of     1   

TheOveratedOne
#69599349Saturday, June 09, 2012 6:31 PM GMT

Hi people who don't have Builders Club i'm romanbellic123 and at once I was Builders Club then Turbo Builders Club and then a couple months later I logged on to ROBLOX and saw that there was Builders Club Games and now I don't have it but before I got rid of it I played some of those games and then when I returned June 8 2012, I saw a misunderstanding of all Non Builders Club members were not aloud to play those games and that made me very angry and now I feel bad for all Non Builders Club members because every person should deserve the same right that under people have. Now I want this to stop because you know what? I have a lot of friends who don't have Builders Club and they want to play the games to So the Roblox Cooperation needs to stop right now and that message is to you Builderman and Telamon. Thank you all for your time.
court2000
#69599506Saturday, June 09, 2012 6:33 PM GMT

irondragonwarrior
#69603012Saturday, June 09, 2012 7:34 PM GMT

Builder's Club places is a Builder's Club feature.If they really want to play it,they should get BC.
snakehunt
#69604007Saturday, June 09, 2012 7:49 PM GMT

This is why I am ashamed to be NBC sometimes.....
R3geBiscuit
#69605747Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:14 PM GMT

Bc games are pretty horffic and terrible. To be honest roblox failed in their attempt to get people to buy bc to play bc games.
Ronster55
#69605881Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:16 PM GMT

Grow up. This is coming from an NBCer. Like it or not. ROBLOX has more financial experience than you. Dont tell them what to do to make money.
SteelCross
#69606395Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:24 PM GMT

Time to knock some sense into this fourm. For one, there are Pros. and Cons. To BC places. PROS:Manages to get a little revunue. By little, I mean thousands of dollers. -Good for places that are ment for the new trading system that is going to come out. -Makes BC people proud that they have extra featrues, it makes them feel special. Now for the CONS: -Makes some NBC members sad. Alot of them. -Able to get sued by angry parents. Whitch indangers a site shutdown. -Helps with trading stuff that is iillgeal, like things like "Get Drawn For 110 Robux" -Some people have NBC friends, so they have to meet somwhere else. -Produces flaming on comments. Now, whitch do you think is better and more outlasting? The PROS, or the CONS?
Ronster55
#69606832Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:31 PM GMT

@steelcross "Able to get sued by angry parents. Whitch indangers a site shutdown." "Helps with trading stuff that is iillgeal, like things like "Get Drawn For 110 Robux" Ok. Typos: iillgeal is Illegal indangers is endangers Whitch is which. My response to that: You cannot get sued for simply not liking something that a game implemented for the soul purpose of economics. Second off, who's parents watches their kid cry over some games that need to be payed for? Unrealistic. Another thing is, it is NOT illegal, to do raffles? Its against the terms and conditions, but not illegal, like breaking the law or anything. Either way, its virtual money. If it was real money that would be gambling and illegal at that point. Lastly; those places get deleted and content deleted for breaking the terms and conditions so it doesnt matter anyways.
SteelCross
#69607150Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:36 PM GMT

You cannot get sued for simply not liking something that a game implemented for the soul purpose of economics. No, it depends on the judge. The judge might say sue, and the judge might say no sue. Second off, who's parents watches their kid cry over some games that need to be payed for? A never said cry, or anything. You see it all the time, people rage over it. Another thing is, it is NOT illegal, to do raffles? Its against the terms and conditions, but not illegal, like breaking the law or anything. You sign a contract, therefore it is illegal. And obviously I ment against the rules. Either way, its virtual money. If it was real money that would be gambling and illegal at that point. LOL That is not gambling, it is service. Whitch is not against the law. Lastly; those places get deleted and content deleted for breaking the terms and conditions so it doesnt matter anyways. Because there is more mods than those places? No. There are LOTS and LOTS of them, and lots of mods work on other offences reguarding profanity.
SteelCross
#69607218Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

Arguing doesn't work on me; I am obviously just going to win.
Paramore2
#69607572Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:43 PM GMT

BC is $5. Want BC? Don't buy candy at the movies. Do a small amount of yard work. Do chores. Don't buy a few bag of chips. Don't buy a couple sodas. Follow simple rules like that and you can get benefits! Because, shockingly, people who pay in the real world get benefits.
Ronster55
#69607691Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:44 PM GMT

No, it depends on the judge. The judge might say sue, and the judge might say no sue. That is the biggest lie I have ever heard. A never said cry, or anything. You see it all the time, people rage over it. Then how would their parents figure out? And I meant metaphorically cry. Like whine. You sign a contract, therefore it is illegal. And obviously I ment against the rules. A contract... It says you agree that you read the terms and conditions. Yet 99% of people dont read the contract for most things like adobe and windows. That isnt considered illegal, now is it? LOL That is not gambling, it is service. Whitch is not against the law. I was thinking of it as the wrong way, you have to pay to enter, like lottery, my bad, but either way, you spelled which wrong again :P Btw, gambling under the age of 18 is not prohibited. Because there is more mods than those places? No. There are LOTS and LOTS of them, and lots of mods work on other offences reguarding profanity. I want you to find me one game that is like that. There is probably 30-40 mods. So find 41 games for me that are like that. There is my point.
SteelCross
#69608027Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:49 PM GMT

That is the biggest lie I have ever heard. But it is true! Then how would their parents figure out? And I meant metaphorically cry. Like whine. They won't. They willl only be asked to pay for somthing, whitch is apart of the PROS. You sign a contract, therefore it is illegal. And obviously I ment against the rules. A contract... It says you agree that you read the terms and conditions. Yet 99% of people dont read the contract for most things like adobe and windows. That isnt considered illegal, now is it? Learn politics, brothar. LOL That is not gambling, it is service. Whitch is not against the law. I was thinking of it as the wrong way, you have to pay to enter, like lottery, my bad, but either way, you spelled which wrong again :P Btw, gambling under the age of 18 is not prohibited. I thaught it was 21... and online gambling isn't allowed. Because there is more mods than those places? No. There are LOTS and LOTS of them, and lots of mods work on other offences reguarding profanity. I want you to find me one game that is like that. There is probably 30-40 mods. So find 41 games for me that are like that. There is my point. For one, I am not searching. For two, there is BC auction houses, look them up. Now search and count all of them. More than 40.
Ronster55
#69608306Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:53 PM GMT

Everything you said there was a lie. Either way, why take away BC games? What do you know about ROBLOX and its old ways? You are from 2012, only 4 months experience tells you that you know more than me? For your information, I think you should go into research, you act all full of yourself, I only get fiesty when people talk back to me USING LIES. What are you? 11?
SteelCross
#69608415Saturday, June 09, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

Everything you said there was a lie. Either way, why take away BC games? What do you know about ROBLOX and its old ways? You are from 2012, only 4 months experience tells you that you know more than me? For one, this is my 4th account due to me wanting to change names. For two, I don't support taking away BC games, I just listed the PROS and CONS. For three, those were not lies.
MajesticSpirit
#69608789Saturday, June 09, 2012 9:00 PM GMT

1. They don't remove features OR give BC features to NBC 2. You act as if they ONLY let BC play games 3. You posted in wrong forum
gigabic
#69611198Saturday, June 09, 2012 9:30 PM GMT

NBCs didnt lose anything. BCs gain some stuff.
CoolKingTIDylan
#69611332Saturday, June 09, 2012 9:32 PM GMT

Don't feed the troll, kids.

of     1