of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LordClover
#74192562Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:03 AM GMT

Track 1 Gotta be coming hotter than chili but then colder and bigger than free Willie harder and harder and then harder jacking up everything Then burn em then turn em over giving rappers the third degree to show the secular industry they dont see the enemy Gotta be coming hotter than chili but then colder and bigger than free Willie harder and harder and then harder jacking up everything Then burn em then turn em over giving rappers the third degree to show the secular industry they dont see the enemy Could it be Lucifer fooling ya could it be god who been ruling us could it be media feeding ya unbiblical literature Sin is around the corner follow whatever knocks It's coming around callen em Out Fumbling stumbling em to the ground bringing em down But Everybody walking And talking And claiming they rolling harder and that they been living larger But really they been departed and separated apart from the father They loving the sin and taking more flesh in than Jeffery Dauhmer They hot Then they drop Then they flop To the ground pray they stop See the rock Give it up Live it out But if they battle em then cover gird them and saddle up But you dont wanna tackle the wrath of God that a shatter you And They dont want us communicating bout what the problem is But I promise the issue older ask any criminologist They just don't want to stick to the rock like meteorologists Or paleontologist They rather have a psychiatrist They don't want to follow theology or theodicy The issues the heart of the sinner bump a lobotomy This anthropology lesson isnt needed just follow me I'm Following the call of the father Winning like Charlie sheen so what Breakin em off the old logical theological I'm only given em truth that will correlate with the Bible Not some old philosophical psychological articles but eschatological Biblical truth in an audio ===== Track 2 Chorus: I guess We wasnt suppose to see The things from underneath we wasn't suppose to find What lies beneath the sheets I guess We wasnt suppose to see The things from underneath we wasn't suppose to find What lies beneath the sheets He hoped up out the bed Couse He was so afraid He remember what that man behind the mirror had said He saw behind the smoke He saw behind the shades The man in the mirror spoke to him and then he said then he said Chorus: I guess We wasnt suppose to see The things from underneath we wasn't suppose to find What lies beneath the sheets Can I ask you something Can I have your thoughts Do you like my chain Do you like my watch What about my shoes, Take a look at this hat I bought Just tryna be a little up with culture So It's a couple things I had to cop Man I know they like em You Better not start fruntin You think im fly I call it stuntin Ima call your bluff Bluffing Im on my parachute status You Can't touch this, oops! Chorus: Look at em now ( look at em) Hes so immature, always gotta joke to say Man he must Be insecure Plus I can prove it Look at how he dress Tryna be that cool brotha But he just that hot mess Easy target, don't get me started Steady Driving craes car, When really he takes the Marta What he trying to prove Who ya trying to impress When an act gets old to the crowd you perform in front of what happens next I can see past the clothes and jokes now Yous a fake yous a fraud oh we know now Every gimmick you put up, we will throw down Yea we gone shatter every tower in yo town Chorus: Man I know that I'm insecure Do really You think I wanna walking around like this I'm tired and I'm sick and tired man I'm sick and tired of tryna please everybody I'm tired this tired of this From the morning when I'm picking out my clothes To the moment when I walk up out that door My pride is shooting up to the roof top While the self esteem finds its way to floor Man I know I got problems And I ain't Finna sit and try to hide em So I am take this beat and just ride it And tell the world what I've been finding You done seen my issues Insecure but I'm not gonna sit through Another day where I cant break The habit where I try to please anybody Now I gotta break loose Growing is so hostile its seeming freaking impossible, you trying to TAKE the time to mature but satan a rob you, Facebook it listen Im done spread it on twitter, im taking back my life im a growing indian giver cuz one day canon will get up Say goodbye to dat picture, personally separate the simpleton split up, personality changing the old canon I trashed that, this a monster who's trashing his sin and wrapped it dads bag so the bomb over bagdad no it isn't as bad as, the bomb ima drop on the last nerve I just had, Im tryna grow to be Godly before I pass out, I started out spazing but skip it im getting spazed out Im sick of this beast, I need a leash no more sitting, as I get murdered under the sheets cuz this struggle is undercover and its giving me grief, bloody painful Cane I feel so un Able to cease it believe that Evry accessorie that I put on, is like holloween its just a tool to cover what's wrong. Insecurity sits up under like cob is under corn, I just want to break its teeth and be free to see where im goin So ashamed of this naked revelation kinda like its p--n, if the problem gets any deeper then inside itl get torn, but im already torn I just try to hide the issue I got so much crap in my heart Im a need more than tissue (tissue) But im like a pistol getting ready kill the problem, my adrenaline rush gotta little bit of buz from lookin into the closet of problems and I got options well really one option is to be honest and see how God has been glorified with myself as the target. My struggle is pride its so deep down inside and im tired of_ the entire way im inclined, I just wanna see such perfection I know im just a bride im the opposite of my husband he's perfect, he's a lion King lion and I aint lying really im sick of trying, I know I aint perfect at being perfect cuz im blind, I notice my instincts knowing that yes yall my end stinks my entire fesaud is my account, its empty. So lord build me higher than what bob was building Raise me, to the bar higher than all ceilings Sky is never my limit since my fathers the real thing So im burning this mask so can you witness the real me. I Look at me you happy now you'll see the truth now or later ===== Track 3 Chorus: I can feel in it in the air I can see it the skies It's a feeling that I been getting Lately I can't hide I Hear em callen to my heart I can feel em a mile away I think He telling me to Leave this old place and just runaway Aye let me tell you bout a truth Once upon a time I ain't know There was a reason I was brought in situations i ain't want My life was nothing like the