of     1   

KimJongUnn
#69051343Friday, June 01, 2012 7:02 PM GMT

Im a Korean, and I'd like my Chinese food cooked right. Cause they're not giving me the good rice. And the dyke giving me my food looks like a 13$81@n. I don't lile how my beef pork looks like, and the last time I eat your food I, got the rice chicken beef tofu now I poop while I'm peeing. And you might not believe I could fight, I'm a white belt, but I have two stripes. I don't like all you little blue eyed dumb white Europeans. I would like to just drink my bud light. Maybe bomb a couple things in Hawaii and blow up the countries I don't like because I am a Korean. I'M NOT THAT NICE (Uh hu) I BUILD A BOMB (Yeah) THEN PICK A COUNTRY (YOU) AND BLOW IT UP! I WORK FOR NASA (Cool) WE LOOK AT STARS (WOW) YOU KNOW APOLLO, That movie is.. GOOD. I TALK LIKE CHING CHANG CHONG WHY DO YOU DROP ON ME MUCH NAPALM. I'VE BEEN TRAINED TO KILL WITH MY TAI KWAN DO! AND MY WHOLE CONTINENT IS A DRY CLEANING STORE BONZAI! I LIKE TO PLAY MAGIC CARDS. YOU HEARD OF CHINA? I WAS IN.. CHARGE, OF CHINATOWN, IN VIETNAM! I'm still around, you can come, through to play. When I play poker I just throw all mu chips in. HELLO I'm YEllOW, JUST LIKE HOMER SIMPSON!
xXVegaXx
#69051710Friday, June 01, 2012 7:10 PM GMT

Cool story bro. Tell it again.

of     1