Hollyleaf179
#88047290Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:52 AM GMT

Jalia My eyes flutter open.Just a dream..I'm happy to find myself curled next to him,warm,snuggled against him. Hunter I laugh,"I'm sure the both of us could." Snow smiled and moved her headmresting it on his paws.Of she were a cut,shed surely be purring. Loki smiled and gently laid his head over her shoulders,his tail curling around her.
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88079851Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:36 PM GMT

Viccus My eyes open and I nearly sigh,but I can't force it out. I want to go back to sleep,but when Jalia is awake,that's not happening. I need to watch over her. Gwenyya I pretend to think about it. "Maybbee." I grin. Obsidian blushed,looking away. Luna leaned into his side,her eyes closing.
Hollyleaf179
#88109670Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:21 AM GMT

Jalia I force my eyes shut again,though I so very much wanted to stare into those wonderful eyes of his,but I could see he needed sleep.Forcing myself to stop trembling,I relaxed. Hunter I laugh."Cute."I kiss her lips gently. Snow closed her eyes,nuzzling his chest lightly,before moving it slightly.Pain stil filled her small,majestic body,but she would live through it. Loki smiled,closing his eyes.He slowly began to drift asleep.
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88139744Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:21 PM GMT

Gwenyya I kiss him back. "Adorable." I correct him. "And you are the brave,handsome vampire prince." I grin. "But Let's go hunting." Viccus I know she's not asleep,so I stay awake with her. Obsidian's eyes were closed,and he was breathing rhythmically. Luna fell into a light,fitful sleep,waking at the smallest of noises.
Hollyleaf179
#88147402Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:59 PM GMT

Hunter I grin."Alright love." Jalia Slowly,i begin to drift off again. Snow had fallen asleep Loki fell asleep.
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88161539Thursday, January 31, 2013 2:44 AM GMT

Obsidian opened his plain blue eyes,looking around. Luna woke up as she heard a twig snap. She pressed into Loki's side,her hazel eyes watching for anything. Gwenyya "Race you!" I dash through the trees,speeding around them and leaping over the small ones. Viccus I pop my shoulders and fall back asleep as Jalia does.
Hollyleaf179
#88168732Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:25 AM GMT

Snow was sleeping peacefully,her head resting over his paws. Loki lifted his head as she pressed closer.His ear twitched.'is something wrong dear?' He yawned. Hunter I grinnand flash after her.A few inches behind her, mind you. Jalia I dream of us again.In the future.Would there still be an us in the future? Would we be marries? Have kids? Or go our separate ways? Why was she having these dreams?
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88169102Thursday, January 31, 2013 4:32 AM GMT

Luna's head turned as she heard another twig snap. 'Shh.. Listen' she murmured. Obsidian finally gave into sleep. Gwenyya I look at him and force myself to go faster,leaning lower and pushing my legs harder. Viccus I dream of fire and races. Why am I having dreams of what Gwenyya is doing? The dream changes,and I'm watching Jalia and I,old and gray,as we watch our grandchildren play. What the..
Hollyleaf179
#88176561Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:25 PM GMT

Lokis ear flicked.He narrowed his eyes. Snows dream faded to black.Nothing.It was peacefully and quiet. Hunter I grin and push harder,my legs taking longer strides.Soon, I'm running next to her. Jalia My dream faded,leaving only darkness.At least I could sleep peacefully now..
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88199758Thursday, January 31, 2013 10:58 PM GMT

Gwenyya I wonder if the fire I had could give me strength. As if noticing,the fire sent a bolt of strength and speed through my legs. I ran as fast as I could,speeding past him and leaving him far,far in my dust. As I stop,Smoke comes from my shoes. I look at the path I had taken,and there was a small fire. Sweet. Viccus I smile,having more dreams of a future with Jalia. Obsidian dreamed of waves that crashed against a shore with someone walking on it,sadly. He didn't know where or who it was. Luna growled softly at the trees rustled and Gwenyya shot by,leaving a trail of smoke and fire in her wake.
Hollyleaf179
#88236207Friday, February 01, 2013 1:10 PM GMT

Hunter I scowl.Though no storm had come,lightning cracked through the sky.My legs pushed faster and came behind her.I slow.Lightning? I pick up my hand,my finger tips sparked with lightning,wraping around my fingers and such, Epic. Jalia My dream comes.Me and Viccus,walking on a beach.Where? Who cared? It was beautiful.. Snow had no dream tonight,only one picture replayed.Her and Obidian in the forest. Loki tilted his head.'That was odd.'
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88354847Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:17 PM GMT

