NeighborlySHUTUP
#71516154Wednesday, July 04, 2012 10:40 PM GMT

Actually, the second one was right.
RottingChrist
#71519503Wednesday, July 04, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

No it was not, because interjections are for plebs.
ninjafire7494
#71529111Thursday, July 05, 2012 1:53 AM GMT

Does anyone want to make a song >.>
ninjafire7494
#71558513Thursday, July 05, 2012 2:27 PM GMT

"But the answer to all this, will never be found, but while your still sucking as_, I just hope you'll back down soon, but have you lost your mind? Because soon, youll be left as the only one of your kind." That barely rhymes..
YuSoRaging
#71594404Thursday, July 05, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

This next verse has alot to do with L0rd of the Rings incase you don't get it. I got a sword comin' out, Blood is comin' out of ya' mouth, I'll take you down and get that damn ring, Even if I don't, your skorgim, I'm the damn witch king! I'll crush you, I'll crush Gandalf too, And we are in the medieval ages so (B-word here) you can't sue, I'll own Middle Earth, I'll die but I still rebirth, I'm the master of man and the undead, I've owned you, now there's nothing left to be said. ~Don't get "shwog" get swag~
Lou_Dog
#71602388Thursday, July 05, 2012 11:44 PM GMT

What concert costs 50 cents to get in 50 cent and sell your Stuff on amazon and You'll get sued by A block and that block is me ha ha so put a sock in it your ryhmes suck and its my time to shine Ski mask with a reindeer and zombie oh and a task for ya too the task is to go play volley ball cuz u can't even ryhme mimes scare you well then do i scare and shouldn't i dye my hair pink and care whatever the heck you think? well That because i don't give a flip so go jump in a ditch. and BTW you can't stop me cuuuz someday ima ride the fame train your ryhmes ain't even tame you Loser. Thought i suck well you can't even spell pie so yeah Hood well ain't you in a little bad mood. So yeah, it you already know the rest (wait i forgot im not done) yo you a loony toon
Lou_Dog
#71603752Friday, July 06, 2012 12:02 AM GMT

What concert costs 50 cents to get in 50 cent and sell your Stuff on amazon and You'll get sued by A block and that block is me ha ha so put a sock in it your ryhmes suck and its my time to shine Ski mask with a reindeer and zombie oh and a task for ya too the task is to go play volley ball cuz u can't even ryhme mimes scare you well then do i scare and shouldn't i dye my hair pink and care whatever the heck you think? well That because i don't give a flip so go jump in a ditch. and BTW you can't stop me cuuuz someday ima ride the fame train your ryhmes ain't even tame you Loser. Thought i suck well you can't even spell pie so yeah Hood well ain't you in a little bad mood. So yeah, it you already know the rest (wait i forgot im not done) yo you a loony toon
Lou_Dog
#71603937Friday, July 06, 2012 12:05 AM GMT

all you little losers better pray because im praying you decide its time for your curtain call and my verse kills all your verses and you better fall inside a ditch and be buried alive and come back in a zombie mode cuz im in Beast Mode but at every time you are the least good and by the way you suck and your songs ain't even worth a Buck
ninjafire7494
#71613771Friday, July 06, 2012 2:06 AM GMT

@Iwant, are U a troller or something? Those rhymes don't make sense..
Dusekkin
#71648749Friday, July 06, 2012 2:04 PM GMT

Its make no sense for a rap to have no ryhme and not to tell a story SO Im going to try to make one about me Yea Lucario1000 Made this account in 2009 Just sit there and watch my wiked ryhmes and you see these all over the black and white lines dont make me sit here and defines my lifetime see here im making myself shine I own the legendary task force 1-4-1 Anyones who challenges me will get owned, son. Whoops you hear that I think your phone rung, so as I invovate, I conversate, and hate the words that relate as my gf cheats on me with another mate, i fill with hate may i go to heaven some other day.
ninjafire7494
#71679104Friday, July 06, 2012 8:20 PM GMT

i like cell phones.
SwaggingtotheMAX
#71686661Friday, July 06, 2012 9:25 PM GMT

I cant believe this. Because none of your rhymes are real. See you guys are. Creating rhymes that makes humans squeal. It seems this is uncontrollable, fail rhymes. Will not be hailed nice. Im coming at you! Don't breathe. Just inhale twice. When we battle its like a harpoon vs a Whale. Right. Gutting you dry. and busting you like some taillights. Give me hate mail. But you rappers stay stail. Like a loaf of breaid in the sun for 8 days until it's pale. I ain't done so stay phased. Ill destroy you all. Glad I don't come up short since my rhymes are tall.
YuSoRaging
#73611507Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:59 PM GMT

bump :3
YuSoRaging
#74166768Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:16 PM GMT

