of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

juliet204
#68214781Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:28 PM GMT

(Bored, made this RP.) Another private high school. Apply, and you may be selected to join. This school is rather normal. Except for the private part. It has dorms for you to live in. You can leave on Saturdays and Sundays. All you have are 4 classes everyday. They aren't really hard. Who knows if drama is around the corner? This school has a grassy campus with a few forests around. Feel free to bring a pet, as long as it doesn't eat other students. (Feel free to make places in the campus AS LONG AS IT MAKES SENSE for it to be IN A SCHOOL! Dining hall, classroom, etc.) RULES! : You should know the generic high school rules. If not, here... 1.Don’t hurt anyone for random reasons 2. Don’t control another character unless you have permission. 3.Limited romance and swearing. Do not go overboard with either. 4.I or an admin have to accept you before you can start to rp. 5.No g-modding, being a mary-sue, ubering, exc. 6.You must use grammar, story mode (no * and when talking use ”), and put your name in front of your post. Be descriptive. 7.I can add rules when I want. It’s not in the rules isn’t an excuse. 8.If you change the subject heading, automatic ban. If you do do that, you better hope that I really like you because I might give you a second chance for mess-ups. 9.Don’t be a noob and have fun! If you read everything, put 'Pie' in other. ( Copied from Blue Water High. The rules of course.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What YOU Need To Know : First two people (Besides me.) Are admins, unless they are really immature. I will then wait for a more mature person. Don't overuse the powers I give you. Overusing it will be accepting someone that put not a lot of work into the CS, for example of appearance 'I look just live my character.' I would just tell them to IMPROVE ON DETAIL! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CS : Name: @ge: Gender: Grade: Appearance: Personality: Items: Vehicle: Bio: Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): Other: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ First two who join will be accepted and might be admins.
juliet204
#68215328Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:37 PM GMT

(Should I post a CS first???)
juliet204
#68215669Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:42 PM GMT

(I always make things die! WHY DO YOU RP'ERS HATE ME SO MUCH?!)
juliet204
#68216634Thursday, May 17, 2012 11:57 PM GMT

(I'll start anyways. I'm phychotic...) CS : Name: Flair Riddle @ge: 14 Gender: Female Grade: Freshman (9th Grade) Appearance: Long light red hair to her waist. Sky blue eyes. Sun glasses, that always cover her eyes Personality: Sly, Kind, Brave, and Daring Items: An owl necklace. Vehicle: Sky blue beetle Bio: (Optional!) Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): Turning into a wolf Other: Pie. :P BIO IS OPTIONAL!
juliet204
#68218125Friday, May 18, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

Sarhath
#68218822Friday, May 18, 2012 12:31 AM GMT

Name: Anastasia Collins @ge: 15 Gender:Female Grade: 10 Appearance: Black glossy hair that's in a braid,tied with bright yellow yarn.5'6 tall, deep green eyes,and high cheekbones. Flower earrings. Wears a black cloak w/ hood and black leather ( tight) pants. A deep green shirt, well-worn, with a black dragon on it. Personality: Anastasia has a wry sense of humor, and often automatically takes control when things get out of hand. She has quite a silver tongue, and often uses it without knowing. She is very sarcastic, and this will most likely be the thing that gets her in trouble. She is kind to younger people and weaker, and she is very proud in the fact that she is learning to be an acrobat. Items: An anklet with a pendant on it of two intertwining silver dragons, plus a notebook with a velvet pen. Vehicle: A beaten up blue pickup truck. Bio: Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): Able to communicate and talk with the dark and light. Other: Pie
juliet204
#68221858Friday, May 18, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

(Accepted. Welcome admin :D )
Kataoka
#68223740Friday, May 18, 2012 1:49 AM GMT

CS : Name: Haruka Kobayashi @ge: 15 Gender: Male Grade: Sophomore Appearance: Standing at 5' 11" with a thin profile (about 120 lbs), Haruka is deceptively fit, being a profecient tennis player, and also fairly capable of surviving hand-to-hand combat. He has slightly tanned skin, slightly unkempt shaggy black hair, and thick-rimmed black glasses. He is typically spotted wearing a T-Shirt of some type and jeans, but might also be seen with a grey and white striped hoodie on. His eyes are dark brown, and are usually seen looking straight in front of him. He is perpetually blank-faced, even when with people he really cares about. Wears a black G-Shock wristwatch on his left arm, and typically has a pair of ATH-M50 headphones on his neck or on his head. Personality: Haruka is seemingly very non-chalant, as depicted in most photos of him. As a matter of fact, he is rather introverted and is not one to talk to other people easily. When he does talk however, it is to close friends, or to his sister, Yuki. As an immigrant from Japan, he had to force himself to find friends, which he did successfully, but still is not the most sociable person in Dawnson High. He is very dedicated however, to his many hobbies, which include music production, playing the piano, playing tennis, and programming. He might come off as a bit lazy, but this says nothing to his intelligence (even with minimal amounts of studying, his standardized test scores are among the best). His laziness however is what prevents him from joining any type of afterschool club. Items: Wristwatch, headphones, Samsung Galaxy SII mobile phone, Wallet, Backpack (containing Thinkpad laptop), housekeys. Vehicle: None (walks to school) Bio: An immigrant from Kyoto, Japan, Haruka moved with his sister Yuki and his parents to the Dawnson area into an apartment nearby. Haruka, who had studied English for several years prior to moving, adopted conversational English within a few months, but failed to get himself known within the community of Dawnson High. He, however, has made some friends which he has lunch with, and spends weekends with. Despite making friends however, he still considers his sister Yuki (an eighth grader) to be his best friend. Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): A prodigy at the Music Theory, making him capable of creating professional-quality digital electronic music on his computer, and also play the Piano at a nearly-professional level. Other: Has a heavy Japanese accent, which he works to remove from his speech.
juliet204
#68223809Friday, May 18, 2012 1:50 AM GMT