Luna flicked her ears. 'I know..' Obsidian opened his eyes lazily. Gwenyya I take the advantage of when he slows down to speed up as fast as I can. (She's going over 200 miles per hour) Viccus I wake up,startled. My ears and tail slide out as Gwenyya races by the cabin,so fast it was almost like she wasn't there. Except for the fire trail and the vampire stench.
Hollyleaf179
#88425832Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:50 PM GMT

Loki shrugged. Snow lifted her head,yawning. Hunter I grin and taking off,lightning cracking threw the sky.It was almost like a trail of lightning followed me when I ran.I shot past the cabin as lightning struck again.No storms clouds were in the sky. Jalia I sat up with a start,running my fingers threw my hair."What's was that..?"
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88625706Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:24 AM GMT

Viccus I fall off the bed,covering my ears and nose. "God Vampires stink!" I shout. "I dunno though" I say softer. Gwenyya Something catches on fire behind me. I skid to a stop,letting out a yelp as I try to put out the fire in my hair. It spreads up to my roots and suddenly I feel energized. I narrow my eyes and take off again,speeding past trees. Luna nuzzled Loki happily. Obsidian closed his eyes again,his tail wagging.
adelli
#88625794Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:26 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88655317Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:32 PM GMT

(*Nuke* You are a troll and you suck.)
Hollyleaf179
#88687610Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:53 AM GMT

Jalia I narrow my eyes slightly.Ok. That was odd.I yawn,running my fingers through my hair. Hunter I dnt know hiwnshe does it.But I don't want her out of my sight.I can't let her be.I don't wanna lose her again..I can't.I force my legs to move faster. Lokis tail wagged happily. Snow opened an eye.She smiled and nuzzled against him.
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88735494Friday, February 08, 2013 2:18 AM GMT

Gwenyya I dig my heels into the ground,wondering what the tugging feeling in my chest is. Viccus I get to my feet and the ears and tail disappear. Luna smiled,nuzzling Loki. Obisdian grinned.
Hollyleaf179
#88744972Friday, February 08, 2013 4:12 AM GMT

Hunter I finally catch up.Panting."Please,don't go so fast.."I say. Jalia I sit up.My ankle seemed better.I sigh.Thank the gods. Loki snorted gently.He laid his head down again as his tail continued to wag. Snow giggled.'Your like a over sized pup.'
xLunaLovegoodxx
#88789186Friday, February 08, 2013 11:22 PM GMT

Obsidian chuckled. 'I know. ' He gently got to his paws,leaping in a circle. Luna twitched her nose 'Hmm..' Her eyes glazed over for a moment. Gwenyya The tugging feeling lessens as he gets closer and it disappears completely as he gets here. I hug him. "Okay." I kiss his jaw. Viccus I yawn and grab some extra clothes from my backpack. "I'm going to..Er... I guess there's a shower in here so I'll shower" I grinned.
Hollyleaf179
#88920845Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:35 AM GMT

Snow laughed. Loki looked up at her."Is something wrong?" Hunter I smile and kiss her back gently,huggingnher tightly. Jalia I smiled.I bet I looked stupid,considering I could feel my cheeks turn red.I hope it wasn't as bad as I thought.
xLunaLovegoodxx
#89010733Monday, February 11, 2013 3:22 AM GMT

Viccus I grin as I see her blush. I head into the bathroom and speed through the shower,throwing on a black long sleeved shirt,black ripped skinny jeans,black converse and a black vest. I spike my hair with water and brush my teeth with a toothbrush. Gwenyya I laugh. "I felt so strange without you. It was like a tugging feeling in my chest." I smile up at him. Obsidian laughed louder. Luna shook her head. 'Just imagining what our pups will look like' She smiled.
crs100
#89010901Monday, February 11, 2013 3:24 AM GMT

Can I have one burger with extra pickles please?
Hollyleaf179
#89024400Monday, February 11, 2013 7:06 AM GMT

Jalia I smile.I needed a shower to.My long,brown wavy hair was tangled,oily.I smelt awful to. Hunter "Same here."I grin and kiss her cheek. Snow laughed,rolling onto her back as she looked up at him. Loki smiled."And what do you think they'll look like?"
xLunaLovegoodxx
#89088653Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:49 AM GMT

Luna grinned. 'They'll have your eyes and my fur,the shewolves. The males.. Well they look just like you,with my eyes' Obsidian sat down with a puff. Gwenyya I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you." Viccus I walk out and motion for the bathroom. "Your turn Princess." I grin.