of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

bebithetuffle
#72037140Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:25 PM GMT

Thanks to everyone who helped out. The year is 1924, technology has advanced in a way different to that of the way it did. Steam and clock gears are used to power most machinery instead of electricity. Life here is majorly different then on earth. People are different too. The clothing is different aswell, people wearing things like tophats and goggles, vests and suit shirts, and your typical steampunk affairs. Welcome to Tyberium, say hi to the cameras. This is a rather massive city a little bit of everything.Enjoy your stay, don't be unruly, now. But life here isn't happy for most, they have a leader who is possibly the most terrifying human of the century. Battles have been lost and won, but the rebels still stand. The question most of the people have is if this war will ever end. The main goal of the rebels is to stop The dictator, Sigmund G Wells. from his goal to become immortal and almost undefeatable. To do that they must stop his armies, the new world technology that the Dictators police force enforces. No one truly knows why *Insert name of dictator* is so evil. Will they ever know? I doubt it. The Dictator has set up security cameras everywhere, along with security checkpoints everywhere, if you do anything, they can see you.But there are some places where the security cameras can't see, these places are called "Blind spots."These places are normally where rebels plot. But some times the rebels...Can be seen by the cameras, normally involving a couple of rebels dying. The also record the people dying as a signature of his power. His medical staff is working overtime, looking for the key to immortality. The Medical District is full of patients, resulting in overcrowded rooms and even worse conditions. Doctors must work urgently, as Sigmund demands to become immortal as fast as possible. Practically no one is working on people who need care for diseases and injuries. Workers have to meet increasingly ridiculous standards for supplies, to either fight the rebellion, or further medical research. If something doesn't happen soon, resources will be spread too thin, and the country will go into chaos. If this continues, no one will survive. The Dictator may have his medical staff working for immortality, he may have his armies. But what the rebels have is hope. Hope is what drives the rebels through the dangerous paths the war provides. The dictator's citizens? Not so much. Most are terrified...And then there is his fanclub... The real question is now : Who's side are you on? Name: A.g.e: Gender: Appearance: (Physical) Clothing: (Please keep it in the time period, and it's steampunk, so tophats and goggles and such.) Faction:(Civillian, Rebel, Security) Bio : Personality : Weapons, (primary and secondary): Inventory: (Include your ID badge, and money, you need monies.) Other: Rules This is steampunk, and steampunk 1920's please keep that in mind, I Don't want to see steam powered m4's and you have a hoodie. Please, we all hate godmodding. So don't even think about it. Well, guys, let's be realistic here. In the real world, women had to fight for their rights, including rights to vote. Unless this is some sort of alternate universe (of an alternate universe with steampunk), I'm pretty sure no one, not even the rebels, would think of the women. So, characters will pretty much be mostly men. It's not in the rules is not an excuse, blah blah blah. Typical robox rules, yes, I meant to spell it robox. Everybody HATES Mary/Gary sues. SO DON'T BE PERFECT.YOU DON'T NEED TO BE PERFECT HERE. Also, try to have good grammar. If you're too stupid, you deserve to be kicked out. Don't be trollin' here. There will be none of that "if you read the rules, put this in your sheet" stupidity. If you're a moron and you don't read the rules, story, areas, etc, it's your fault. You'll mess up. Then, you will be kicked out, so I suggest you read everything, if you value being in this roleplay. Be kind to other players out of the RP, or be kicked out. AREAS The Camps: Here are where political enemies reside. Anyone who speaks out is also thrown here. You must work as hard as you can, or else it's a one way trip to the Medical District. Weapons are built here and must adhere to strict standards. If a worker is seen slacking off, they are "encouraged" with a visit to the torture chambers. Workers also mine coal and other minerals. Conditions are horrible, because face it, should anyone really care about a few idiots that decided to speak out against the dictator? Guards watch over workers to make sure they do work. These guards have weapons and armor. Rebellion attempts result in being shot dead. There are also weapons made specifically for "encouraging" lazy workers. Medical District: Ah, yes. The Medical District. This area is, ironically, comparable to a bleeding, festering, infected wound. You only get come here if you or someone you know is sick. Or, perhaps you were sent here for testing. If you have come for treatment for a disease or injury, you will probably receive none. Treatment for injuries and diseases can be very expensive. So, unless you practically lick the Dictator's boots, forget about it. They're as good as dead if it's life threatening, so unless you're a doctor yourself, kiss that relative/friend goodbye, pal! Well, time to talk about the most 'fun' part of this place! The medical testing! Yes, lazy workers, political enemies, worthless children, you name it, we have someone here! Their names stricken from records and history, they will never see the light of day again. With cruel, inhumane tests and experiments performed on them, almost any test subject dies within weeks of being sent here. Living isn't much better. The tests will keep coming until the subject stops breathing. The 'doctors', if you can call them that, do not care about safety. They need results. And if it means a couple hundred people have to die before they find out how to properly remove the human heart and replace it with a blood circulation machine, so be it. The Gardens district: This has gardens and plantlifes and such. The pub district: A large homey town area with cobble streets, this area has alot of bars, pubs, and small marketplaces. Most of theese shops were built in early 1820, when the city started getting larger. The Dictator's palace : Where the dictator does his work. He also sleeps here. It was constructed in 1901. It took many years to finish. It also has multiple secret passage ways and well...ahem. the room where the "Fire" torture is held. It also has a dressing room full of fashionable clothes that any dictator dreams of having. Also, in the basements they also suply the dictator's merchandise, since he as many female fans that would die for a mini him. The ghetto district: As the name implies, it's a ghetto filled with cheap apartments and such. "Resist": Resist is the ruins of the old main government building that was constructed in 1830, it gets it's name from the letters forming the words "Resist" being written on the front pillars of what was the main parliament building, it was bombed by radical resistance members in 1894. Industrial District: Most jobs are located here. This is where the government-owned factories produce clothing, package food and other goods for the general populace. The rebel base : From the outside it looks like an old shack, but from the inside it has multiple ladders and steam elevators. In the ground they have mineshafts, workers who creates foods and other things the rebelion needs. Also they have an airship area that is outside the city where aircrafts are and where they launch. IMPORTANT DATES IN HISTORY 1823: Guns are now being used commonly. 1830: The steam turret is invented. 1888: Airships now being used commonly. 1892: Rebellion started, Senator Grisham commits suicide, allowing for the Dictator to take power, winning the election by default. 1894: The year a large resistance movement revolted against the government, there were few survivors. 1900: The turn of the century, a large party was thrown, fireworks were had, it was the first time everyone got together and were at peace. 1901 : The dictator's palace begun being built. 1912 : Tommy guns and colt autoloaders have replaced outdated flintlocks, flintlocks are still used, but alot less. 1920 : The Dictator merchandise company was created for fans of the dictator. 1924: The current year.
faultydex
#72037179Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:26 PM GMT

