epikninja11
#74052392Monday, July 30, 2012 7:30 PM GMT

100th post!!!
epikninja11
#74053205Monday, July 30, 2012 7:39 PM GMT

The Maginia are the soul eneimies of the shinigami. They wear rouge-like clothing,have very pointy ears,cloaks,and solid green eyes. Their skin is is almost gold. They have very sneaky personalitys,and like to try and kill the Shinigami,even though they are already dead. They hate the Shinigami because before them, they had the Shinigami's job.
AbCatchem
#74053282Monday, July 30, 2012 7:40 PM GMT

And why had they been replaced?
epikninja11
#74053404Monday, July 30, 2012 7:41 PM GMT

Because the creator of the universe were unhappy with them. He decided to create a stronger creature.
AbCatchem
#74053554Monday, July 30, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

Or maybe a less flawed, something like that. But then shouldn't they be mad at the creator, or maybe just rivals with the Shinigami?
epikninja11
#74053706Monday, July 30, 2012 7:45 PM GMT

They are also mad at the creator,but they know that he is stronger.
epikninja11
#74053803Monday, July 30, 2012 7:46 PM GMT

(GOTTA EAT BRB)
AbCatchem
#74053867Monday, July 30, 2012 7:46 PM GMT

Hm...I have an idea..
metanate
#74054136Monday, July 30, 2012 7:49 PM GMT

Anyone heard of these creatures in Japan that look like big giant blue blocks wearing sandals with big yellow eyes? They block travelers paths by creating illusions and can turn invisible, they can be stopped only if you poke them in the foot with a stick.
AbCatchem
#74054243Monday, July 30, 2012 7:50 PM GMT

Blocks that wear sandals and cast illusions? BTW, you might want to go to Pirate Pad, we've posted some ideas there.
epikninja11
#74054722Monday, July 30, 2012 7:55 PM GMT

What's your idea?
metanate
#74054965Monday, July 30, 2012 7:58 PM GMT

Never been to Pirate pad before....
epikninja11
#74055181Monday, July 30, 2012 8:00 PM GMT

Really?
AbCatchem
#74055445Monday, July 30, 2012 8:03 PM GMT

Here is the link: http://piratepad.net/LA2PHWRk50
epikninja11
#74062671Monday, July 30, 2012 9:20 PM GMT

Hi guys. I'm on my IPod
AbCatchem
#74063214Monday, July 30, 2012 9:26 PM GMT

Hi, I'm currently typing up the story. It is loosely based on real religion and mythics, and references historical periods in our world like the industrial advancement of the 1800s. Would you like me to copy/paste rough draft?
metanate
#74063522Monday, July 30, 2012 9:29 PM GMT

Yesh
AbCatchem
#74063723Monday, July 30, 2012 9:31 PM GMT

Alright, lemme finish up the plot first.
evilishnessII
#74064410Monday, July 30, 2012 9:39 PM GMT

I approve of this collaboration. That is all.
AbCatchem
#74064596Monday, July 30, 2012 9:41 PM GMT

