chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

spearman2
#73148925Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:16 PM GMT

Still though its a good idea
taj2cool
#73149093Saturday, July 21, 2012 7:18 PM GMT

i don't like this because I've done this for more than 2 years, you don't sass me like that. I've been trained in Guerrilla Warfare and I've not afraid to step down and take your TV just so I can give them to the homeless. You want to insult me? You should get out.
352ynnhoj
#73248687Sunday, July 22, 2012 7:57 PM GMT

Wow, that is 2 people with personal issues. Can we get another support wave?
cyberfirehawk
#73249190Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:02 PM GMT

★══════════★★══════════★.....★══════════★★══════════★ ────────────────────░███░.......────────────────────░███░ ───────────────────░█░░░█░.....───────────────────░█░░░█░ ──────────────────░█░░░░░█░....──────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ─────────────────░█░░░░░█░.....─────────────────░█░░░░░█░ ──────────░░░───░█░░░░░░█░.....──────────░░░───░█░░░░░░█░ ─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░......─────────░███░──░█░░░░░█░ ───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░.......───────░██░░░██░█░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░.......──────░█░░█░░░░██░░░░░█░ ────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░........────░██░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░ ───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░........───░█░░░█░░░░░░░██░░░█░ ──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░........──░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░......──░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░......──░█░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░.......─░█░░░█░░░░██░░░░░░█░░█░ ─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░.......─░█░░░░█░░░░░██░░░█░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░.......─░█░█░░░█░░░░░░███░░░░█░ ░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░.......░█░░░█░░░██░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░........░█░░░░█░░░░█████░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░........░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░ ░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░..........░█░█░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░█░ ─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░..........─░█░█░░░░░████░░░░██░ ─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░..........─░█░░█░░░░░░░█░░██░█░ ──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░..........──░█░░██░░░██░░█░░░█░ ───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░..........───░██░░███░░██░█░░█░ ────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░.........────░██░░░███░░░█░░░█░ ──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░.........──────░███░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░.........──────░█░░░░░░░░█░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░.........──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░........──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░........──────░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░........████──░█░████░░░░░░░░█░ █──█──████──████░░░░░█░........█──█──████──████░░░░░█░ █──█──█──█──█──████████........█──█──█──█──█──████████ █──█──████──█──█──────█........█──���──████──█──█──────█ █──█──█──█────██──██──█........█──█──█──█────██──██──█ █──████──█──█──█──────█........█──████──█──█──█──────█ █─────█──█──█──█──█████........█─────█──█──█──█──█████ ███████──████──█──────█........███████──████──█──────█ ──────████──██████████.........──────████──██████████ ★══════════★★══════════★.....★══════════★★══════════★
Aureliaa
#73249258Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:03 PM GMT

I didn't read this. I saw the title, and I supported. ~Forumer who forums once in a while~
352ynnhoj
#73257186Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:29 PM GMT

Umm, its not even that long...
352ynnhoj
#73269285Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:34 PM GMT

Bumping to the next wave
352ynnhoj
#73315332Monday, July 23, 2012 12:31 PM GMT

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2