danlzy4 often, he became my good friend when he was playing with me for some time, but sadly, he doesn't stay in Roblox for long, or is it that I never visit him as often as before. [Aikidou] A former VAK Lieutenant, retired. He became my friend after I and elet form TDM(The Dragunov Mercenaries), he was a great help, he created decals and held trainings for us. I might had hurt him somehow, because he is ill-looking, I didn't know he is a VAK, or a father of a family in Roblox. I disrespected him very much and so, he is even a member of SC151 and I never notice it, why did I do that? But I want to tell him, I don't hate him. [GalaxyMaster99] He is another singaporean like Danlzy4. I met him when he was playing with Akez007 all the time, then we became friends and played together all the time. He was once a very humble person, he respected me, treated me like a god. But then he changed when he got all kinds of benefits when he got a OBC. I don't blame him through, if I get so much wealth so easily, I will also become like him. [Kremon] The brother of Eletrowiz, he is his sibling. He is a former VAC. He is very strict and respected by many people. He held trainings for TDM as well. Darn, I can't elaborate much, I also never spend many memories with him. [Fil2959] A friend that I don't remember how I meet him, how I make friends with him. But I had been stalked by him for quite some time now, he automatically became my loyal friend. [megagansta24] A RO-Force soldier that is being bad treated, he deserves a higher rank, he is also my first friend I make when I first joined RO-Force. [SpiritualRazor] A Final Fantasy Dissidia player, we became friends as we both played the game, we share our experiences and questions together, he might not be special, but the fact is, I like him very much, he is so coolios. That's about everyone, hmm? I like to write post like this, because posts like this can let me elaborate a lot, I had been playing Roblox for at least 2 and half-year, I had been sticking with this game for so long, why can't I stop doing that? How pathetic I am, why won't I spend the time and do something better? I also have many grudges towards these friends, I don't want to say it, they'll choke me if I say some more. I want to be a Novel Author when I grow up. But first I need to correct my english, look how many errors are there. D:
DETERM1NATION
#67660610Monday, May 07, 2012 9:07 AM GMT

First :3
Jediscrew
#67711313Tuesday, May 08, 2012 5:31 AM GMT

=/?
GalaxyMaster99
#67860161Friday, May 11, 2012 1:52 PM GMT

I treated Jedis like god.Thats very true.I respect Jedi :3
killknife9
#68618756Friday, May 25, 2012 11:37 AM GMT

Inoyourbestfriend DX