chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     30   

Foulfangs
#74289259Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:01 AM GMT

Diana: I proceed to wallop Trace, pausing only to allow one of the Traitors to hand me a newer and more unique weapon, ranging from a sledgehammer to a baby badger.
skylar72000
#74289417Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:03 AM GMT

Cadenza I stand there in a state of uncomprehending shock until my burnt cheek makes itself the center of attention in my own little word. I put my hand to it, wince, accept the fact I'm an idiot, and finally manage a, "...Whhhhaaatt?"
deadeyelee
#74297013Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:52 AM GMT

Justin "Are you...gonna....kill...me?" Whimper.
paintballlslag
#74300123Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:06 AM GMT

I'M PUTTING THIS IN ALL CAPS SO YOU WILL SEE THIS. Well I want to join this. Why did I not just post a CS and start? Manners. Why did I put that part in all caps? So you'll see it. Why have you not let me join? Because you're still reading this. So let me join already!
Foulfangs
#74955123Wednesday, August 08, 2012 5:08 PM GMT

(Paintballslag, you post a Character Sheet, then I either approve or disapprove of the sheet. If I approve, you may join the game immediately. If I disapprove, you'll have to revise it.) (I'm also waiting for someone to interrupt Diana and ask her what she means by everyone graduating. Sort of goes with the flow of the rp.)
skylar72000
#74955728Wednesday, August 08, 2012 5:14 PM GMT

Cadenza I stare for a while until I figure she's not going to take a moment to explain. "What do you mean we're graduating?!" I exclaim.
Foulfangs
#75274744Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:18 PM GMT

Diana: Stopping the beating I am giving Trace, FOR NOW, I turn to awnser the skinny girl with the messed up knees. "The Carnival is something of a test. Think of it as a final exam in highschool, except with less guns and dieing. This is a test to divide the weak Supers from the strong Supers, and procede to the REAL tests." I step around, poking a section of the wall that looks just like any other spot, and a huge computer screen and a table with several glowing rocks pops up with a BANG like a gunshot. Picking up one of the rocks, I continue. "These are shrapnel peices of a meterorite that managed to survive the Glowing Skies Event. Yes, this is one of the meterorites that exploded into a thousand rays of pure, unfiltered radiation of a sort never found before. This is what gave you all powers. And now it will do something different." Quickly, I slash the palm of the girl with the blood powers on the palm, letting fresh, hot blood fall onto the bright green and jagged stone in my palm, which now turned purple, the shade of bruised flesh. I then drag the sharp end of the stone across MY palm, and the stone turns an off shade of gray. I toss the stone aside, and point my hand at one of the Traitors Trace is so fond of killing. "Now, watch closely, children." With a flick of my wrist, the Traitor, currently in the form of a gorrilla, explodes in a shower of blood, the blood boiling and bubbling like water in a frying pan. "This is the power of your blood. This is your potential. This is your destiny. Now, how about we all go downstairs and have cookies? My treat."
deadeyelee
#75276229Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:36 PM GMT

Justin I barely am able to keep my self from puking and I prop myself against the wall. Killers? Toughen up Justin. Seriously.
skylar72000
#75283253Saturday, August 11, 2012 6:56 PM GMT

Cadenza I very nearly faint. But do my very best to seem fine, since apparently I'm supposed to be tough. In try to say something, but instead just a faint squeak comes out. I shake my head and try again, "...Oh."
gymnast82
#75591537Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:14 PM GMT

(Sorry, I've posted next to nothing on this thread.) Olive I sigh, shaking, and put my hand against the wall to prevent myself from keeling over.
iamcamronkiller
#81087442Monday, October 29, 2012 8:21 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
gymnast82
#82073168Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:09 PM GMT

Olive I nod, considering this. Well, I do like cookies.
iamcamronkiller
#89024928Monday, February 11, 2013 7:30 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
WiFiKing42
#125473073Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:21 AM GMT

APPROVED
SiIentSins
#125475995Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

Super Human Bio: Name: Eric Salamander A.G.E.: 17 Gender: Male Occupation: (Inmate or Traitor): Traigor Appearance: (Inmates wear standard prison uniforms, although customization can be awarded for good behavior. Traitors are the same as S.I.C. agents): Muscular, pale, dark purple eyes, Dark purple t-shirt with dark blue stripes, dark blue hair, blue skinny jeans with a chain. Powers: (Can have up to three. Must somehow relate to the other powers. If you want more, ask me real nicely and I might allow for more.): Telekinisis: the ability to move an object. Flying and the ability to cause something to explode with deep concentration. Bio: (Totally up to you. I suggest it make sense, however.)
Pressurized
#127403376Thursday, March 06, 2014 7:31 AM GMT

y was my name in this... qq

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     30