Hana123
#74790296Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:13 AM GMT

Violet I look at Vendaris and see him glancing upon me. I stand up and slap him. "CREEP!" [loljk] Violet I waited for him to say his speech. "Are you shy? Hurry up!"
MrGiraffe1
#74792711Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:38 AM GMT

Vendaris- Looks like he isn't going to.
engelRuse
#74796616Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:15 AM GMT

(Elipses? Yeah well I use Imperfection for talking to my friends, escaping annoying people, and spying on my brothers group. I am used to trying to talk like a different person. My brother knows it is me even when I don't type like myself though...) (So yeah sorry............... Its hard to use Imperfection for something else other than what I made it for.)
MrGiraffe1
#74797038Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

[Elipses= triple periods (...) :D]
engelRuse
#74798504Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:30 AM GMT

(Oh come on! I need to break that habit. I also need to break my use an alt for non- alty needs habit.)
Hana123
#74799663Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:41 AM GMT

[Is this dying or is it late..? :<]
coollegodude1
#74800182Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:45 AM GMT

Jack I walk up to the stage (or whatever). "Charlie, not much to him, growing up as a kid, he was my idol," A tear drops down my eye. "when I was bullied he stood up for me. He was my best friends. He was a man of few words. But he didn't need much. H-He was so nice." A tear wipes down my eyes. "He-he didn't need to say anything but you could just st-stare into his eyes and know that he was gonna be your friend. And uhh, I'm sorry, I didn't write anything for this." I sigh. "Basically Charlie was the kid to help you when you were down, to help you with anything really. So May he rest in peace. Amen. I say as I walk off the stage.
coollegodude1
#74800588Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:49 AM GMT

(I did't know that thing about Matt, I only read some of the CS. I don't wanna change it though. :()
engelRuse
#74801487Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:57 AM GMT

(Late. Its nearly 11 pm where I live.) Scarlet I sighed as I ran to the funeral. I was such a great friend... I quickly sat in a chair, playing with the fabric of my short black skirt. My outfit was still childish but it was also gloomy and dark.
coollegodude1
#74801646Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:58 AM GMT

(Me to) Jack I take my seat weeping a bit(Men don't cry, THEY WEEP!).
MrGiraffe1
#74802097Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:03 AM GMT

Vendaris- Mm, such a buildup for a disappointing speech. Actually, he wondered about the fact that maybe he should be a bit...'emotional' during this time. He couldn't bring himself to even shed a tear at this. Perhaps this was due to him not being a close friend? He glanced over at his brother who had tipped his hat forward to cover his eyes. The frown was quite prominent on his face, well, to him at least. Ven looked forward again.
engelRuse
#74838139Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:36 PM GMT

Scarlet I frowned. Shouldn't I be crying? I was used to death but that didn't make it easier to get through. I never was emotional at funerals, even if I was close with the person who had died. Me and Charles were close. Well we were somewhat close. Sometimes it didseem like we would murder each other though... "So that is why I am a suspect," I whispered, giggling just a bit. Once again, I am such a great friend.
MrGiraffe1
#74839774Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:59 PM GMT

Vendaris- Work came to mind through the silence only broken by quiet sobbing. Was there anything he needed to do when he got home? If he recalled correctly, which was always, he had a few papers to do. Nothing that could take up an hour.
MrGiraffe1
#74840120Tuesday, August 07, 2012 3:05 PM GMT

[i just noticed i spelled ellipses wrong twice :U]
Hana123
#74851930Tuesday, August 07, 2012 5:25 PM GMT

[WUTTUP MY HOMIES.] "Would anyone else..? No one..? Lets get on with it then.." Violet I looked down at my feet. I didn't feel like I was a good friend by not setting up a speech.. 20 minutes later. "We would like to have an open casket to the ones who respected him.." Violet I walk towards the coffin.. All that was in it was a framed picture of Charles.. They really couldn't put the mangled remains of him inside of this.. I tipped my head to him and walked back to sit down.
jmdestoyer
#74857288Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:22 PM GMT

Issac I walk up to the empty coffin. ''I'm remembering you for the good times Charlie...'', I say before I tip my hat at his coffin and go back to my chair.
engelRuse
#74858705Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:36 PM GMT

Scarlet I skipped up to the casket, looking closely at the picture of Charles. "Buh bye Charles. I am going to miss you. You were a great friend most of the time," I said softly before returning to my seat. I was glad I wasn't smiling. That would have looked strange. My automatic reaction to something like the death of someone close to me was to ignore it and act like everything was okay.
MrGiraffe1
#74859440Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:44 PM GMT

Vendaris- He approached the coffin with slow steps. His natural poker face was still prominent in the sea of upset faces. Ven simply looked down at the pictures laying in the coffin and nodded slightly. He then returned to his seat.
Hana123
#74861744Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:17 PM GMT

Violet I sighed.. They lowered his coffin into the ground slowly as Danny Boy was played. A bit of an Irish song.. but meh.. He was half Irish on his fathers side.. so why not? "Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling From glen to glen, and down the mountain side The summer's gone, and all the roses falling 'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide. But come ye back when summer's in the meadow Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow 'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. But when he come, and all the flowers are dying If I am dead, as dead I well may be You'll come and find the place where I am lying And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me."
jmdestoyer
#74863277Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:33 PM GMT

Issac I sighed and stared as the coffin lowered. ''Rest in peace Charles...'', I say to myself quietly. I look around and see some people crying.
MrGiraffe1
#74864296Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

Vendaris- He sat there quietly as the coffin was rested into the ground.
Hana123
#74866633Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:05 PM GMT

Violet I sighed and walked away from the place.. 5:00pm was the after party. What were we celebrating? That he's finally dead? Well.. Either way, I was in charge of it.. I'll make it a true PARTAY.. Not only would Charles have liked that.. but also it'd lighten the mood a little bit.. It was still early and I had nothing to do.
MrGiraffe1
#74868929Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:31 PM GMT

Vendaris- He turned to his brother who was tipping his hat up after having down the whole ceremony. "Will you be staying?" Ven inquired. He looked at him for a moment. "Well, I'm not sure. We weren't that close..." After all these years, never changed at all. He sighed and looked forward again only to have his thoughts interrupted by Delilah. "I knew him better than you did. 'Sides, you don't ever have work." She said as she pulled his hat down to where it was before. "You knew a lot of people in high school..." He mutterd Ven knocked on his brother's head twice. "You should really learn to be quiet." [nerg]
jmdestoyer
#74870044Tuesday, August 07, 2012 8:42 PM GMT

Issac I got up out of my chair and went over to a table serving drinks. ''So ya going to the after-party?'', the man serving the drinks asked me. I picked up a drink and replied, ''Sure, it's not like I have anything better to do...''.
Hana123
#74873570Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:17 PM GMT

Violet First.. I thought about a few things.. [I'd have more things to talk about if you posted more..]