Yay! Evil approves! Now here's the rough draft for the story. Long ago, there was a race known as the Maginina, created by the Gods to collect the Souls of the Deceased and send them off to Purgatory.This race was too flawed for the Gods. Seeing them unfit,they replace them with a race known as the Shinigami. They were once Mortal, mostly innocent, but had one major flaw so they were trapped between Heaven and Oblivion, they became Shinigami, a society of Grim Reapers who would collect the Souls of Deceased using a Soul knife, a non physical item that would extract the Soul from the body, only becoming physical when the Shinigami had to use it. Shinigami wear traditional robes and a silver seal. The Magininans were insulted by what the Gods had done to them, and began to also look for the Souls of Deceased, sometimes they would get into quarrels with Shinigami for 'Stealing the Soul'. However, they managed to co-exist peacefully, and overtime the Shinigami could see a 'Stolen Soul' could be helpful and take some effort off of their work. They have green eyes and features resembling that of a fictional Elf. Then there were the Demons, creatures who occupied Oblivion and gave out punishment to the 'Lesser Souls' (Mortal Oblivion occupants), they also bargained with Living Mortals, offering them favors, in exchange for their Soul or various other riches and such, the human would then belong to the Demon, and had to assist them when asked. The Mortals were perhaps the most looked down upon, simple Humans who occupied the physical world, maintained by the other 'Divine Creatures'. They practiced Magic as a form of defense and art, usually Alchemy, Sorcery, and Witchcraft. However, the Mortals are quite curious, currently having a Golden Age in industry. Finally, there were the Angels. They were Deceased Souls of Mortals that had lived a life of righteousness or innocence, and two factions were formed. Most Angels were Messengers of the Gods, delivering messages upon the Mortals, but then there were the Paladins. Paladins were warriors during their Mortality, they had to be righteous and good, they were instructed by the Gods to keep balance between the other Divine Creatures. If a Paladin or Messenger gives in to corruption, they have become a Demon of sorts and they are cast down to Oblivion to keep the Lesser Souls in line. Paladins are clad in special armor with Golden Wings, Messengers have silver wings and messenger bags. The Gods themselves have always stayed in the Shadows, only the highest of Divine Creatures (their leaders), even have the possibility of learning about them, and even then they aren't well known, they leave the Mortal world in the hands of the Divine Creatures. The nineteenth century, as the Mortals call it has come upon us. For the last few decades their industry and technology has been advancing, but now the growth it more rapid than ever, with inventions such as 'automobiles', as they call them, lights, heaters, some places even have running water! However, some Mortals disagree with the change, they thought it tainted their traditions of Magic, and that they were losing their grip on their Spirituality. Demons egged on each of the factions, and a battle of the ages began to brew. They were in all-out war, it had become a game of Magic against Industry. Wars have been large before, but not this enormous, it had gone beyond proportions, too much for some of the Divinities to handle, some Shinigami are losing their sanity dealing with the amounts of Souls they are tasked to collect, and the Paladins can't keep everyone in order, nor can they keep an eye on everything, like the Gates of Hell, and Mortals are losing faith in the Gods for not assisting the Divinities or resolving the war. The Magininans are become more recognized than they have in ages, almost with the reputation of the Shinigami, but some have become too ambitious, plots of overthrowing the Gods are brewing in the midst of the Divinities. The Golden Era has become an era of chaos, and has become known as the Oubli Times. Oblivion Times...
metanate
#74066020Monday, July 30, 2012 9:57 PM GMT

Sounds cool to me.
AbCatchem
#74066171Monday, July 30, 2012 9:58 PM GMT

OK, just typing up the rest. Titles?
AbCatchem
#74067645Monday, July 30, 2012 10:11 PM GMT

