of     1   

mariofan118
#699546Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:50 PM GMT

i need to know 4 things 1how do i rename my place 2how do i make my place friends-only 3how do i make figures say somthing 4 delete my entire place in one click(if possible)
BloshBlox
#699770Thursday, April 03, 2008 4:59 PM GMT

These are quite basic questions. And I can answer them easily! Question 1.) & 2.) - After you have created your place and published it, go to 'My ROBLOX'. - Then, to the right of the computer screen there should be a picture (preview) of your place. - Under the picture, click 'Configure this Place'. - And then a page should pop-up where you can change the Name, Description and more. - To Answer question 2, on that page there should be a small area called 'Access'. There should be two options; 'Public' and 'Friends'. - Click 'Friends' and then only your friends would have access to your place. Question 3.) - First off, you need to have a Model (Just group together two objects or more.). - Name the figure (in the model) you want to be talking 'Head' - Then, while the name of the MODEL is highlited in the Explorer, click 'Insert'. - A small drop-down list should appear, click 'Object...'. - A small window should pop-up, click 'Humanoid'. - Now, with 'Model' still highlited in the Explorer, click 'Properties' below the 'Explorer' window. - Then rename it what you want the figure to be saying. (This is quite tricky, if you need any help just PM me) Question 4.) If you want to delete everything in your place, including the base. In the 'Explorer' select everything and press 'delete'. (Beware: This may cause ROBLOX to crash.) ~OR~ You can just create a new place by clicking 'New' under 'File'. (If you have any problems with these answers just PM me and I will try to help!)
BloshBlox
#699839Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:15 PM GMT

Oh, another easy way of creating a new place with just the baseplate is to go to 'My ROBLOX' then 'Configure this Place' and then at the bottem of the page there should be 'Reset Place'. Click it and then click the empty baseplate that comes up.
mariofan118
#1380354Monday, June 16, 2008 6:46 PM GMT

if any1 can awnser i need to know how to make an admin door axcept me by name i dont have bc so i need to know
mariofan118
#1380364Monday, June 16, 2008 6:47 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BloshBlox
#1380381Monday, June 16, 2008 6:48 PM GMT

Pick an Admin Door from 'All Models', and change the name in the Script to yours.
mariofan118
#1406342Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:24 PM GMT

ill try

of     1