of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

vader10
#6861083Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:09 PM GMT

I am making a movie named "The Hack". I won't start filming for some time now but when I get all the scenes ready and all the parts done, I will let you know! Here is all the info you need: “The Hack” Written by: Vader10 (Sort of based on a true story) Alpha Bloxx team: “Leader”-Vader10 “Scripter”- “Builder”- “Weapon Smith”- “Matrix (wo) man”- “Stealther”- “Space ace”- Dark Raiders team: “Leader”-(You have to act as 1x1x1x1x1x1) “Hacker”- “Infector”- “Destroyer”- “Hunter”- “Bug (wo) man”- “Dark ace” Other: NOTE: You will be named “Builderman” or “Telamon” in the movie. Builderman- Telamon- Clockwork- Crew: Director, writer and editor-Vader10 If you have an idea on the story, feel free to let me know and you can get some credit! Part 1 of the movie: The deadly “infection” At the Dark Raiders hideout... Leader: Finally! We have got the formula to make the infected script~ Hacker: Well it’s not COMPLETLEY done but.... Leader: WHAT!? Destroyer: Master, no worries, we must simply blow up the main ROBLOX Headquarters and steal the super script! Leader: Then I have a plan.... Listen VERY closely and make sure NOBODY hears us.... Meanwhile at the Alpha Bloxx team HQ... *Stealther comes in running* Leader: Is the radio tuned in correctly? Stealther: Yes it is. I have successfully inserted a transmission block in their hideout. Scripter: Great! Now just to make a real fast script... *Types REALLY fast* Scripter: Okay, done! Leader: Alright then, let’s listen about their plan... Back at the Dark Raiders hideout... Hunter: And I’ll hold builderman hostage so he can’t shout for help. Leader: Then, you, destroyer, will deploy a giant impact on the security walls of the super script. Dark ace: Then I’ll come and pick you all up and we can finally finish up the infected script OF DOOM!! *Evil laughs* Back to the Alpha Bloxx HQ... Leader: THEY’RE GONNA WHAT!? Weapon smith: Well I think they said... Leader: I know what they said! Builder: Then I’m going to have to build a HUGE Force field with scripter! Leader: Alright then. Space ace, go drive them over to the RHQ with loads of bricks and scripts. Space ace: Fair enough... Leader: Meanwhile I’ll warn Builderman and the other admins. 3 days later at the RHQ (ReeseMcBlox’s birthday)... Builderman: It’s sad that Reese left for a board meeting with all the moderators. Telamon: Yeah, I was planning on giving her a birthday present... Clockwork: It’s okay, guys! Reese will come back and it means we have more time to plan for her birthday! *Phone rings* Builderman: Hellooo! (1x1x1x1x1x1 is the leader of the Dark raiders instead of “Leader” so I don’t mix you guys up) Dark ace: Ready to die!? *Builder swoops the phone* Builder: Haven’t realized the Force field yet? Dark ace: What force fie—HOLY-- *Explodes* *Dark Raiders moaning and groaning* Builder and Scripter: LOL!! 1x1x1x1x1x1: GET UP!! Builderman: We gotz to get outta herez!!! Space ace: Follow me into my ship! Even if they get the Super script, you guys will be safe!! Admins: Thank you! *Ship powers up* Space ace: I’ll drop you off at the Alpha Bloxx HQ. Our leader will be waiting for you and explain the plan! *Ship leaves into space* Weapon smith: I will destroy you for trying to harm Builderman! DIE! *Takes out Bazooka* Destroyer: I’ve been waiting for this battle for AGES NOW!! *Both go into battle* Bug (wo) man: Maybe I can just attach this to a Blast radius script and blow up the HQ... Scripter: Not so fast! I will use my power of knowledge and typing and destroy you’re bugs once and for all!!! *Both start typing* Stealther: Not so fast, HUNTER! Hunter: Hmm? Stealther you’re reign of terror is OVER!! Hunter: Than feel my wrath at playing...REIGN AND CONQUER!! *Both start playing reign and conquer* Matrix (wo) man: Don’t even dare... Infector: What? My infecting skills will be ready for anything! *Throws an infector bomb* *Dodges* Matrix (wo) man: YOU WILL PAY FOR TRYING THAT!!! *Both start to fight* Builder: Well, I guess it’s you and me, Hacker. Hacker: Fine.... *Both start to fight* 1x1x1x1x1x1: Who would’ve known this is so easy to do... *Picks up super script* 1x1x1x1x1x1: COME ON TEAM!! Our mission is done! Dark ace: Get in! *Ship flies away into space* Alpha team: DANG!! A few hours later back at the Dark Raiders hideout... (1x1x1x1x1x1 is now leader again) Leader: Yes...We will conquer the world... Infector: Master...We need one last person to finalize this script... Leader: Hmm... I think I know the exact person for the job...DUED1!! If you are interested, Please either post on this thread the actor you wanna be and why. Or you can PM me. Remember, you don't need to be a good KOer to be the destroyer o the weapon smith, it's acting.
snakevenom56
#6862077Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:31 PM GMT

space ace please?
vader10
#6863708Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:11 PM GMT