Getting tired much? Have a cup of tea. You raps are so suckish, you NEED to use a similie. Still wanna try me? I'll break your bones so hard you won't even feel them break. I'll drown you Jason at Camp Crystal Lake.
qwerty5565
#102719234Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:39 AM GMT

LOL BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS THREAD FOR AGES YESSSSS
bobtheclumsyman
#102784035Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:53 PM GMT

This battle won't of already started if it didn't have someone like me. Your all dancing and prancing around like an episode of glee. YuSoRaging, Eh.. I beg the differ... I'm selling my comeback to these threads so i can hand over me and diss ya. My lyrically classic rhymes bomb you like fighters. Your humour was probably developed by the Baby TV writers. Break your bones turn them white. Like my name was Jackson. Want a taste of my blood, It all comes in packs son. Swagging has no Swag. He talk alot about anything real. Look at yourself you hypocrite. Man whats the ####### deal... Your rhymes come tall but they fall like crush the castle. Defeating your ###, trying not to create some hassle. You wanna talk about short. You gotta 1 inch #### size. Your whole verses of #### is just a bunch of lies.
qwerty5565
#102918013Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7:46 PM GMT

Hey don't be hating on the town locals, atleast they have better sound vocals. I hit you like a plasma grenade, lighting the place up like some lemonade. your raps are so glitchy, they make me feel so damn itchy, while I be rocking the mic like Leonardo da vinci, and taking the situation like a government agency.
qwerty5565
#103015181Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:16 PM GMT

yuso and me and neighborly should make a song lol
qwerty5565
#103015238Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:17 PM GMT

I got a sword comin' out, Blood is comin' out of ya' mouth, I'll take you down and get that damn ring, Even if I don't, your skorgim, I'm the damn witch king! I'll crush you, I'll crush Gandalf too, And we are in the medieval ages so (B-word here) you can't sue, I'll own Middle Earth, I'll die but I still rebirth, I'm the master of man and the undead, I've owned you, now there's nothing left to be said. ______________________________________________________________________ you broke your own rule bro xD
bobtheclumsyman
#103024567Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:29 PM GMT

You talk alot of #### but i will lyrically crush your writings Yo momma got so fat she blocked the alien sightings You say you own middle earth but there's no way you can pass. Blood ain't come out from the mouth for you instead its comings right from the ass. Damn witch king or not, Your a joke but with no comedy. Your rhymes or lines are not creating no harmony. Nothing left to say? Your rubbish belongs back in 1st grade. I toss ya and put you back in the toybox, Cos you just got played.
zippy17743
#103169747Friday, June 28, 2013 1:51 PM GMT

that wasnt even his rap idiot
LuckyDoggs
#103171786Friday, June 28, 2013 2:15 PM GMT

Yo bob, i got something for you...... You may think your raps are classic, and thought through until they sound fantastic, but really, they only make you sound less enthusiastic. I see you with a fully loaded pistol, tryna' lure me in with a whistle, but im waiting with verses so sharp, they hit you like a stinger missle.
EyyBruh
#103177110Friday, June 28, 2013 3:06 PM GMT

Here's a rap, from the kid with no mom or no dad. I only got my tracks. Rappin's all i'm good at. You say my raps are crap? I never even knew my own dad. I need to make a new album. You'll be surprised by the outcome. I got a hole in my heart, thats where he ripped it apart. I'm talkin' 'bout Owen, man. He used t be my step dad. Yeah, I say "Used" cause he Left us lyin' there. I tryed to fight back, but I just ripped out some of his hair. It was a nightmare. Be scared if you were there.
LuckyDoggs
#103183717Friday, June 28, 2013 4:13 PM GMT

there weren't even any verses. that wasn't even a comeback this is a rap "battle" not tell-us-about-your-life-rap. didn't rhyme anyways
bobtheclumsyman
#103203264Friday, June 28, 2013 7:05 PM GMT

Get your head out your ass and start committing to your awful disses. All of your rhymes came out raw, I counted all 8 misses. Talking about sharp, Your voice is as painful as a dagger. Your not even got a fully pledged license to become an official Ro or even MC Rapper. Call me the enthusiastic sarcastic and you seem to be in denial. When you couldn't ####### pick up or make your own style. Kick in those afterburners and add the shotgun cuz I'm not gentle. tell your owner to put the leech on your neck and send you to the kennel.