glamorous liven family was poor Remember wearing Shaq shoes and sketchers couse I was broke Hand me downs, was all around me shopped at the thrift store wish I had a least a pair of white ones from next door Yea my intentions was wantin to be the freshest, but I ain't know, The reason I wanted attention cause my self esteem was low I wanted everyone to Like me Cause I was so insecure, rockin two or three chains and watch just to be assured My assurance wasn't in something greater wasn't mature, had no identity masculinity was about my gear To Others it would appear that was trying to be the boss, but what them others couldn't see was that I couldnt see the cross, My significance was only in other people's applause, wantin to be accepted by them instead of by God But now (Chorus) Even growin up in Memphis I was trippin, cause I saw the other brothers around me and how they live it Everybody knew bout life I was the one that ain't experienced it they knew about manhood cause they was getting in it While I was chasen peoples approval I couldn't stand it, Was looking at everybody looking for what a man is I ain't look at the partner who created the men, I just glanced all around me to figure out what the plan is Wasn't later till I found out that God was the plan, it was on purpose he made me to be the way that I am Like Eminem In Stan I became a fan to the man, and told jesus that I am what ever you say I am I can wake up with love he supplies, instead of being put down I can look up at the skies To the heavens and in heaven I can look up at the guy, and say that I appreciate em for freeing me I'm alive (Chorus) Im excepted I been justified im justified in him I ain't got people please couse I'm significant in him ===== Track 4 Yeah, uh-huh you know what it is Black & Yellow (x4) Yeah, uh-huh you know what it is I don't need a hook, I'm just gonna spit Shut your mouth and take a seat if you cant even do this Money has a language, and boy im fluent Too much bias in the game, you can call it over-weighted Got the key to the world and it was never duplicated Gave you dudes enough time, so, its my turn to take Got a-head of the game, and, no it never aches If you the best rapper born, I aint at my due date Eatin beats like a meal and ima need two plates Teach yall how to rap, Im gonna need some chalk dude Too energetic for a-rest. Like cops do Record ya diss if you are up for a test Cause I spit harder bars than the one in my chest But only if you knew me you would get that. Buy yourself an easy button, brah you need to hit that The games too difficult For you rappers to win Made sure my rhymes were pretty fat Cause they said I'm too thin No lies - this man so real Lamborghini's everywhere you call that Lambo (Lambeau) Field No cheeseheads I aint from Green Bay Im from Pittsburgh - where the elite play They call me Epik, look up and I'm everywhere Haters ask me for money then i got none to spare Swear I wont make it, so its me they rest on, But you can be my guest to be the next one to guess wrong Serve this mixtape - Rafael Nadal Not good at bein average and that's why I quit baseball Releasin mixtapes to cd's - its hectic My rhymes are delivered like dvds from netflix Took the game and stirred it, dont know how to word it You show up to rap with 2 bars - bad cell phone service Top spot I earned it, took the world and turned it Get on a track and like blank cds - i burned it Haters gettin nervous, they see me on the come up Spittin heat like a furnace from sun down untill sun up Get Money had heard it, now I'm gonna live my dream Cause my dude young ace jr. got me on the team And a Lotta dudes rap but dont know what they sayin Video game addicts - man all they doin is playin Im gettin hot Right now na - shout outs to Akon Got em askin "What's my name" like that Rihanna and Drake song You hostile - but your girl digs me like a fossil Ill get dollars, you can get your cents (scents) - nostril Im gettin so colosall Give me standin ovations Money long - put it in scientific notation The money that Im gonna get because its what i need Me and money get along - so you can call it a-greed I dont talk too much - too busy tryin to succeed Alot of friends have been backstabbers - assasin's creed Tell me what im doin i am so trapped in amazement Im still at the top, with a studio in my basement Said ya man aint here, well baby ill be his replacement The best since I was born (Bourne) call me matt damon Somethin like a tree, all i do is make paper Take it to the next floor, like an elevator Under 18 (minor), but homie im still major And i keep it fresh, man, like a 9th grader And i always score, i never put the rock down Like Kanye's Love, i got the game lockdown In Control of the game, like George I am the foreman Sold out concerts, you can ask the doorman Know this game like my hand, like Dora you just explorin Cuatro Ne, to me you dudes are 4 N (foreign) Flow colder than a dairy queen blizzard Cuz Homie I rock - no paper scissors So what I tell ya? Ima spit, i dont even need a hook Dont need a pencil to write history, don't even need a book My life's a movie, and with whats happened I'd say im pretty mellow God comes first, but I still rep black and yellow ===== Track 5 Look here, things changed since he made that new covenant I'm beaming, giddy, really, they like what you on cousin Tasted dat risen fluid, now I'm in my zone buggin Boy I'm geeked up, my license say McLovin You can say what you wanna, I'm going in, no sin can be charged to my name now Ain't no way I'm a break, I may bend, but I'm gonna win since he done came down Death can't stop me, tougher than 9 rockies I may get knocked down but the grave will never lock me, so I'm geeked up (Speed Rap) I’m geeked up, cause I used to be the unbelieving heathen beefing with the Holy Father but now we're linked up We linked up, linked up with the Father like a bike chain homie, it's gotta be the God in me, that got me living Godly, got me drinking Living Water, I drink up. And I'm linked up, and I'm on one, and my walk dumb. Folks ask me, where my sense at, and I tell them, that I tossed em. They talk down, where I'm at now, but they don't know, what His cross done. So I stand here, with my fist up, and I'm geeked up, cause He's awesome. Took your sins to bayside better Screech his name too the Max Geekin Nerdy Dorky, He went Porky to buy you back That's right, I be a Geek like Dwight cuz Christ gave death the beets That's right, I be a Geeklike the Daddy in Honey I Shrunk The Sins Opps I means Kids, But I no kid, God's Love harder than heart of man, he barter and, Ima do a Geeky dance like Carltan (Speed Rap) Ima spit it for, for the lion who running up out of the heavens' door, better 
Hear that roar, 
from the belly cause everybody better been ready when he engage war

