Kaliburr
#77503580Wednesday, September 05, 2012 12:39 PM GMT

>When you get into like 5th grade you'll learn that "And" is considered something you use at the beginning of a sentence. You should know this. In my ten years of English; I was never told it was OK to use "and" to start a sentence. In fact; I was told the opposite. Fire Orbital Friendship Beam
blkendglxy
#77505045Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:27 PM GMT

I do not support, What about the people who make their own morphs which cannot be sold so they add it to their game, they wouldn't want to have to lose all the hard work, would they? Also, to get rid of every single ODer, it's not possible, you ban them, they'll just make a new account and continue to OD.
dianadesim
#77505413Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:44 PM GMT

1. OD'ing is already against the rules. 2. Maybe the player can't afford hair? Maybe they like 2.0? Or maybe they're just trying out something new? I don't support. At all. -Some people tell me to be myself, but when I am, I'm called weird.-
dianadesim
#77505474Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:47 PM GMT

And, OP, please stop trying to defend your idea. We are only giving you criticism. -Some people tell me to be myself, but when I am, I'm called weird.-
Riordin
#77505644Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:55 PM GMT

@OP space your lines more. I can barely read that on an iTouch. And you can't just stop OD'ing or remove role-playing games.
Hexagon100
#77508224Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:30 PM GMT

Remember to put your threads in paragraphs. ~ Hex The Mastermind ~
hazzatronX
#77513205Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:49 PM GMT

I agree, but then agian: It's not your suggestion (and it's certainly not mine) it's up to the owner or 'head' of ROBLOX'. But your just making a suggestion so that's fine. I do agree on the ROBloxian 2.0 clothing etc. because it would make people feel fake. The ROBloxian morphs do (what I think) push towards a certain boundary of which makes people (and users) on ROBLOX feel like they want to change. Or in other words, be like the ROBloxian the user uses (or maybe in a morph) like them. * Sorry about the bad grammar at first xD.
dolphinflyer
#77515772Wednesday, September 05, 2012 6:59 PM GMT

Firstly, you do NOT use and at the start of sentences. Secondly, you need to shut up and stop trying to be so smart. Don't try going around saying Haters make you famous. Jaredvaldez4 is famous. You will be famous for being BAD. Now stop going on and on and on and on and on and on about being famous or smart. It's annoying, only for idiots, and that is what you are being.
AlphaMan300
#77515848Wednesday, September 05, 2012 7:01 PM GMT

Sorry, ur suggesting that Robloxians follow the rules....
MuresMalum
#77516127Wednesday, September 05, 2012 7:08 PM GMT

This thread has gone on for long enough. Time to shut it down: "Stop OD'ing!" > I agree that it's annoying, but it's hardly worth the fuss you are making over it. Just report and move on. You don't have to blow it out of proportion. "Stop fakers!" > By your "Flawless" logic, Catalog Heaven, and any places like it, must be ERADICATED AT ALL COSTS. This also strongly opposes the WNTS, as you are suggesting to remove the ability to insert a large amount of models. [Just search "morph" in the catalog. You will see exactly what I mean here.] Finally, as everyone here has so graciously stated, this is a rant, and rants do not belong on our beloved Suggestions and Ideas forum. Good day. ~Life is like a box of chocolates. It melts in direct sunlight.~
SnapeDumbledore
#77516826Wednesday, September 05, 2012 7:24 PM GMT

I'm just going to be skeptical in this comment. No hate. But if you turn up with some "Thank you for fuel you lovely motiator ;D c:" then..... idk.... The world will die. It is 2012 right? *erases people going against theory* --- Anyway. Don't just uselessly comment that the 4 lines above are fuel for hate. I am starting the comment now. I agree with you to stop Online Dating. I have been in various online virtual worlds such as Kidscom, OurWorld, and Online Dating is all over. But it simply cannot be stopped. I don't agree with your idea of removing it. But ROBLOX is trying their best by putting it in the rules. You simply just have to report the people Online Dating and they will be given a warning or ban. This is the tricky one. I do not agree with this second idea. I *don't agree*, I don't hate or rage about it. I just do not agree. DO NOT AGREE. No rage intended. This would ruin games like Call of Robloxia 5, Apocylpse Rising (if that's what it's called), and even helpful games like Catalog Heaven. You cannot simply "imagine" you're wearing something - since other's won't imagine it. But I don't agree with this in particular second suggestion. So don't waffle about it being hate. There - I've been kind...
BlueFrogie
#77523498Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:05 PM GMT

"The world will die. It is 2012 right?" You obviously don't know how the world ends once the sun dies. (ABOUT 5 billion more years) ""Thank you for fuel you lovely mitiator ;D c:"" For starters...*Motivator. And second when did I ever say that? I can actually make sense with what I say. -Thanks your comments make my day and make this forum on the front page-
SnapeDumbledore
#77540181Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:27 AM GMT

Yes. I was only joking about the 2012 thing. I do actually know that it ends when the sun crashes into Earth (that's what I believe anyway) which is in over 2.5 billion years. And yes - I am a fail rememberer.
NaminexKairi
#77553290Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:40 AM GMT

BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN BLUEFROGIE FOR QUEEN
EnterBoringNameHere
#77553961Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:53 AM GMT

I love this thread due to the fact i hate ODer in role play they think they are all "hot" when they are a ugly noob. Then they want to act cool so they be rude and they use symbols to swear.
BlueFrogie
#77615841Friday, September 07, 2012 11:24 AM GMT

And also how they say one block looks "hot" when it's just a block. What kind of block looks ugly or "hot" as they say. I find that pathetic and discusting. T^T
blkendglxy
#77617375Friday, September 07, 2012 12:57 PM GMT

@Blue, If you check the WNTS it will say that getting rid of all the ODers won't help, they need specifics, but It isn't against it, also, like I stated before, if you get rid of morphs and stuff, people might buy a package thinking it's awesome, and then they realize it's horrible, and they wasted their money, that's why Catalog Heaven exists.
BlueFrogie
#77636021Friday, September 07, 2012 9:54 PM GMT

Then they should take out the catalog...
NaminexKairi
#77661742Saturday, September 08, 2012 2:20 AM GMT

How are you guys NOT agreeing with her? This is a PERFECT idea.
SnapeDumbledore
#77685890Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:37 AM GMT

People always bully me for looking like an alien. That's my personal style. But the people who do it look like "tanned" people with 2.0, sk8er bois and 1 inch clothes...
IBeBored
#77712417Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:48 PM GMT

FLAWLESS IDEA
BlueFrogie
#77812726Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:37 PM GMT

@Snape Dress however you want. :l You dress your character to please you not them. So...ya.
solder77
#77952613Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:34 PM GMT

Why is this still on my recent posts! T.T --------- Honestly, I think that if the people on this thread that disagree, or that don't care should leave. Why? Oh I don't know.. maybe she gets you don't agree? Yeah. You can't change people's opinions unless they change it themselves, or maybe even consider listening to yours and changing it. She obviously WON'T change her opinion or perspective. If you state she's dumb then it's probable that you are, because YOU are adding fuel to the fire. I disagree but I already told her my reasons and moved on. So please stop giving her your opinions, because honestly I don’t think she cares. -Solder
boomer549
#77955068Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

Solder... Why did you bump this? This was dieing! Let it die, Mmk?
AizecDaBrony
#77958439Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:33 AM GMT

WHY!!!?!?!?!? Why the heck would you bump this...