Guan_Yin
#13978215Monday, September 07, 2009 11:32 PM GMT

Orangetail and Starlight:*Drops from Silverpelt*We are here to help you.
shade567
#13980828Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:05 AM GMT

(no shadowclan was shadowstars clan and was a good clan not an evil clan and btw i dont hav an evil guy the guy who destroyed them was a controller of balance and because of the resent cause of disasters feared we were the cause so destroyed us) lilclaw:*little paw sticks through rocks* *pulls self out* :( where is everyone Lilfang:*squeezes out of rocks* i uno tiw in dere probly Liltail:*grwols* Lilclaw:*lifts rock off of liltail* Liltail:*sneezes* Lilclaw:Guys we are orphans...lets go to twilight clan...they'll help us Lilfang:kay!*jumps in one of the surviving boats along with the others* All:*sails towards mainland
Guan_Yin
#13980950Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:07 AM GMT

Orangetail:What are we suppose to do?
shade567
#13980965Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:07 AM GMT

Scarredtail:*pushes rock off of him*arghhh...shadowstar...shadowfang...im coming with you*dies*
Guan_Yin
#13981054Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:08 AM GMT

Starpelt:*Sees mouse**Catches it*
shade567
#13995364Tuesday, September 08, 2009 1:52 PM GMT

ShadowStar:*pushes rock off of him* *gets out* *looks all scarred and pale* the only survivor of this tragedy is me...*casts anchient magic spell and all the fallen shadowclan citizens rise*This will know be known as zombie clan! 200,000 zombies:yes! ShadowStar:*walks across the land and finds a wolf skull* *puts skull on* zombie clan will be the downfall of the controller of balance Zokarnus! Zombies:Yes! ShadowStar:now to find him...
shade567
#13995480Tuesday, September 08, 2009 2:02 PM GMT

(guys these people are not lords but greater they are controllers and immortal) Name:Zokarnus Clan:None Animal:Unknown Rank:Controller of balance Name:Zigos Clan:None Animal:unknown Rank:Controller of Death Name:Drothus Clan:none Animal:unknown Rank:Controller of Peace Zigos:Zokarnus stop interfering with death! Zokarnus:Killing shadowclan was a matter of balance Zigos:And death! Drothus:And peace you just interfered with the course of fate Zigos:Yeah!they were supposed to be the ones who kill!i forget...CUZ ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!!!!!!! Drothus:Wait a second...a boat holding three shadowclan members sailed off the shor a little while after you destroyed shadowclan Zigos:And i feel as though 200,000 lives that were lost are back... Zokarnus:There back...as zombies! Both:YOU IDIOT LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!! Zokarnus:sorry... Zigos:lets just hope that everything goes back to normal... Both:good idea...
pewkewkew
#13998269Tuesday, September 08, 2009 4:52 PM GMT

Orez looked face to face with lord blood. He saw something coming. Lord blood launched a fireball at Orez's fur. The fur erupted with flame, as orez's fur melted off. His whole body was mechanical now, and Orez's power levelup for his portals was melted to him, as he hit level 10,000.
brookswho
#14004810Tuesday, September 08, 2009 8:52 PM GMT

only i can control my charecters
brookswho
#14005537Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:09 PM GMT

(and lord blood turned good now read everything on the fourm to see wats happening) Name:Xira Gender:Female Animal:Soul of Love Clan:None Rank:God of Love PowerLvl:Infinty Infinty Infinty Infinty Name:Diango Gender:Male Animal:Soul of Power clan:none Rank:God of Power PowerLvl:Infinty Infinty Infinty Infinty Infinty Infinty Diango:InfintyEvil has been taking to much power, he is a Evil God.... Xira:Yes and since of that hardly any love has been going around Diango:Yes without love no more population will countinue
shade567
#14005770Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:14 PM GMT

ShadowStar:I have located 3 areas that i think might hold the controllers that would be the far east sea the tower in the clouds and the underground cave so ill take the underground cave with the other owlves shadowfang will take the eastern sea with the other land and sea creatures and scarredtail will take sky tower with the air creatures GO! ShadowFang:Yes sir! Scarredtail:Yes sir! Warriors:Yes sir! Everyone:*runs off in the wrong directions* ShadowStar:Zombies are loyal but they dont know much about anything...
Guan_Yin
#14006224Tuesday, September 08, 2009 9:24 PM GMT

Windstar:*Lands near Moonstar* Lionblaze:*Comes back with a deer*
shade567
#14010941Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:10 PM GMT

