superostrich
#71971789Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:23 AM GMT

Nicholas Erm, uhhh, I wonder if I should tell him about feeding Cepe, "Killing zombies, I was just on my way back to the baseball field,and I was sort of going to take these dead zombies with me, dont ask why."
TNTJack
#71976764Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:17 AM GMT

Cepe suddenly shows up."Ni-nic...come to sewer dra-ain!" Cepe points toward a damaged police station." Som-somthing must see!" Cepe scurrys to the rusty drainage entrance."Wei-weird truc-ck down there!" Cepe starts getting panicy."Mu-muust n-not g-go ba-ack!" Cepe starts yelling randomly before calming down.
superostrich
#71977633Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:25 AM GMT

Nicholas "Ok Cepe, one sec" I turn back to the stranger "Sorry but I have to go, head to the baseball field if you want to meet my friends." I run over to Cepe "What is it?"
the_Iobster
#71977718Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:26 AM GMT

Na.me John Griswald A.ge 58 Ge.nder M Apperance:Just search dave grohl in the pretender, add a long scar to his face, an eyepatch. Clothing: Blue admiral hat, blue trenchcoat, white undershirt, blue pants and black polished boots. Bio(Optional): He is insane. Skills:Strengh, Knowledge
superostrich
#71984826Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

Nicholas I look down the long storm drain and think, what does he mean by truck?
dangerousmuffinman
#71986876Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:01 AM GMT

(sorry about taking so long) Andrew I was shooting some zombies from over the walls. I was kind of glad Cepe left again. He was starting to kind of creep me out. I stopped to walk around.
edbman
#72002840Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:38 AM GMT

~James Ok. I walk to the baseball field. the gate is open. So i walk in. I see a chopper and dusty cots on the stands. "Whoa" i mouth. and i see people. "I'm James" I said. "Nicholas Sent me. I was lost. I got a lead pipe" As i show them pipe. Who are you?
TNTJack
#72015656Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:59 PM GMT

"Nic..." Cepe says as a flashlight catchs part of a truck along with a dead cop."Fe-few...Its just bank tru-truck..." Cepe relaxes as he starts removing the sewer entrance."Maybe there guns...or arm-armor in truck!" Cepe explains as he finally gets the drain off.He lowers a rope to the bottom."Lets go!" Cepe shouts as he slides down the rope.
superostrich
#72016304Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:09 PM GMT

I jump on the rope and go down after Cepe,"I'll check out the dead cop, you open the truck." I run over and search the police officer, he seemed to be part of a riot squad, I found a bullet-proof shield, a club, a taser, protective equipment, and tear gas.
TNTJack
#72027909Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:30 PM GMT

"Holy..." Cepe looks astonished as he gets to the cab of the truck.About 12 Swat team members lay dead behind a barricade,with hundreads of zombies dead all around."N-no!" Cepe yells as he finds lone zombie passing a small plastic box on the ground,with tons of C-4 nearby."RUNNNNNN!!!!!" Cepe jumps out of the truck,dragging a seriously injured SWAT member with him."Explosives!Zom-ZOMBIE!KA BOOm!!!!" Cepe manages to shout to Nicholas as he rushs past him and starts climbing.
superostrich
#72028971Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:42 PM GMT

Nicholas "What the?!" I watched Cepe as he climbed out and went after him, as we were running away a loud boom sounded and I was on the ground, dazed from the shockwave, I got back up and started running after Cepe back to the fort.
dangerousmuffinman
#72029652Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:49 PM GMT

Andrew I turned around at the sound of a voice. "Next time i'll guard the gate" I mumbled. Well, hi there. I'm assuming you passed inspection from Nicholas. My name is Andrew. Who are you?
MouserDaGreat
#72033068Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:30 PM GMT

I followed zoey to get some pop corn and i also get a hot dog
edbman
#72058578Wednesday, July 11, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

~James I'm James. I'm lucky i came across nic in the woods. Got any food? haven't ate since the attack.
Tantivy09
#72100837Wednesday, July 11, 2012 1:51 PM GMT

