me12for34me56
#67786621Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

im glad to becaus i was bc but now i see how hard nbc is
Aderux
#67786748Wednesday, May 09, 2012 10:38 PM GMT

Im not entirely convinced.
mariahms
#67885772Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:35 AM GMT

Okay, Not completely convinced... What if it was only for the very dedicated members? For Vets and/or people who have four or five or more badges? Do you have nay idea's?
OrdinaryDarthvader
#74658443Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:06 PM GMT

yes, there are plently more just keep this thread going and more will soon come. solidarity for all!!!!!
Astreastela
#74660240Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

This thread violates the WNTS. No support.
SharkyAutism
#74660650Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

Just get BC! I worked cleaning my house to get money and look I already have Lifetime OBC for what, I worked for it. ~'!CGA is acting plain simple'!~
Spriteria
#74660756Sunday, August 05, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

no get out.
OrdinaryDarthvader
#74788778Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:58 AM GMT

hmm... how about a compromise, how 'bout solely for the sake of ingenuity nbc members can make blueprints of games, models and clothing that they can sell to bc members for a negotiated price with the nbc members receiving a negotiated slice of the profits and credit( don't exactly know how we can enforce this part) from the blueprints bc members can make and edit the product when and as they see fit. instead of changing everything this is only an addition to roblox. this can also b helpful for people who are poor at scripting but who never theless want their ideas to be within the roblox gaming world. in this format nbc members can still get their ideas out but bc/tbc/obc members will still be the only ones who can make and sell clothes, games, models and other products.
JakieMcCool
#74789433Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

It should be like 2008 when NBC's could create pants and shirts but coulden't sell them. It seems reasonable to me. And to stop NBC people stealing shirts and getting them all for free : http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=74788875
Aleezybaby0
#74789524Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:06 AM GMT

This isn't a "debate" forum.
lordchayse101
#74790843Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:18 AM GMT

Read the rules it clearly says no asking for more nbc benifits
OrdinaryDarthvader
#74794151Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:52 AM GMT

yes but it didn't say that we can, ah rearrange the benefits that bc members get, read my post above- that is an addition to roblox, NOT giving bc priviliges to nbc members. bsides what's wrong with a nbc member designing and creating clothing if he can't sell them- the bc members still get all the benefits and when a nbc gets bc membership he can immediately sell clothes that he/she designed. the ability to make and sell clothing would still be a bc privilege.
FireSorceress9213
#74796055Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:10 AM GMT

NBC should be able to make clothes, but not able to sell them. This would be useful if, say, you wanted to make clothes for a certain place, but not want to pay the full price of all the benefits of BC. If you only want to make one shirt, why should you have to also pay for the ability to sell that one shirt, plus more places, more groups, etc etc? Of course, you may want to make more than one shirt, plus some pants. But if you want to sell them, that's different. Then you would pay for Builder's Club. But I personally have wanted to make shirts to keep for myself, for places. I would find it pretty epic if I could only make those shirts for free. If I ever wanted to sell them, I would pay for BC. Plus, I have a feeling once I make the shirts, I would want to sell them, resulting in me eventually buying BC. Even though I didn't want to originally, my human sense of never being satisfied made me want to in the end. Giving NBC the ability to make clothes but not sell them might even benefit ROBLOX as well as NBC.
OrdinaryDarthvader
#74801204Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

agreed, can the robloxia community b a little more proactive here. nbc members should be able to design things as blueprints and sell them to bc members that way bc benefits will stay the same, both sides will benefit nbc members can get to express themselves more freely on roblox and bc members can acquire the blueprints and sell things that they previously could never do or have not thought of b4. the profits of the actual goods will go to bc members so it's not it will be giving bc priviliges to nbc members.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2