Precisonfire23
#101510442Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:14 PM GMT

"Oh..." Mace recalls his soldiers and we allow them to the capital. (I have also returned to the palace BTW)
mada45
#101518007Sunday, June 16, 2013 10:27 PM GMT

The trade cruiser sends an image of the contract.
Precisonfire23
#101531125Monday, June 17, 2013 12:41 AM GMT

"I want to see the resources first."
mada45
#101535310Monday, June 17, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

The commander replies. "We provide lava for generators, and minerals like nickel and iron." He looks at some of the contract. "And we provide tourists and travelling galactic zoo's, circuses, all that."
Precisonfire23
#101536496Monday, June 17, 2013 1:33 AM GMT

"I'll take the only supplies that I need. I'll give you 30,000 credits gathered by my people every 3 months for 20,000 of all three. Deal?"
mada45
#101537563Monday, June 17, 2013 1:43 AM GMT

The commander nods. "Deal." The trade cruiser sets up a trading post, then leaves.
Precisonfire23
#101538155Monday, June 17, 2013 1:49 AM GMT

Mace sends three harvester ship and I collect the minerals. Mace call my head researcher in what used to be Africa, I say, "How's the Space Gravity Implants on the MAFB's? We might need to keep more patrols...Just in case we spot a fleet." "They're almost finished sir, just about another week." Mace nods and smiles then sends three Imperial Class Battle Cruisers to form a blockade around the asteroid belt. In a few days focused uranium beam cannons are set up on 402 asteroids with 12 soldiers manning each one.
DarkAssasin99
#101540138Monday, June 17, 2013 2:09 AM GMT

Alpha 6: "I can't believe I haven't done that yet!" I said shocked as I ordered all Minerals, Valuable Items, and the Empire's Treasury to Be stored in the same place as where the Citizens are held.
GreenEyedStranger
#101541653Monday, June 17, 2013 2:24 AM GMT

HARI-Zabuza "Due to the fact hat you haven't destroyed them completely after several encounters, I can safely say you are equal... Now, let me get on with it... This 'dear friend' of yours has recently acquired a valuable... relic... Now, I understand that you have been searching for my allegiance, so I suggest you listen carefully. I would really like this relic, it is a bastion of power, that is all I will say. I have also found out that they are sending in another team to extract what I believe to be is the other half from me, so I must give it to you for safekeeping, put it inside your high security vault." *she gives you a glowing shard of an orange tinted sphere* "So, I want you to take that relic, and defend this one. I believe the two are connected, so it will look very similar, it should be located in their Archives... I sincerely hope that nothing goes wrong with your execution, for this device is what powers my very being, and failure means my death." Her hologram disappears. HARI-Alpha 6 *chuckles* "Oh, you flatter me too much, draconi. Although, I'd hate for you to... jump to conclusions... I'm afraid that the Sigmaterians have stolen one of my precious artifacts, used to power a very powerful device of mine. I must entrust the other piece to you, I can not hold on to it, for he might find me. He is sending an elite squad to retrieve this artifact, so keep it secure, for my sake, put it inside the Draconi Archives and keep it secure." *she gives you a glowing shard of an orange tinted sphere* "I need you to protect this orb and secure the other shard, it is most likely being held at a high-security vault owned by Zabuza himself. If not, I may not survive. Please Alpha-6, I depend on you." The hologram dissipates
Precisonfire23
#101542538Monday, June 17, 2013 2:33 AM GMT

Mace tells his men to send a convoy of the new found resources to the scientists in "Africa". The next few days the S.G.I research is finished and MAFB's are now adapted to it and are deployed onto the asteroids.
ConsulLegarus
#101545925Monday, June 17, 2013 3:02 AM GMT

Trade Federation The Trade Federations 6th and 7th fleet are sent to blockade a nearby planet and 34 regiments are sent to conquer the people.
zabuzas0son
#101547823Monday, June 17, 2013 3:21 AM GMT

(I see what you're doing here HARI, pitting us against each other XD ) Emperor Zabuza gets the glowing shard, taking it to his Imperial Palace. Within the deepest bowls of the Palace, a place the light of day as never seen, he places it along side other precious items he's gathered over the centuries. Upon finally exiting his palace he gives the orders of placing it under lockdown and increasing the patrols and guards around and in his Palace. Emperor Zabuza then begins putting together an elite team to recover the item, he had a plan in mind of how he would achieve what HARI had asked of him.
Devilson99
#101552903Monday, June 17, 2013 4:09 AM GMT

Izeav His head was throbbing, Izeav had operated on himself many times, implanting weapons, and improvements to his flesh. At least two of his limbs were robotic, and his abdomen was shielded by flexible metal in between the muscle and the skin. At least a fifth of his skull was augmented. But the Neural Net Processor hurt more than anything. Izeav sat up on his bed.
Precisonfire23
#101553476Monday, June 17, 2013 4:16 AM GMT

(First off, who's HARI?) I get a status report from some miners in Arkansas that 500,000,000 credits worth of gold had been found in an ancient temple.(It was a skyscraper covered in weeds and vines. I urge a transmission to the Sigmatarians, "I am offersing 250,000,000 credits for 20,000 researchers, 30,000 Sigmatarian tanks and 500,000 soldiers." I finish the transmission.
GreenEyedStranger
#101554177Monday, June 17, 2013 4:24 AM GMT

