Espithel
#88314612Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:15 PM GMT

"As you said, LOGIC MUST BE UNIVERSAL. Promises ARE lie if it won't come real, at that point it is NOT OK." Not okay to who? It's perfectally okay to me. I mean, it barely has an effect on me if it happens, or not. And it actually makes more sense for it to not happen. "How about if a president say to his citizens NEVER INCREASE TAX RATE during his term of office and then he increase the tax rate on the next day? Riots occurs everywhere in his country!" Based upon my experience, That's an overexagguration. How about the UK's example a year ago? Nick Clegg's promise not to raise some fee, probably the constituancy fee. He may have apologized, but he still did it. And were there any riots? No. Well, not to my knowledge anyway. But there weren't any on the news. If you're going to live your life on promises and morals, then there's going to be a time where you cannot break one because they have became a permenant rule, even if you have to. Promises are broken. Deal with it. Roblox may have forgotten about it, roblox may not care about it. You don't know. A promise is not a good enough ground to build a point. "Well, can you be that patient?" Yes, I can be that patient. What if something beyond thier control happens? I know roblox hasn't exactly fell into that catagory, but still. “The government said about build more houses for citizens in the future(actually, there are NOT enough houses and many citizens want to live in a house), and many years(let it be 5 years) have passed, no house were built. The government said ‘My promise has not been broken since I said IN THE FUTURE’ Who still want to wait for the government to build more houses?” I'm pretty sure it's not the goverment that makes the houses. I'm pretty more sure they place an order on a variety of companies. So, that wouldn't really make it the goverment's fault now, does it? Assuming they DID place the order, but the companies didnt' make them in time, then who's to blame? Not the goverment. And, although this is probably just me, I would just give up and be dissapointed. After all, assuming we're in a place we can vote, we can just expel that bad leader for a potentially better one. Also, how much is "more?" in "we will build more houses"? A trap a lot of people, roblox and myself included, fall into is that they use words like "more" or "selection" or "a few" without actually specifying a number/percentage. And although it seldom sprouts into something, when people decide to be pedantic it creates a pretty annoying situation. "If this is well-known, then there will be at least one more potential buyer lost" How? It's NOT well known. Mainly because only a handful of people care and keep the point alive. So even if it was, because only a handful of people care, it would have a really minor effect. "Hello? Did you neglect MCA? He locks the threads which offends WNTS(this thread does not offends WNTS). The creator of the thread cannot be banned, but the thread can be reported." Want to know something? I suggested the 2.0-3.0 WNTS, as a reinstation of a two year loss of MSE6's original. So I do know how it works. And I haven't seen ANY example of that. At all. And I've been here a *LOT* longer than you, I can definitely tell you that. So I can assure you that that's not the case, And any example you throw at my will likely be for another reason. In fact, the only examples of a mod locking a post for some reason even remotely close to that paradigm is when GordonRox gets online, and he locks every post he replies to. "Really? You didn't read the thread, do you? The former you mentioned (roblox, make your promise come real) and the latter you mentioned (more packages please) have great differences. The Latter is raging for packages by the greedy NBCs, with the reason “I just want it.”(which isn’t a good reason after all) and one person shout ‘WNTS’ defeats it. However, this thread is based on roblox’s promise and it is well elaborated." Neither is a good reason. Because I want it OR because they promised. Neither are good. Promises are so breakable, are so flimsy and are so cruel if you trust them that it's not worth betting on. And it's still the exact same argument. This is not the first thread about the promise. It will not be the last. I have seen incredibly poorly drawn arguments about this. I have seen better drawn arguments about this. The only difference between this thread in particular and other threads is the fact it's not wrote in an imbicilic way by imbicilic people. That I do have to give credit for. But that's it. The same argument (Roblox promised it!) with the same rebuttals (It's not okay to break a promise!) just wrote in a more professional and stylish way.
TheBenSquare
#88363154Sunday, February 03, 2013 12:44 AM GMT

Well, I can go ahead and tell that till frozen gets tired, we're going to be making LONG post replies to frozen. qq.
Derek15027
#88370534Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:57 AM GMT

Let's see who will get tired first.
TheBenSquare
#88374040Sunday, February 03, 2013 2:34 AM GMT

watch this, im going to make a gigantic reply to frozen and destroy all options she has. c:
TheBenSquare
#88484613Monday, February 04, 2013 3:34 AM GMT

well i might make a big post later, cuz i tired. bump for now
Surfking7010
#88507016Monday, February 04, 2013 4:54 PM GMT

Full support! Free packages would be awesome too (not big packages tho, maybe just for the torso like Roblox Girl).
Espithel
#88507223Monday, February 04, 2013 5:00 PM GMT

