of     1   

CrazyPeter7
#70238028Monday, June 18, 2012 10:08 PM GMT

If you have joined the Robloxian Razors. You might be wondering, why am I pending? Why am I benched? Cool, I'm a starter! Well, you problems will be solved down below. PENDING If you want to get a spot on the team you must take a basketball skills test. You will be tested on how you dunk and shoot. The testers are the starters for the team. The starter will contact CrazyPeter7 that you passed once you do pass and I will put you on the bench. BENCH You are training and fighting for a spot on the starting line-up. Attend games because you are not only on the bench but playing also when subbed in. Train hard, you'll need it. STARTING LINE-UP To tell if you are on the starting line-up your rank should say a position such as, Point Guard or Small Forward. Keep training and attend practices and games. You'll be a benchwarmer if you do poorly the past few days and will replaced you by a good and well-trained benchwarmer. ___________________________________________ SCHEDULE* Practices on Saturdays, Sundays, and Fridays at 6:00 pm ET Games will be notified to you as soon as possible. ___________________________________________

of     1