Long ago, there was a race known as the Maginina, created by the Gods to collect the Souls of the Deceased and send them off to Purgatory.This race was too flawed for the Gods. Seeing them unfit,they replace them with a race known as the Shinigami. They were once Mortal, mostly innocent, but had one major flaw so they were trapped between Heaven and Oblivion, they became Shinigami, a society of Grim Reapers who would collect the Souls of Deceased using a Soul knife, a non physical item that would extract the Soul from the body, only becoming physical when the Shinigami had to use it. Shinigami wear traditional robes and a silver seal. The Magininans were insulted by what the Gods had done to them, and began to also look for the Souls of Deceased, sometimes they would get into quarrels with Shinigami for 'Stealing the Soul'. However, they managed to co-exist peacefully, and overtime the Shinigami could see a 'Stolen Soul' could be helpful and take some effort off of their work. They have green eyes and features resembling that of a fictional Elf. Then there were the Demons, creatures who occupied Oblivion and gave out punishment to the 'Lesser Souls' (Mortal Oblivion occupants), they also bargained with Living Mortals, offering them favors, in exchange for their Soul or various other riches and such, the human would then belong to the Demon, and had to assist them when asked. The Mortals were perhaps the most looked down upon, simple Humans who occupied the physical world, maintained by the other 'Divine Creatures'. They practiced Magic as a form of defense and art, usually Alchemy, Sorcery, and Witchcraft. However, the Mortals are quite curious, currently having a Golden Age in industry. Finally, there were the Angels. They were Deceased Souls of Mortals that had lived a life of righteousness or innocence, and two factions were formed. Most Angels were Messengers of the Gods, delivering messages upon the Mortals, but then there were the Paladins. Paladins were warriors during their Mortality, they had to be righteous and good, they were instructed by the Gods to keep balance between the other Divine Creatures. If a Paladin or Messenger gives in to corruption, they have become a Demon of sorts and they are cast down to Oblivion to keep the Lesser Souls in line. Paladins are clad in special armor with Golden Wings, Messengers have silver wings and messenger bags. The Gods themselves have always stayed in the Shadows, only the highest of Divine Creatures (their leaders), even have the possibility of learning about them, and even then they aren't well known, they leave the Mortal world in the hands of the Divine Creatures. The nineteenth century, as the Mortals call it has come upon us. For the last few decades their industry and technology has been advancing, but now the growth it more rapid than ever, with inventions such as 'automobiles', as they call them, lights, heaters, some places even have running water! However, some Mortals disagree with the change, they thought it tainted their traditions of Magic, and that they were losing their grip on their Spirituality. Demons egged on each of the factions, and a battle of the ages began to brew. They were in all-out war, it had become a game of Magic against Industry. Wars have been large before, but not this enormous, it had gone beyond proportions, too much for some of the Divinities to handle, some Shinigami are losing their sanity dealing with the amounts of Souls they are tasked to collect, and the Paladins can't keep everyone in order, nor can they keep an eye on everything, like the Gates of Hell, and Mortals are losing faith in the Gods for not assisting the Divinities or resolving the war. The Magininans are become more recognized than they have in ages, almost with the reputation of the Shinigami, but some have become too ambitious, plots of overthrowing the Gods are brewing in the midst of the Divinities. The Golden Era has become an era of chaos, and has become known as the Oubli Times. Oblivion Times... Timeline/ Setting This is a fantasy world, yes, but we have the same countries as the world we have now. However, the planet is larger, the rest of the land is occupied by Spirits. As for technology, it is the 1800s, so we have lights, heaters, water systems, and automobiles (they came near the end of the nineteenth century historically but it is somewhat advanced.) You can also become a Magician, which is what most do. Also, Spirits like Shinigami are everywhere, and it's best not to get in their way. However, the world is far different, expect new geographical locations. Items required for races. Shinigami items: The Soul Knife: When someone dies, the Shinigami stabs them with the knife. Upon withdrawal, it has caused no wounds, and the blade is in perfect condition, but has a blue flame on it, the Soul of the Deceased, the fire disappears and the Soul appears as their former self, but in perfect condition. Though it is a special item not used for a fight, it becomes physical when the Shinigami genuinely need it. Magininans also have this technique naturally, but it takes hours to be done. Paladin Items: They have special armor signifying their power, usually a weapon with it. Messenger Items: They carry a special satchel that is bound to them, it cannot be lost and holds messages. Demon items: None. Mortal items None. Rules TL;DR? You're lazy and probably didn't deserve to join. No Godmodding. I know the thread makes it look easy, but I can suspend you so easily! If an Admin really abuses their power, tell me and I'll look into it. I can make more rules if I find the need to do it. You have a limit of five CS's. I doubt we'll have much Romance in a World War. SPARE ME YOUR TROLLERY. Trolls should be ignored. If you don't ignore them or you flip out...that is pathetic. You can always join, you needn't ask. I have been using traditional mythology and religions for this, and it references to the Industrial a.ge in Europe. The Shinigami are not because I am some anime obsessed freak, I made them separate and unique. Put "I ate your favorite Soul Knife, Sir" under your CS or in 'Other' when completed. 'Tis the key word, my peasants. Admins AbCatchem (because she's cool like that, with those Shinigami and wordwalls.) Metatne/Snakehunt (Gave me plot ammunition and the idea for the Paladins.) Epikninja11 (For the Magininans and supporting my idea.) Very close friends I trust. Those who prove themselves worthy. CS Name: A.ge: Race: Gender: If you are Divine, how did you die?: If you are Mortal, what Magic do you practice?: Appearance: Items: Personality: Bio: Other:
epikninja11
#74068274Monday, July 30, 2012 10:17 PM GMT

Nice. I recommend the title "In The Shadow of Evil's Past."
epikninja11
#74068651Monday, July 30, 2012 10:20 PM GMT

Ab, after this we should do some more collabs. Just look for my name.