of     1   

Espithel
#73632074Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:43 PM GMT

YES MASTERCHIEFALPHA, YOU PROBOBLY DO WANT TO READ THIS. Hello girls, and men... um... that introduction is baised. Anyway, your favourite Ice-cube-gift wearing four winged angel with a werewolf arm here for some very nice reiterations! So, this time, in this wonderful summer of reiteration, is moderation. You know. Banning. Reporting. Etc. So let's just get stuck in, with banning. Myself, I belive, banning should be harsher, and cultimative. Currently, if you get banned for multiple offences, your punishment is not as severe. But if you get banned for the same offence, your punishment is more severe. This is not cultimative. So if I get banned for spamming, I'd get a reminder. If I got banned again for spamming, a ban. If I got for PAing, I'd get a reminder. If I then got banned for offsite links, I would get another reminder. I belive, That the type of offence doesn't matter. If you get warned a second time, regardless of offence, it should be harsher. I would now like to denounce a theory and assumption: BCers have immumity from banning. It's just simply not true. Give me any example of "why" and I can simply dispel it. Anyway, banning should also be harsher. I, myself, am not deterred from even a seven-day ban (Yes, I have had one.) for swearing, because I know that if I just buddy up to the mods and get banned for something else, I won't get my account deleted. As a result, I believe this: First a warning. Then a two-day ban. Then a seven-day ban. Then a fourteen-day ban. Then a 21-day ban. I believe also, that bans should be IP banned, or ban any account that logs onto that IP within fifteen minutes, to prevent alts. "BUT MY LITTLE SIS IS A NUB GUT BANNED!" Well, if she gets banned, that's an additional fault. There's a physchilogical punishment aswell; she will be upset because you will hate her for getting you banned. Also, I belive for the second option, what about tracking cookies? Roblox puts in tracking cookies into your computer to help you log in. Put it to use to allow effective banning. Idk how, BUT YOU MAKE THE COOKIE. YOU SCRIPT IT. >:U- I apologize. But anyway, onto something of a little motto. Prevention > consequence. It's better to prevent something, then ban something. But anyway, swearing. The Hieght of idiocy-WRONG. Fun fact: Not all swearing is bad. A swear word is merely a word so misused that its real definition has changed from its original meaning. "Awesome" Is an example. It used to mean "worthy of awe", but now it means "amazing." But anwyay, EVIL swearing. The height of idiocy and bad manners, I have a pretty funny idea for it. Introducing: NOMNOMs. A NOMNOM is a system that replaces a word with a random word or phrase. So, if I say a bad word, let's say... The C word, the system will replace that word with another word or phrase, like "tomato salad." Super effective on ODers. "Want to come to my house to have some australia?" "Yes, while chuck norris." "Wait, what's happened to our chat?" "UMG CHAT HACKAR! U NUUB!" *points at someone* "UMG U JADE RETARD I SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOSHOUS NEVAR DID ANYTHING EXTRANET SU GU FRIED CHICKEN OFF U 3.14 RICK ASTLEY!" -No NOMNOM is ever complete without a mary poppins reference. Speaking of ODers, I have never, In my entire life, seen a case of ODing on roblox. PS: Fun fact: When I first heard of rick astley, a cricket player came into my head. Yep, I thought rick astley was a cricket player at one point. :3 So, if you get NOMNOMed, you don't get banned, but you sound like a retard instead. Could work on the forum aswell. And onto a rather harsh idea. Chain spam, is the tyrant of commentry. all those "POST DIS 908 TIEMS AND U GET DRYWALL!" annoying everyone to death. But, if one of those comments get banned, every other comment with the exact same text on it also get banned accordingly, turned into a content deleted. Also, speaking of content deleted, WHY NOT JUST DELETE IT!? Seriously, WHY!? And one last quick idea: Captcha every log on/account creation, not every one after the fifth. Why not? So yeah, that's that. Supports? Cheers. Good suggestions? Prefered more than a support. TL;DR? Don't post. Simple. Envy posts? YAY, MY IDEA IS GOOD AS ONLY GOOD IDEAS GET ENVY-FLAMED!
BrockRocksYourSocks
#73632640Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:51 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Espithel
#73728723Friday, July 27, 2012 3:19 PM GMT

Well, my thank you mr. brock. Bump.
JamieBind
#73731313Friday, July 27, 2012 3:53 PM GMT

I agree! Yeah
Crazc
#73733702Friday, July 27, 2012 4:27 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
wagnerja
#73737231Friday, July 27, 2012 5:15 PM GMT

Very nice. I support.
MikkelDude
#73737443Friday, July 27, 2012 5:18 PM GMT

I lol'ed. Support.
Espithel
#73947412Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:46 PM GMT

@Crazc: It's impossible to TL;DR. And I have a strict no-TL;DR policy. But anyway, I thank you for supporting mtr. Mikkel, mtr. wagnerja and mr. other peeps That may or may not have supported.
Tomtheliar
#73948058Sunday, July 29, 2012 6:53 PM GMT

I do not support
Espithel
#74029049Monday, July 30, 2012 2:45 PM GMT

My thank you for supporting, mr. tom. Bump.
Snoopy549
#74029570Monday, July 30, 2012 2:53 PM GMT

._. My favorite is the NOMNOM system. Piece of lying cake. Err... ROBLOX is still tracking me, is it? I don't understand it at times. My main can get banned in 5 seconds of posting, yet somebody who copies the same post doesn't get banned for a month. That's what it feels like, at least. -S549, B549's alt-
Nikilie
#74029655Monday, July 30, 2012 2:54 PM GMT

Support.
Malconer
#74030527Monday, July 30, 2012 3:06 PM GMT

good idea.
TheLuaWeaver
#74031327Monday, July 30, 2012 3:18 PM GMT

"And onto a rather harsh idea. Chain spam, is the tyrant of commentry. all those "POST DIS 908 TIEMS AND U GET DRYWALL!" annoying everyone to death. But, if one of those comments get banned, every other comment with the exact same text on it also get banned accordingly, turned into a content deleted. Also, speaking of content deleted, WHY NOT JUST DELETE IT!? Seriously, WHY!?" I support this and NOMNOMNOMs. Banning and CD'ing/deleting all the comments with the exact same text is a wonderful idea. It would be perfect to stop spammers. I salute you for this idea!
Espithel
#74116209Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:17 PM GMT

My thank you mr. snoopy, mr. nikilie, mr. malconer and mr. brandon. Bump.
coldbloodedkiller9
#74116922Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:38 PM GMT

if NOMNOMS get implemented i might just go to RP games so i can laugh at the pathetic ODers. support.
XSpwX
#74117273Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:48 PM GMT

Somewhat support, queit a few times I got banned for false reasons, also tons of my friends got banned for them too, Even though appeals works they are still on your "Moderation History", and because of that, 1- ban. It shouldn't be so harsh.
modq
#74118227Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:11 PM GMT

Stopped when you said IP ban. No. ROBLOX wants you to not be able to access your account. Not the whole website!
Espithel
#74119487Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:35 PM GMT

@buck: Right after that: "or ban any account that logs onto that IP within fifteen minutes, to prevent alts." -It's an option. Not a mandatory part.

of     1