AbCatchem
#69622687Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:13 AM GMT

`Famine` "Oh." Was all I said. (There's been little activity, especially for summer.)
mew400
#69622852Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:16 AM GMT

(Yea...) Nebula I began walking off, shaking. It was a sign of the living part resisting, but not very successfully.
AbCatchem
#69623198Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:22 AM GMT

(Yeah...I'll do Ralts-Vulpix...) `Famine` I finished reading over the documents and hid them in my cloak.
mew400
#69623274Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

(Sounds good.) Nebula I continued to make my way to the surface world, exitting the labs. My eyes may be dull, but a pain could be seen in them.
AbCatchem
#69623377Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

`Famine` I looked at the Zorua. "You don't seem alright."
mew400
#69623478Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:26 AM GMT

Nebula "I am only doing what I am programmed to do," I answered. My AI had recognized the creature as one of the horsemen, and so deemed it trustworthy.
AbCatchem
#69623567Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:28 AM GMT

`Famine` "I see."
mew400
#69623628Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:29 AM GMT

Nebula A tear fell from my eye, yet the AI managed to keep the straight, dull face of its.
AbCatchem
#69623939Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

`Famine` Was it...what was the thing on its face?
mew400
#69625056Sunday, June 10, 2012 12:53 AM GMT

Nebula I continued to walk, off towards a forest. The AI ignored the tear, it just getting soaked into my fur.
AbCatchem
#69625975Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:10 AM GMT

CS (Pokemon) Name: Εpta A.ge (not level): 12 Gender: Female Faction: Organization Member Region or Wanderer: She has to travel throughout many regions, though she originates from the Hoenn, a diverse region. Experiment or not: Experiment Personality: To most people, I am quiet and shy, I act friendly and try to avoid people. I don't mind helping people. I'm normal. I smile and wave when I see people, they think I'm alright, but...I'm screwed up. I resent the companies, the family, the humans, I resent them all! They're heartless freaks who never consider anything...I hate them, they all started this...but I can't kill them, they're too strong. You could say I have no sanity, I guess...it may be true...After everything that's happened...I guess that even if I didn't resent so much I'd still be considered strange. I prefer hiding, I don't like talking much, I'm unsocial as it is... Appearance: I am a foot high, quite small with a small slender build and silky fur, a snowy white. My eyes take up a large portion of my face, a deep crimson hue. Around my right is a pale green ring. My paws and tail are the same hue of pale green, and a red stripe runs through my fur, down my back. In the middle is a horn, like that of a Ralts, a shining red. The bangs over my eyes, as well as the curls that most Vulpix have are a pale green with the occasional subtle red tinge. My body has several scars here and there. Around my neck is a knotted red scarf hanging down to the ground, quick beaten up. Bio: I was born in winter, I'd say the first of December into a small family of Vulpix who lived in a small village in Hoenn. Our family had moved from Johto because humans were crowding up there, I liked it in Hoenn, we lived close to an Organization, they were all nice people, but I never saw them in action so I usually ignored them and spent my days playing with my friends. However, one of my friends, a Ralts was playing too close to a human and he was caught in a Pokeball, as they call it. I was around eight at the time. A member from the Hoenn Organization saw this and their rescue team saved my friend. I then realized how great they were, they saved my friend! The Ralts, or Haru and I decided to train a lot. We trained and researched everything so we could become better and eventually"we joined the Organization at ten. It took a lot of effort, and we were minors, most children just did deliveries, but we eventually got better, and we could complete missions like retrieving hurt Pokemon. About a year later, Haru and I were called to the office, we thought we'd get a promotion of something, but we were wrong. Some horrifying happened, we were led to a lab, they began performing experiments on us, I couldn't take it, the pain was unbearable! Eventually, after much experimenting, we were put in chambers and fainted...I woke up, but Haru did not. We'd been fused together, but only one of us could keep our consciousness...Haru died, I just gained Ralts-traits...lucky me, I lived and I got new powers...aren't the companies just great... I couldn't take it, the pain stayed with me, I could feel myself slipping...I'd come to hate so much. So, so much. The bright lights, loud noises, even blood makes me gag...so I broke out. I destroyed the place, with blasts of fire and Shadow Balls, and I ran away, hid anywhere, slept in forests, but at least I wasn't THERE. Other: Zorros Vulpes Kitsune
PATTERNSCREAMER
#69626086Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:12 AM GMT

(CRAP DANG IT! If this is the sequel of Five Fragments, I'm going to slap Subdew in front of his dead father.)
AbCatchem
#69626131Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

(It isn't.)
mew400
#69626247Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

(Great character, Ab. :3)
AbCatchem
#69626430Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:19 AM GMT

(Thank you.) ~•Epta•~ I was sleeping under a pile of fallen leaves at the foot of an immense tree in the woods. The moon blazed overhead and light spilled into the gaps amongst the treetops. A stirred slightly, and the leaves scraped each other.
mew400
#69626541Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

Nebula The AI continued to push me onwards, farther into the forest. But it stopped after a while... it had recognized the DNA of two species in one. Something one of the Organizations had created. So it took that as a target and began moving forward.
PATTERNSCREAMER
#69626628Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:23 AM GMT

(By faction do you mean Region, and do we make both a human and a Pokemon CS?)
AbCatchem
#69626819Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:27 AM GMT

(No. Are you in the rebellion, an organization (if so which one), are you a human scientist, or are you in none of these?) ~•Epta•~ I heard noises and looked around, eyes bleary.
mew400
#69626895Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:28 AM GMT

Nebula "H-hello?" This was the AI talking, making itself sound innocent.
PATTERNSCREAMER
#69626938Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:29 AM GMT

CS (Pokemon) Name: Snake A.ge (not level): 17 Gender: Male Faction: Unova Region or Wanderer: Wanderer Experiment or not: Kind of. He got attacked by a Scientist once, a deadly poison injection that turned his Aura red. Appearance: Snake is a Lucario. His eyes and aura are red. He keeps a green headband with a Yin-Yang button sewed on each end. His right arm is mech with artificial fur. Bio:After he was caught in a lab with the deadly Injection, Snake has been feared by many. He is very deadly, but is trusted by a few. He has this odd collection of Yin-Yang buttons, needles, and thread. He is a skilled sewer. The only thing really known about him is he hails from the Village of the Pine Needles, a hidden village in the middle of nowhere. Other:Zorros Vulpes Kitsune
PATTERNSCREAMER
#69626981Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:29 AM GMT

(Sort of in a rebellion. Sorry)
AbCatchem
#69627160Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:32 AM GMT

(Accepted..) ~•Epta•~ "Oh. Hi." I said smiling, playing innocent, I was used to it.
mew400
#69627215Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:33 AM GMT

Nebula I cringed for a short second before the AI forced me to correct it. "C-can you help? I'm lost..." it made me ask.
AbCatchem
#69627341Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:36 AM GMT

~•Epta•~ Something was off. "Where are you headed?"
PATTERNSCREAMER
#69627464Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:38 AM GMT

(Imma use the RP style you all are using.) Snake I had lost them. Scientists were tracking me for days. I had to stop and rest, I was pushing myself too hard. My aura began to glow, and my mech arm hurt. I took a small bottle of a blue liquid out of a pouch I keep. Almost empty. "Crap." I said. The medication was almost out, I needed more ingredients... In frustration, I fire a blast of Aura at the tree behind me. The sound can be heard for miles.