of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

sargeantbutters
#70699358Monday, June 25, 2012 3:42 AM GMT

(A couple of things before I get to the actual thread: I haven't been on ROBLOX, or done a forum, in a long time. But in that time, I fell my writing and creativity skills have become better than before. Basically what I'm saying is, if this thread seems crappy, try not to get too mad - constructive criticism is a great thing! Now, down to the thread.) Panic in the streets. People rushing to their cars or other forms of transportation to get out of the town or city. Clouds start to roll in overhead - and, of course, there are the zombies. No one knows where they came from, how, what - but it doesn't matter. People are still panicking. But let's rewind a few hours. You are sitting in your house, at work, at school - whatever you were doing when the outbreak started. Some of the lucky ones - called paranoid by others - will be prepared. Some will be notified in advance. Some will have to use whatever is around them to survive. Some won't survive. What were you doing? What is your story? Where were you? How will you survive? Anything can happen once the world dies.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ~CS~ Na.me A.ge Ge.nder Apperance: Clothing: Bio(Optional): Skills(Choose two skills - Eg. Repairing things, Sniping) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ~My CS~ Na.me Jacob Abrams A.ge Nineteen Ge.nder: Male Apperance: Tall build, long legs and shaggy black hair that comes down over his blue eyes. Clothing: Tattered, torn blue jeans, Nike sneakers, an old faded blue T-shirt with a torn black hoody overtop of it. Bio(Optional): Skills: Jacob is strong (Good with melee weapons/moving objects out of a path, etc.) and agile (Good at running/jumping, etc.).
Tantivy09
#70700717Monday, June 25, 2012 4:01 AM GMT

I find this slightly amusing because me and my friend were talking about a zombie apocalypse yesterday XD ~CS~ Na.me: Zuri Marc A.ge: 18 Ge.nder: Female Apperance: She has light blonde hair with a blue and bronze feather in it. Her hair is usually straight. Her body type is slender and she stands at 5'7. Her eyes are a bright green with blue flecks. Her eyes also appear somewhat golden when looked at in direct light. Personality: She is impatient, intelligent, charming, outgoing, and easily lies. Zuri loves pranking and pulling tricks. She has a strong, influential, bubbly personality. When others are around her she has an effect that makes others feel outgoing too. Clothing: She wears a tight, solid black shirt, and faded black skinny jeans, Zuri wears high-tops that are a shade of blue that matches her feather with bronze laces. Over her shirt she wears a light leather jacket with a pocket inside. In the pocket, she keeps a locket with a picture of just her father, as she had ripped out her mother's picture. Bio(Optional): TBR Skills: Zuri is intelligent (having good understanding and a high mental capacity) and athletic (physical skills or capabilities, such as strength, agility, or stamina) I also added personality. I always like explaining personalities :3
sargeantbutters
#70701025Monday, June 25, 2012 4:07 AM GMT

(Accepted. Once a few more people join, we can start.)
CreativeMystery
#70701033Monday, June 25, 2012 4:07 AM GMT

~CS~ Na.me Locke Freight A.ge 19 Ge.nder Male Appearance: Wild blonde hair going in every direction. Stone grey eyes with large baggy eyelids from lack of sleep. 6'5 with a hunch. He weighs about 102 lbs. and is impossibly thin. Clothing: White t-shirt and baggy jeans far too big for him. He is currently and commonly barefoot. Bio(Optional): TBR or not Skills(Choose two skills - Eg. Repairing things, Sniping) Photographic Memory, Insanely smart (one step ahead.)
CreativeMystery
#70701085Monday, June 25, 2012 4:07 AM GMT

Personality: Calm, Calculating, Rude, Uncaring
sargeantbutters
#70701352Monday, June 25, 2012 4:12 AM GMT

(Accepted.)
sargeantbutters
#70718926Monday, June 25, 2012 1:30 PM GMT

(Bump...)
superostrich
#70718938Monday, June 25, 2012 1:31 PM GMT

Na.me:Nicholas Dule A.ge:32 Ge.nder:Male Appearance:Short, brown hair, average build,pale skin, and blue eyes Clothing:A windbraker on top of a t-shirt, and denim jeans Skills:I play baseball (fast,and good fighting close combat)
superostrich
#70719019Monday, June 25, 2012 1:33 PM GMT

Personality:(I forgot in the last post)Relaxed, usually happy, but has a short temper
sargeantbutters
#70719321Monday, June 25, 2012 1:40 PM GMT

(Accepted. I'd say we can start once one or two more people join.)
dangerousmuffinman
#70719339Monday, June 25, 2012 1:40 PM GMT

~CS~ N.ame:Andrew Cooper A.ge:27 G.ender:Male Appearance:Sideswept medium-length black hair, slightly tanned skin Personality:Friendly, charming, calm, violent Clothing:White T-shirt, black sport pants with white stripes, fighting gloves Skills:MMA, freerunning
TNTJack
#70719444Monday, June 25, 2012 1:43 PM GMT

Na.me:Crazy Jac A.ge:No one knows! Ge.nder:Male Apperance:Lumberjack shirt and a fur cap,with a thick white beard all over his face. Clothing:What you mean? Bio:A crazy hermit who everyone thinks he's crazy.In reality he was a ex- spy for the CIA in the cold war.They payed him big bucks to stay crazy,but that does not mean he's not pariond. Skills:Cooking and sniping.
sargeantbutters
#70719580Monday, June 25, 2012 1:47 PM GMT