Oh great,another roleplay you want to reject me from.
bebithetuffle
#72037291Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:27 PM GMT

I'm not going to kick you from this, I apologize for that.
bebithetuffle
#72037907Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:35 PM GMT

Live damnit.
VoidHack
#72038029Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

lik dis if u cry evertim
bebithetuffle
#72038089Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

Bugger off.
DiamondDragonair
#72038466Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:43 PM GMT

Name: Jane Metalica A.g.e: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: Short black hair that reaches a bit past her shoulders. Green eyes. Clothing: She wears a stylish black top hat, and a black dress. Also a necklace which has a bit of jade on it. Faction: Rebelion. Bio : She hates the dictator because he murdered her parents. She hates her more then anyone thinks. She did used to work for dictator, and before her parents died she was loyal to him. She also can drive an airship. Personality : Serious. She some times can be depressed and emotional. She also likes to read. Weapons, : Gun and pocket knife that she keeps in a compartment in her shoe. Inventory: ID Badge, 100 dollars, her weapons. And a book. Other:
faultydex
#72038818Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:47 PM GMT

Name:Beck A.g.e:15 Gender:Male Appearance: Pale skin,black hair Clothing: Uhh....Cant decide. Faction:Rebel Bio :He's basically a normal guy. Personality :This is easier to reveal in the RP? Weapons, (primary and secondary):None Inventory: His ID badge and some money? Other:I'm not doing so well at making a CS.
bebithetuffle
#72038848Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:48 PM GMT