(Accepted. Admin.)
mat1099
#68224589Friday, May 18, 2012 2:03 AM GMT

(Hey Juliet, save me a spot? I will post my C.S. tomorow. I only have a few minutes till my dad realizes Im still on the computer xD But anyway, Save me a spot please!)
juliet204
#68224716Friday, May 18, 2012 2:05 AM GMT

(Yup! Since you ish my friend on that other RP I will do a lot for you.)
huntressX
#68228854Friday, May 18, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

CS : Name: Autumn Corey @ge: 14 1/2 Gender: Female Grade: 7 Appearance: Wears a white spaghetti strap covered with a brown half-sweater. Wears a long pants (not skinny jeans) and has a purple hairband with a blue flower on top. Personality: Nice, outgoing, and brave Items: An old locket piece with a picture of her old dog Vehicle: Bike (Hates cars) Bio: Nothing much about her except years of training and and combat experience. Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): Fighting expert Other: Loves to bake!
Quilboar
#68229453Friday, May 18, 2012 3:29 AM GMT

Name: Lieutenant Rollenspiel @ge: 100+ Gender: Male Appearance: Tattered SS uniform with brownish blond hair and blue eyes. Personality: Confused, considering he has been frozen for 70 years. Items: Luger P08 Pistol, Stielhandgrenate Bio: German Sicherheitsdienst Officer who was frozen in ice in 1945 near the end of the Second World war. He has thawed and now thinks the war is still going on, and he will stop at nothing to obtain valuable documents to assist the Nazee Party. Power: Shooting people
juliet204
#68279590Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:02 AM GMT

( Accepted Autumn.... Wont say the same for the Lieutenant. :P)
huntressX
#68279818Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:07 AM GMT

(I'll have to join in officially tomorrow)
juliet204
#68279904Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:08 AM GMT

I'm waiting for mat anyways, and I was banned for once..... *Sad face*)
Sarhath
#68301687Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:13 PM GMT

( Thanks. Late post.:P Should we start soon?)
mat1099
#68336022Sunday, May 20, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

CS : Name: Austin Schmeid @ge: 15 Gender: Male Grade: Freshmen Appearance: Austin has wavy platinum blonde hair that gives him a "Snowed On" sort of look, Bright grey eyes that look like the moon at midnight, perky and high red cheek bones that always catch too much sun, and a very slender yet pointed sort of face. Austin stands at five foot nine and has a very narrow build to him. Other then his broad shoulder's he doesn't look that muscular. Austin has a few distinguishable perks that point out his indivisuality or as some like to call, weirdness. He always has a pair of neon green Toxic symbol covered headphones around his neck that are usualy blasting screamo music , he also happens to have One bright streak of orange in his bangs which usualy hangs above his left eye, and on top of that is always seen, and I do mean always, as in he'd sooner be caught dead then be seen without it, but he always has on his plad, grey and blue beanie where ever he goes. Oh and I forgot one thing, he always wears black suspenders no matter what he happens to have on. Personality: He's very out going and social and has that sort of personality that screams, "This is who I am! Take it or leave it!" Items: His headphones that are connected to his Ipod, Wallet with ID and money, His Phone (Samsung Intensity II), an art notebook which he is constantly seen sketching in, and all of his school stuff. Vehicle: Yukan XL Denali (Maroon colered. For those who don't know it's a large 4 doored, seats seven, truck.) Bio: (Might post later. Not enough time at the moment.) Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): Can talk to animals and anything other and including humans. Other: He's brittish and you can easily tell by hit accent. Thats pretty much it I suppose? Unless yawl want further detail.
coollegodude1
#68338248Sunday, May 20, 2012 2:23 AM GMT

CS : Name: Tommy Green @ge: 15 Gender: Male Grade: Freshmen Appearance: Tommy has blue eyes, he is tan, he has black sunglasses, he is skinny but not so skinny that you can see his bones. He has dark black wavy hair and a few red highlights around the top of his forehead, he is five foot ten, he has a red hat he likes to use often... Personality: He is shy and likes to stay out of the crowd but he is brave when he has to be. Items: An iPhone4s , Wallet with around 500 bucks in it, a back pack with instead of books it has his sketches and/or doodles. Vehicle: A red munstang. Bio: His parents die when he was 13 so since then he has been living in foster care but escaped at 15 and signed up. He loves to draw ever since his dad took him to his office, my dad was a artist. They didn't get my much money so his mom had to take two jobs. His mom died when one of her he jobs were robbed and the robber killed her for trying to call the police. Two weeks after that his dad was in a car collisionwith Tommy... Power (Dont randomly use this. It's a gift. Not like 'really good at singing' or something): He doesn't really have one. But he often see's his dad in the car with glass going in his face when ever someone says glass or death. Other: Pie
juliet204
#68341995Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:26 AM GMT

(Mat you ish an admin cause I know you from another RP :D )
bebithetuffle
#68342480Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:34 AM GMT

WHY ARE THEIR 15 YEAR OLDS DRIVING CAAAAAAAAAAARS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
juliet204
#68342622Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

(Who said we'd be driving them? Who said I would allow them to drive yet? What if it was just a present before they were old enough to drive?)
bebithetuffle
#68342692Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:38 AM GMT

NO PARENT BUYS A 15 YEAR OLD A CAR BEFORE THEY CAN DRIVE!
juliet204
#68342825Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:40 AM GMT

(I would.....)
bebithetuffle
#68343083Sunday, May 20, 2012 3:44 AM GMT

YOU WILL BE A HORRIBLE PARENT!

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right