(Accepted, but it would be nice if you could put a roleplay a.ge.)
superostrich
#70720415Monday, June 25, 2012 2:06 PM GMT

so...can we start?
DrScrewball
#70721027Monday, June 25, 2012 2:19 PM GMT

~CS~ Na.me: Zeyro A.ge: 14 Ge.nder: Male Apperance: Lava hair (Like the ROBLOX one), Blue eyes, small (5 FT) Clothing: Jeans, ripped & blood soaked T-Shirt Bio(Optional): Skills: Meele attacks, Speedy getaways
sargeantbutters
#70721908Monday, June 25, 2012 2:38 PM GMT

(Accepted. I'd say we can start now, I guess I'll start.) Jacob I tap the eraser of my pencil against the desk and look up at the clock. Still half an hour before my class ends. Today has been the most boring day ever. "AHHHH!" Screams of agony start coming from the hallway. Then more, coming from outside. Then the mo.ans start. Too many different voices moa.ning to count. "Christ..." I say. Everyone else in the class has erupted into mass panic, people are running around and screaming. I grab my backpack and run to the door, and throw it open. In the hallway there are multiple dead bodies, and three or four figures standing up. "Hey!" I shout. They turn towards me, their skin gray and rotting and their eyes dead. I duck back into the class and close the door, walking to the window. I open it and climb out, running into the street.
superostrich
#70722158Monday, June 25, 2012 2:43 PM GMT

I am watching TV when a knock is at my door, I open the door to which a horribly disfigured man tries to eat my face off, I slam the door. I look around for something to defend myself when I see some bullets my cousin sent me, a pipe, and a claw hammer. I think "Thank you Burn Notice!(tv show)" and put the bullet into the pipe and wait for the door to open. It bursts open and I hit the bullet as hard as I can with the hammer and send it into the man's head, after which turned out to be a zombie. I grabbed my baseball bat and food and ran outside to the street.
superostrich
#70722344Monday, June 25, 2012 2:47 PM GMT

It was a horrific scene, a battle between man and the dead, when I see someone running down the street, I think they may have come from that nearby school. I try to yell to them.
epikninja11
#70722411Monday, June 25, 2012 2:49 PM GMT

Na.me Jack Smith A.ge 16 Ge.nder Male Apperance: Jack has blue DC sneakers,a blue plaid shirt and worn out jeans,and a Monster Energy hat.He has short hair,blue eyes,and a normal hight for a 16-y.ear .ol.d Clothing:Above Bio(Optional):Jack lives with his mom and little sister.At the age of 7 he was hit by a SUV and suffered a fractured skull and some brain damage.Since then he has been anti-social and barely talks to anyone but his best friends. Skills(Choose two skills - Eg. Repairing things, Sniping)He has great accuracy and is pretty strong.
sargeantbutters
#70722927Monday, June 25, 2012 2:58 PM GMT

(Accepted.) Jacob I hear someone yelling out from behind me and I freeze. Looking on the ground I find a section of lead pipe, and I pick it up. I turn to face the person who had yelled out. He looked human, but he could have gotten bitten. I start jogging down the street towards them.
superostrich
#70723238Monday, June 25, 2012 3:04 PM GMT

Nicholas "Hi there, thank goodness someone else isnt dead, Im Nicholas" I look around"Look, we cant talk long, not here at least, this area is too populated to be safe, we should get going, and wipe that look off your face, I killed the only one that attacked me" *gestures to the corpse at my doorstep with a smoking pipe next to it*
sargeantbutters
#70723489Monday, June 25, 2012 3:08 PM GMT

Jacob "No worries, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm Jacob. We should look for other survivors and supplies before we leave, though. We need a bigger group." I look down the street, and see a pack of zombies coming out of a building. "Oh God, here come some more! Run or fight?!"
superostrich
#70723689Monday, June 25, 2012 3:11 PM GMT

I eye the horde, crazed for meat "Im not crazy, we are definitely faster than them, lets run, I think there are some woods behind my house, it would trip them and make them lose our scent, lets go!" I turn and flee with the person by my side.
sargeantbutters
#70724132Monday, June 25, 2012 3:20 PM GMT

Jacob I turn and sprint after the guy, heart racing, adrenaline pumping. It didn't occur to me that there could be - and probably was - more zombies in the woods. As we were sprinting, I trip up on a hose someone left lying in their yard. I reach down to get it off my foot, and the horde is getting ever closer. One of the zombies grabs my free leg, and I hit it int he head with my pipe. I hit it again, and again untill the skull caves in. I yank my foot free of the hose and sprint for the woods.
superostrich
#70724354Monday, June 25, 2012 3:24 PM GMT

As we reach the treeline I notice already that some of the zombies are falling behind, I stop and we pick off which ones were still following, we were safe. Until a zombie jumped out from behind a tree, in a hurry I grabbed my garden hose(it is very long) and strangle the zombie with it, until its head popped off. "Now we know they have weak necks" And we rest for a bit.

of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right