ShadowStar:We're here *goes down undergroundcave* *searches* *seamonster attacks* *slahses at neck and team attacks and kills* *does magic spell* Sea monster:Hello master! ShadowStar:Are the controllers down here! Sea monster:No sir... ShadowStar:Well lets go back to base!
Guan_Yin
#14011239Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:16 PM GMT

Lionblaze:I brought deer.
brookswho
#14013282Tuesday, September 08, 2009 11:59 PM GMT

MoonStar:I see our planets end.... we must find a way to make it to another planet.... DreadStar:What!?! Lord Blood:.... (in space) InfintyEvil:*charging power to destroy our planet and its moon*
Guan_Yin
#14018428Wednesday, September 09, 2009 1:44 AM GMT

Blackstar:But how?????
shade567
#14024138Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:14 AM GMT

ShadowStar:*returns to base* Any luck eastern sea guys? ShadowFng:No just water...all water... ScarredTail:I found controllers though!on top of tower!on huge cloud!climb up 100 golden stairs...then u there ShadowStar:All to the Tower! Everyone:*runs in wrong direction* ShadowStar:Other way! Everyone:*runs in other direction*
shade567
#14024159Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:17 AM GMT

ShadowStar:Lets build a device that flies like a dragon so we can all get there! Everyone:Ok! *builds space/airship* Everyone:It has a few oxygen tank incase we go into space! ShadowStar:Cool but why would we go into space? Everyone:Dunno but we thought it could come in handy ShadowStar:Onwards to the...wait a second is it airtight? Everyone:Yup or else bad space air will come in and explode you! ShadowStar:Smart but why not you? Everyone:We no breathe we dead remember! ShadowStar:rightttt....
shade567
#14024183Wednesday, September 09, 2009 11:20 AM GMT

Lilclaw:*returns back to shadowclan base* home... Everyone:LILCLAW LILFANG LILTAIL WE THOUGHT U GUYS GONE!!!!!! All three:We left to find a new home Zombie:We are zombiez All three:Cool!
Guan_Yin
#14025584Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:26 PM GMT

Windstar:Hi Feather!!!!
shade567
#14028445Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:41 PM GMT

*reaches top of sky tower* ShadowStar:No one...*turns around* lets g- ???:WHO DARES COME TO THE PLACE OF THE CONTROLLERS ShadowStar:Me! ShadowStar! I would like to challenge the collecter of balance ???:Very well
shade567
#14028664Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:52 PM GMT

Zokarnus:*jumps to top of tower and the cloud starts to shake*Battle me you will! ShadowStar:Bring it! Zokarnus:*Shoots freezing beam* ShadowStar:*dogdes and blasts a shadowbeam* zokarnus:*gets hit hard* *backs up to edge of tower* ShadowStar:over so quick *runs and jump kicks zokarnus in the stomach* Zokarnus:*loses his footing and falls 100 stories into the frigid water of the northern sea below* ShadowStar:*watches the controller fall to his death* Zigos:*appears* ShadowStar run!If zokarnus dies balance of this planet fails and then it will eventually collapse upon itself if he dies you have a week to get off this planet or death will happen and happen hard ShadowStar:Your...Zigos controller of death...You...you helped me in this battle didnt you Zigos:He interfeared my power this is payback... ShadowStar:Thank you for helping me get my revenge Zigos:Escape now! ShadowStar:Come with me Zigos:I cannot a controller must stay on this planet or else the thing that he controls willl case to exist so if i leave no one will die but also no one will be born i dont only control death...i control life itself...
Guan_Yin
#14030188Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:47 PM GMT

Feather:Hello Windstar!!!
shade567
#14030685Wednesday, September 09, 2009 7:59 PM GMT

*in space* ShadowStar:We need to warn the others but how? ShadowFang:We added message in a bottle shooter ShadowStar:What in a what whatter? ShadowFang:shoots letters in capsules to destination ShadowStar:Warn twilight clan and send them the blue prints to the ship ShadowFang:Ship no have foot cant make blue foot prints ShadowStar:No send the instructions ShadowFang:u mean paper with ship on it ShadowStar:Yeah... ShadowFang:ok! *shoves two pieces of paper into capsule and shoots capsule from cannon* ShadowStar:good work now...did you pack any food Shadowfang:300 punds and since only u eat we got lots ShadowStar:Water? ShadowFang:5 gallons and filter to turn any liquid into drinkable water ShadowStar:Where is this filter ShadowFang:Sink and toilet ShadowStar:ok then...
shade567
#14030879Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:03 PM GMT

ShadowStar:you can build this ship and remember all that but you dont remember how many fingers you have... ShadowFang:We have 3 ShadowStar:in total or on each hand ShadowFang:total ShadowStar:...