Izeav hears a lifeless robotic voice "Welcome, Patient 2...4....0....2....7....8... You have been recovering from your operation for Twenty............Eight.......Days........ Your ....bandages.... may be removed now." The wraps are forcefully peeled off and you see a blue heads up display. You can see distances in between objects, angles, your body status surrounded by several indicators, and several tabs regarding communication and observation. There are several other tabs which do not make sense." You hear HARI's voice "I see you have recovered, I was beginning to think your body had rejected it... but I knew you were...different... The neural net processor not only enhances mental capabilities, but it also enhances physical and emotional activities. For example, with the processor, you can onitor and manage your emotions, strengths, weaknesses, et-cetera. Also, instead of having several large devices, you can easily communicate with other empires personally. Finally, the Neural Net Processor enhances psionic abilities, an unforeseen but welcomed enhancement. This means you can reach out and attack with your mind with some latent powers, although they require vigorous training. However, there are some side-effects to the operation. Although your body endured, your immune system may occasionally..'conflict' with your implants, since not only is it in your brain, but your entire body. You may suffer from some panic attacks time to time as a result of conflicting emotions between you and the implants, and some mild nausea in the least. In the worst, paralysis from muscle atrophy, and death, from heart failure, but I'm sure you'll do fine...Anyways, I suggest you stay a bit longer, so you may get the hang of it, or you may leave and check on your empire. Do not worry, I made sure nothing terrible happened while you were gone."
GreenEyedStranger
#101554503Monday, June 17, 2013 4:28 AM GMT

Oh, and to the last post (didn't read it in time) HARI is a cybernetic-organic hybrid formed by the clash of Raux and Collasius. Collasius' raw power met a neutral point with Raux's godly wisdom. Collasius' power created a new being in it's entirety although with Raux's controlled intellect and Collasius' power. However, Raux was destroyed by Collasius, since Raux was part organic. And although Collasius was destroyed in the making of HARI too, because of the neutral point formed between Raux and Collasius, Collasius is not entirely stoppable, being a "god" of sorts, so he is slowly growing back on HARI. Oh, and the abbreviation for HARI changes depending on her current state.
Devilson99
#101555210Monday, June 17, 2013 4:38 AM GMT

Izeav Izeav began to slowly peel the bandages off, his strength beginning to return. "Psionic Abilities? Wonderful..." He stood. Izeav decided to stay on the ship, while he mastered his new technology.
Precisonfire23
#101556946Monday, June 17, 2013 4:58 AM GMT

Some aliens from Neptune had formed a giant tribe that reaches from Neptune to Uranus. A fleet of Crimson Z Class Cruisers and Support Cruisers when the tribe shot a plasma charge into the left wing of the flagship. Out of no where hundreds of fighters were launched and attacking the cruisers. The L-77 Fighters were also deployed and it broke out into full-fledged space battle. The Support Cruisers had to be evacuated because they were focusing on those first. The tribe's pilots were quickly killed off. The report immediately got back to Manhattan, where Mace's palace stood.
zabuzas0son
#101557813Monday, June 17, 2013 5:10 AM GMT

A message is relayed to Mace Inferia "Your credits are pointless to us, we are a self-sufficient empire and our economy is based on a resource exclusive to us called Sigmaterian Energy Crystals" All communications are cut off with this new empire
Precisonfire23
#101558661Monday, June 17, 2013 5:22 AM GMT

I curse. Then I think, I've heard rumors about this empire, I decide not to contact them again. I take out a small laptop with a red C on the lid and start typing, I locate where the transmission came from on their home planet. I am not a fool so I don't dare attack. But I do enforce my arm of The Royal Crimson Republic in that area.
mad1q2w3e4r5
#101561486Monday, June 17, 2013 6:01 AM GMT

GreenEyedStranger
#101561711Monday, June 17, 2013 6:04 AM GMT

HARI detects the possible intrusion on a friendly empire Mace hears a deep, shuttering voice "Is it someone new?" His computer's screen starts glitching for a few moments before cutting to the display of 2 grey-metallic eyes with golden pupils. The monitor goes back to it's original view.
Precisonfire23
#101562059Monday, June 17, 2013 6:10 AM GMT

Mace blinks twice...Mace then realize that it actually happened. Mace responds quickly with confidence in his voice, "I am new to YOUR area, I am not looking for trouble, only to get some more territory.:
assasintrooper
#101579016Monday, June 17, 2013 1:09 PM GMT

A transmission goes out to all the Empires in contact with the Dominion. This message declares all Dominion held territory off-limits except pre-arranged diplomacy and/or trade. The new territories gained by the Dominion is infested with electronic warfare devices that can cause all non-Dominion ships to malfunction followed by inertia as all of their systems shut down.
Precisonfire23
#101583990Monday, June 17, 2013 2:38 PM GMT

Mace's soldiers find a crashed Dominion and Sigmatarian cruiser on some jungle-like planet. They salvage the cruisers and bring it back to Earth, where they'll commence repairs.