! 

Don't Play, 
with the king, 
Hill will bang, Cause he reigns 
every day. 
Trust may you will lay 
under his name and 
that's supremacy 
beware to be 
Care free look at this Carefully, 
Cuz err body wont be spared 
When he come clear, when he give it up like charity
, I'm swear to you verily verily, 

Brother you been livin You 
dead wrong 
Running into the pit of the flames 
Head strong ===== Track 6 Chorus: Ok now beauty's in the eye of the beholder yea we know that but, what if your beholder aint the one who's in control of us, now girl you know your beautiful but it aint because he told you so, beautiful because God made you so anything else aint what you should uphold, now girl you know you beautiful, girl you know you beautiful, girl you know you beautiful, girl you know you beautiful I'm not the perfect person to tell you you're more than worth it, I'm not that guy to tell you cause first of all I ain't been searching. I'm goin tell you all the truth it's time we just pull back the curtains, he just like you cuz you got more curves then an alphabet in cursive. Don't listen to that person, his heart is dead and gone, his sin is notorious B.I.G its "dead wrong," I'm telling you the truth you precious without his approval, taking his is like tossing out Alfredo's for some Ramen noodles Yeah I said Ramen noodles. His talking may fill you up, but you gonna be empty once he gone, is that what you want? We treasure what is beautiful, hold to what what is true to us, so in the end, all you felt was maybe you weren't good enough. But God is more than enough, and can't no brother replace him no, you should let the man who's perfect tell you you're gorgeous like shooting stars, cause guys will always want your stuff, but in the end they ain't satisfied, your good looks gonna get old but trust, they don't get old to adonai. If the beholder of beauty is the one who made it then, don't place your faith in men, place your faith in Him. Now trust me, I pray that that old image God will shatter, because your identity in Christ is what truly matters
edelafose
#74195139Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:36 AM GMT

I sang and rapped every single one. And in my head, it was BEAST. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
LordClover
#74195334Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