Zuri I raise an eyebrow and walk towards James. "The only thing we have extreme amounts of is popcorn, nachos, frozen hot dogs, the usual concession stand food. I think there's a salad bar somewhere down there if you don't want any meat. Best to eat most of that before it goes bad." I gave a shrug, "I'm Zuri by the way. It's not a common name. What were my parents thinking when they named me?"
TNTJack
#72102551Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:31 PM GMT

Cepe rushs into the fort and almost drops the swat team member right on some concrete."Maybe...we get anwser ab-about truck!" Cepe says as he starts looking over the damage.Not 1 bite mark,yet he's covered in tons of blood from a huge cut in leg. (Note:The swat member is just a random survivor.No one controls him directy and could die at any time.Your choice to save him,kill him or let him die.
kittypie1234
#72103465Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:46 PM GMT

(There we go,bookmarked Ima join later.)
edbman
#72104327Wednesday, July 11, 2012 2:59 PM GMT

James~ I smile at Zuri. Ill go get concession stand food. maybe nachos. I walk away to the stand , Open the door and inside stands a zombie. I hit him in the head with my lead pipe. and his head leaves a dent. I bring him back to Zuri. "Here's a zombie for your needs. As i drop the zombie my eyes go red and have a vision of this attack starting: I'm standing at my locker. Closing it, I turn around and see a sunken eye zombie behind me. I grab the first thing i can find; A pencil, And stab him in the eye. He falls. I run out of the school with my backpack (And my not open lunch) into the street with zombies vs. Man. I trip over a lead pipe and fall on my hands, scratching them. I pick up the lead pipe and run into the woods. My eyes go normal and i black out.
superostrich
#72105507Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:17 PM GMT

Nicholas I came in after Cepe, and the first thing I notice is that James is lying on the ground, and I nudge him with my foot, "Come on, wake up."
hotcoco234
#72105640Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:19 PM GMT

~CS~ Na.me Jackie Scott A.ge 18 Ge.nder Fe.ma.le Apperance: Dark Brown Hair, Pale Tan Skin, Cuts On Face And Torso, Black Dust On Me From Debree, Thin, Sea Blue/Green Eyes. Clothing: Cloths On Avatar Bio(Optional): Partly Friendly And A Little Aggresive, Not Very Talkative, Parents Lost And Probebly Bitten, Flexible, Best Friends With Angel (Kittypie1234, Shes Gonna Be A Member Soon.) Skills(Choose two skills - Eg. Repairing things, Sniping) Good Fighter, Gymnastics.
kittypie1234
#72106336Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:29 PM GMT

~CS~ Na.me:Angel Smith A.ge:18 Ge.nder:Fe.ma.le. Apperance:Long blonde hair.Green eyes.Thin and pale. Clothing:Black tanktop,Camofladge hoodie.Jeans and black converse. Bio(Optional):Best freinds with Jackie(hotcoco234),Gets into fights easily.Very protective,Fast and able to keep running for a while.Saw family die,So I know that ,in a way,I'm alone. Skills(Choose two skills - Eg. Repairing things, Sniping)Combat,Running long distances.
kittypie1234
#72106620Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:34 PM GMT

(OOPS O: Last name is Williams)
edbman
#72107903Wednesday, July 11, 2012 3:50 PM GMT

James~ I wake up Pale, Cold and breathing heavily. "I had a vision of this whole thing starting" I gasp. "Note to self" I mutter. "Never-Touch-Zombies." I look at nic about to puke. "Bucket!" I splutter but its too late. I throw up. I need to lay down.
sargeantbutters
#72135232Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:06 PM GMT

(All CS's up to this point accepted, and you can start without me excepting you from now on.)
the_Iobster
#72138291Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:43 PM GMT

I hated zombies. (Backstory) I saw a man attack another deckhand. I saw it eat the mans heart and bite it. I tackled the monster and we both fell over board into the water wrestling. Other crew members are sttacked on the ship and others fall off. I kill the zombie. I walk to the beach. Water sqelches out of my boots as I walk onto the sand.