I see this has been bumped. Oh, a massive post for me? Just for me? I would say how exiting, but that would make me sound more of a troll than I already am falsely.
TheBenSquare
#88507256Monday, February 04, 2013 5:01 PM GMT

@frozen, well i will make it soon, it will defeat all your options.
Espithel
#88507287Monday, February 04, 2013 5:02 PM GMT

^I look forward to it.^
McAfter
#88508086Monday, February 04, 2013 5:24 PM GMT

Agree an support. They should old package to allow NBC like 2.0.
LeWeirdModulzCreator
#88509062Monday, February 04, 2013 5:51 PM GMT

N00bz these days only want more and can't read and always want themselves to be correct. They didn't even lie, YOU are lying. They published the girl body and they said there WILL be packages for EVERYONE. 1. They never said WHEN they will publish them; 2. NBC'ers are also part of everyone and we can buy the packages if we upgrade to BC(+). 3. Be happy with what you already have; ROBLOX, a computer, house, everything. Some people don't have that. Are they complaining? No, they are not. You have everything and you complain. Simply pathetic...
TheBenSquare
#88510163Monday, February 04, 2013 6:21 PM GMT

@LeWeird, Since when was ROBLOX real life.
Derek15027
#88607542Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

@LeWeird Did you read the post compeletely? Probably no, ROBLOX Girl doesn't count as a package, it is a TORSO only(but it is included in the page of packages! However, this is a typical roblox lie, saying that they made their promise come true with that, but this can never fulfill us at ANY extant) We demand a SELECTION of package(perhaps 3 to 5), not just only 1!! Also, if you read the first page if this thread, you will find 'you want packages? buy BC.' that answered your point.
Derek15027
#88628933Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:14 AM GMT

P.S. We complain because we dont have the thing we deserve to get~(again, please read the while thread before posting, thanks.)
Derek15027
#88629774Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:31 AM GMT

Bump
Espithel
#88645088Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:11 PM GMT

"We complain because we dont have the thing we deserve to get" So just because someone said something you immediately deserve something? So if I promise to flame you, you deserve to be flamed? O.o Serious face, A promise is just a statement. Here's another statement. The letter U is the twelth letter in the English alphabet. Obviously, that's false. U is the twenty-first I believe. Same goes with promises. They can be false. Besides, two years is a long time for a web-game. A lot of stuff could have happened to that promise. Maybe it was a supressant; Maybe they wanted to stop the minor flood of "GIVE NBC'ERS BODIES!" threads on S&I with that "Promise." Makes sense, as it makes S&I more useful. And, with now only one massive packages thread (This one), It seems to have worked. Maybe they forgot about it? It's been two years after all. Maybe they lied flat out? Roblox has been known to do that sometimes. Maybe they think they've already delivered on it; I am refering to the girl body, yes. In thier opinion, maybe that was considered the promise delievered? What I am saying is rather theoretical, I can't deny that. But the chances of them still upholding that promise, Still remembering it, Still caring about it... I am quite happy to assume it's improbable at best. There we go. I've neglected this thread for too long.
getkoed
#88645944Wednesday, February 06, 2013 8:27 PM GMT

@Derek You tell him to read the OP? How about you read LeWeird's post?..
skulll800
#88834558Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:52 AM GMT

i totally agree on you.the only thing id want is one more package like robloxian be NBC.i didnt even kno it was for BC i spared like two weeks for it by trading my rix into robux and when i knew it was BC only i was almost going to rage quit because thats just the reaon i alos quited runescape.
skulll800
#88834680Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:57 AM GMT

btw if roblox is becoming like rs im quiting i mean rs is just made out of the 150 quests they have and the only thing free players have is crappy armour a couple of minigames and 36 quests out of the 150.and that are just the basics!
XtraFlare
#88836789Saturday, February 09, 2013 1:09 PM GMT

NO support. Packages are for oders. Dяσρ тнαт вαѕѕ! {€}XtrāFłārē{€}
TheBenSquare
#89173544Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:29 PM GMT

@Xtra, Not all people wearing packages are OD'ers. @frozen, ok, i'll make a big reply when i gather all my energy
800imawesome
#89173870Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:41 PM GMT

Title fix.
TheBenSquare
#89173922Wednesday, February 13, 2013 3:43 PM GMT

@800, go to Q&A.
TheBenSquare
#89581385Monday, February 18, 2013 3:32 AM GMT

bump
TheBenSquare
#89639927Monday, February 18, 2013 7:00 PM GMT

bump, I'll make a reply to both of your posts tomorrow frozen, or today depending on how much time I have.