Alright then!! You are now the Space Ace of the Alpha Bloxx team! Any more actors?
vader10
#6867061Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:33 PM GMT

FFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWCCCCCCCOOOOONNNNNN BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP!!!!
dimps33
#6867745Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:52 PM GMT

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x plz
guccimane
#6868996Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:20 PM GMT

ill be the builder.. on alpha bloxxx
willman860
#6870347Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:59 PM GMT

hacker plz
JohanSKrueger
#6870619Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:06 AM GMT

hey my names an actor name:D
vader10
#6872423Sunday, March 29, 2009 12:49 AM GMT

Alright everybody! The current actor list is: Alpha Bloxx team: “Leader”-Vader10 “Scripter”- “Builder”-Guccimane “Weapon Smith”- “Matrix (wo) man”- “Stealther”- “Space ace”- Snakevenom56 Dark Raiders team: “Leader”-(You have to act as 1x1x1x1x1x1) Dimps33 “Hacker”-Willman860 “Infector”- “Destroyer”- “Hunter”- “Bug (wo) man”- “Dark ace”- Other: NOTE: You will be named “Builderman” or “Telamon” in the movie. Builderman- Telamon- Clockwork- Still 12 more spots for actors.
SCS
Forum Moderator
#6873017Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:03 AM GMT

Can I be the Weapon Smith?
SCS
Forum Moderator
#6873051Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:04 AM GMT

the weapon smith in the alpha bloxx team i mean
vader10
#6873493Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:14 AM GMT

Alright then! Alpha Bloxx team has open parts: Scripter, Matrix (wo) man and the Stealther. Choose wiseley; You may not be able to change actor!
SCS
Forum Moderator
#6874123Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:27 AM GMT

When is the movie to be filmed?
vader10
#6874256Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:29 AM GMT

Probably soon.. Don't worry, it'll be soon enough. If everybody agrees on the time and stuff, I'll let you know the date.
SCS
Forum Moderator
#6874382Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:31 AM GMT

Thanks. I don't care how long it will be before we film, just as long that I will be able to be there at the time.
vader10
#6874950Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:43 AM GMT

The filming should start a week after I have all the actors, the scripts and the places. It won't go on Youtube THE DAY we finished the first part so I'm gonna make a teaser and I'll upload all the vids the same day or so.
SCS
Forum Moderator
#6875031Sunday, March 29, 2009 1:45 AM GMT

Cool. I have several friends at school who play roblox, I will tell them about this and ask them if they would like to join. Also, could you put an advertisement in the video for the viewers to visit our places and send all of us a friend request? And also, when the video is done, if you like, I will view it and give it an appropriateness rating (TV-Y, TV-Y7, TV-PG, TV-PG-V, TV-PG-12)
vader10
#6877145Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:30 AM GMT

Why not? I think that being an acotor would give you credit! But the max the raiting would go to would be PG-12 and that's just for understanding the words. There won't be much violence anyways, it's like I said "Based on a true story" because 1x1x1x1x1x1 made the infected script and other stuff nd Dued1 was sorta a fowllower! NOTE: I am working on the 2nd part of the movie. And if some of you can make the sets, we can have some of the filmings at your place. The current scenes need to be made are: Alpha Bloxx HQ ship-I'm making it Dark Raider hideout-I'll start this one soon The forest of the orbs-Not made RHQ(I'm just gonna copy the RHQ from builderman and add some rooms and stairs)-Not done All ships will be taken from Jarcidel because the meshes and form of the ships are REAL good! REMINDER: Earth day in Canada is one hour away!! (8:30)
AnubisTheGod
#6878242Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:53 AM GMT

I'll Be Matrix Man
AnubisTheGod
#6878312Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:55 AM GMT

Deud1 Was Not A Follower, He Spread The Virus Around Not knowing It Was Harmful
dimps33
#6885665Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:36 AM GMT

yay ime 1x1x1x1x1x1x1! message me when were filming
vader10
#6895170Sunday, March 29, 2009 4:53 PM GMT

@Anubis: Well I know but he mad an accedental virus be he did not start it, It was 1x1x1x1x1x1x1 who made the infected script. Dued1 made an anti-lag script and by accident it turned out to be some weird infected script. PS: You are now "Matrix man"!
vader10
#6895441Sunday, March 29, 2009 4:59 PM GMT

The current roles are: Alpha Bloxx team: “Leader”-Vader10 “Scripter”- “Builder”-Guccimane “Weapon Smith”-SCS “Matrix (wo) man”-AnubisTheGod “Stealther”- “Space ace”- Snakevenom56 Dark Raiders team: “Leader”-(You have to act as 1x1x1x1x1x1) Dimps33 “Hacker”-Willman860 “Infector”- “Destroyer”- “Hunter”- “Bug (wo) man”- “Dark ace”- Other: NOTE: You will be named “Builderman” or “Telamon” in the movie. Builderman- Telamon- Clockwork- Still some roles to be filled!
toonman131
#6896448Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:22 PM GMT

can i be stealther?
vader10
#6897505Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:44 PM GMT

Why not? You are now stealther!! The last spot for the Alpha team is "Scripter"! Remember you don't have to be a scripter!

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right