of     1   

ThePunkZebra
#71329119Monday, July 02, 2012 7:33 PM GMT

I saw an ad that had an Xbox 360 Achievement logo. And I thought to myself, what if we could make achievements in games and have our own gamerscore? That would be awesome! If you don't know what Xbox 360 gamerscore is, its when you have achievements in the video game, you complete the achievement and you get a certain amount of points for it. You don't do anything with the points, it just shows how good you are at things. **** Or maybe instead of doing that, we could make the badges we get give us gamerscore since badges are like achievements. If you agree please reply with a why or why not!
starlilynightALT
#71330081Monday, July 02, 2012 7:44 PM GMT

this is ROBLOX, not Xbox LIVE.
UltimateGear
#71331112Monday, July 02, 2012 7:56 PM GMT

@ThePunkZebra I'd support this, but don't connect it with xbox. It would have been better if you just put down the system idea.
Doppy654
#71331447Monday, July 02, 2012 7:59 PM GMT

"I saw an ad that had an Xbox 360 Achievement logo." I saw a suggestion related to an Xbox achievement (a.k.a this one). "And I thought to myself, what if we could make achievements in games and have our own gamerscore? That would be awesome!" Give me an example of an achievement you could collect ingame. We also need to find a new name for this stuff, else Xbox will find out and sue ROBLOX. "If you don't know what Xbox 360 gamerscore is, its when you have achievements in the video game, you complete the achievement and you get a certain amount of points for it. You don't do anything with the points, it just shows how good you are at things." Kind of good, but something just urks me about this idea that doesnt seem to perfect it. "**** Or maybe instead of doing that, we could make the badges we get give us gamerscore since badges are like achievements." Given the amount of badges we have at the time, This wouldn't work out.
ZachHelms
#71335031Monday, July 02, 2012 8:38 PM GMT

Achievments ------------ Pwned Telamon=KO shedletsky 5 times in a row at SFOTH IV SIR Rich mcmoneyston=Have over 10,000 ROBUX. A powerful being..=Obtain the teapot turret KO kingpin= Have 1000 kos or more Infected= Get infected by a zombie AND MANY OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS.
Coloradoavalache
#71335652Monday, July 02, 2012 8:45 PM GMT

Sorry but no support. Here are reasons why I say no: 1.This isnt Xbox Live. 2.We have badges. Isnt that enough already? And finally 3.Since there are currently places on ROBLOX who are like free badge places we would just get free achievements.

of     1