*Stamps forehead* 'cepted.
bebithetuffle
#72038901Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:48 PM GMT

You're going to have to improve your sheet, faulty.
Ultraelite
#72038939Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:49 PM GMT

[This role-play has potential..... I'll join.. and that's sort of a honor. Me joining role plays is unheard off now a days.]
faultydex
#72039133Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:51 PM GMT

I dont put much details in anything i just want to do it faster
DiamondDragonair
#72039140Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:51 PM GMT

(Yay I am honored person now.)
Ultraelite
#72039177Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:52 PM GMT

[Stabs with sharp banana.]
faultydex
#72039201Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:52 PM GMT

(Bebi once joined an RP of mine Then it went all downhill)
bebithetuffle
#72039219Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:52 PM GMT

Not accepted, faulty.
CapRexAlt
#72039235Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:52 PM GMT

Tiberium is the essential or in the Tiberian Saga of the Command and Conquer games. Just thought I'd point that out, bebby.
DiamondDragonair
#72039248Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:53 PM GMT

(? WHY ARE YOU STABBING ME FOR NO REASON?)
VoidHack
#72039347Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:54 PM GMT

"*Insert name of dictator*" Pokerfaic & joining
faultydex
#72039471Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

(Uhh...What do you want me to add and fix?)
metanate
#72039475Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

(Might join....isn't there Steampunk robots too? Or is it to early? I haven't joined a Steampunk yet, because I can't be my Pyro people 3:)
faultydex
#72039736Tuesday, July 10, 2012 8:59 PM GMT

(That's what i wanted to be)
DiamondDragonair
#72040023Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:02 PM GMT

( I MUST BE CREDITED MORE. I WAS THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS. I MADE SOME OF THE PLOT. I AM THE REASON WHY THIS RP EXISTS )
TheVoidStrider
#72040188Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:04 PM GMT

Name: Dimitri Kozenkov A.g.e: 34 Gender: M Appearance: 6.6. Pale Skin. Scars. Is, erm, "Slender".(no reference here....) Dimitri got the scars from a barf fight, in which the bottle broke and cutted his face off, from trying to get a drunkard from massacring the place. Clothing: Dimitri wears armor, it can withstand switchblade attacks and block off some knife attacks. The mesh protects his neck from the blade cutting into the skin, and his boots are made of leather padded with armor. His helm is made of armor with a see through visor, and he wears a officer cape with the coat of arms of the Dictator. Faction: Security. Bio: Dimitri was never fully understood. He had Slavic origin, and was left in an orphanage. But, one day, he was taken by the Security when the dictator rose to power. He proved to be quite useful in protecting areas that have criminals around, and he is now a high ranking foot guard. Personality : (Basic, but understandable.) Dimitri is loyal to his superiors and the Dictator, and is mentally strong, meaning able to see people decapitated and such. Dimitri hates Rebels, because he learned they killed his parents. Dimitri also has a fear of death. Weapons, (primary and secondary): Primary is a bolt-action rifle trimmed with bronze. His secondary weapon can either be a 44. Revolver or a knife. Inventory: A Security/High Ranking Guard I.D badge, and the high amount of currency he makes. (Note: He doens't carry around all of his money.) Other: He strives to be the Secrity's commander.
alfred5king
#72040633Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:10 PM GMT

Name: Alfred H. Raizu (Alfred or Al for short) A.g.e: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Light Med. Brown Hair, Red eyes, tanned skin Clothing: Red Steampunk Trousers, Unbuttoned Red Jacket with a white buttoned-up shirt underneath, a small red top hat curved diagonally on his head (its small enough to fit an animal rather then a human), a black cane with a ruby on top Faction: Rebellion Bio : A classy fellow who seeks escape from boredom joining the rebellion with an interest to overthrow the Dictator his past all in all though is almost a complete mystery Personality : Calm, cool and collected. Keeps a bright cheerful light smile all the time and is fairly intelligent. Sometimes talks with a condescending tone and choice of words onto others. Weapons: Sawed Off Winchester Rifle, Small Knife that can hide in the palm of his hand (he also sometimes uses his cane to whack people but not really a weapon) Inventory: ID Badge, 145 Dollars, Little shards of glass with sparkle in the light Other:

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right