Thanks for the feedback bro.
ducky870
#74196393Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:54 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
johnb
#74196687Wednesday, August 01, 2012 4:58 AM GMT

Reported for spam.
edelafose
#74197218Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:05 AM GMT

@johnb How is this spam? This is the correct section for posting these songs. Unless, you were talking about ducky, then I apologize. @Ducky You obviously have a different taste in music, but no need to bash the guy. He worked hard to make these songs, so at least lighten up. And say, "I don't like this kind of music, but it's okay, I guess." “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74197314Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:07 AM GMT

@johnb How is this spam? This is the correct section for posting these songs. Unless, you were talking about ducky, then I apologize. ___________ Both of them were spamming. The OP DID NOT have to post an album's worth of lyrics in one post or on one page, feel me?
ducky870
#74197747Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Gamefreak1109
#74197810Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:14 AM GMT

wow this guy can make a lot of tracks a whole 6 tracks well done
edelafose
#74198505Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:26 AM GMT

@john Actually, this is not spam. It is better for the forum that he posted an album's worth in one post. So, the space of the whole Forum wouldn't be filled with SIX tracks. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74198657Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:28 AM GMT

Actually, this is not spam. It is better for the forum that he posted an album's worth in one post. So, the space of the whole Forum wouldn't be filled with SIX tracks. _________ That's why one spaces them on different pages, idiot.
edelafose
#74198716Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:29 AM GMT

@Ducky 6 tracks Making rhymes Trying to keep it clean Investing Christ into his words Do you not understand how hard that is? With raps, it's almost always about, "GETTIN' MONEY SON!" He found a way to make this about what he believes in, while also incorporating other items. So, this obviously took longer than 5 hours and was not easy. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74198850Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:31 AM GMT

Do you not understand how hard that is? With raps, it's almost always about, "GETTIN' MONEY SON!" He found a way to make this about what he believes in, while also incorporating other items. ___________ He incorporated religion into his rhymes. He's a sellout.
edelafose
#74198926Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:33 AM GMT

@john I understand, there's more than one page. Yet, instead of taking up more room, it'd be easier to have it in one page. Also, it makes it easier, so people don't have to keep going from each song to another, and then the other songs get bumped down and you can't find them. Spam means to repeatedly post one or more things in one area, at one time. So, that would be considered spam, if he posted all 6 songs within a small time period. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
AltOfCrash6351
#74198946Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:33 AM GMT

"With raps, it's almost always about, "GETTIN' MONEY SON!"" You must not listen to a lot of rap then.
johnb
#74199025Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:34 AM GMT

Man, I HATE this text song crap! Let's think logistically here. It would be more productive to space out six threads releasing six "singles." This is just crazy! If your going for text songs, DON'T RELEASE ALBUMS!
edelafose
#74199061Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:35 AM GMT

@johnb How is that "selling out?" He is going against society to speak the word of God, whom he believes in and loves. Whereas, other rappers are considered "sell-outs" and actually use mainstream words just to get people to listen. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
edelafose
#74199133Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:36 AM GMT

@AltOfCrash I don't mean in those exact words. I mean, a lot of mainstream rap songs have a tendency to have something to do with getting laid or getting money. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74199134Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:36 AM GMT

How is that "selling out?" He is going against society to speak the word of God, whom he believes in and loves. Whereas, other rappers are considered "sell-outs" and actually use mainstream words just to get people to listen. ________ If you bring religion into anything, you're a sellout. End of story.
edelafose
#74199177Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:37 AM GMT

@johnb Well, john, I understand how having a HUGE thread could be annoying. Yet, I'd rather one big thread, over 6 threads bumping down a bunch of other songs that might have potential. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
edelafose
#74199259Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:38 AM GMT

@johnb So, selling-out is believing in your beliefs? That is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE. Selling-out means to compromise their integrity or beliefs. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74199289Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:39 AM GMT

over 6 threads bumping down a bunch of other songs that might have potential. __________ Six threads released SPACIOUSLY, you idiot, like actual albums.
edelafose
#74199369Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:40 AM GMT

I take back what I said because obviously Lil' Wayne loves to talk down about women and getting laid, while getting stacks of money! “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
edelafose
#74199441Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:41 AM GMT

@john I still don't agree with that because I find it easier to have one thread, instead of six. Just so you can have them all at once, and not have to go looking. So, you have your opinion, and I have mine. Just leave it at that. “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” ― Bill Gates
johnb
#74199453Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:42 AM GMT

Like EPs or singles, I should say. Just don't release text albums.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right