randy295
#79039583Friday, September 28, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

Name:The dark being(Form 2) Attacks:Dark Pierce,Darker Uppercut,Anti matter Beam Special attacks:Superior Jab(Player loses 150 hp may bleed) Apperance:A Dark Knight With Warlord's helmet blocking the whole head and has a Jabbing Dark Sword and a Gaunlet on his other hand Roblox Game that you battle it:The Quest of hope Location That you battle it:Dark Crystal Temple Clip Scene:dark Being:I have risen again! die you mortal! What Happens When Defeated:Dark being:ughh -falls on knees then transforms again- Bio:A Dark Knight who was granted as form 2 after his own body is destroyed completely Forms Before:The Dark Being Forms After:The Dark Being(Form 3)
hexagon400
#79078882Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:01 PM GMT

I'll throw in the Corruption King. Name:Corruption King Attacks:Earth Blade Special Attacks:EarthBreak Appearance:Basicly a brown Robloxian 2.0 with a face like Shadder's(see my first post on his fourm(p1)) Roblox game that you Battle it:Paradoxia Location that you Battle it:Near-Darkest Depths Clip Scene:[CK] Well hello there. I'm the coruption king. Now can i kill you? BATTLE ON! What happens when defeated:[CK] Hey! No fair! I'm supposed to kill YOU! Might as well make a Daft Funk. Name:Daft Funk Attacks:Technologic,Harder-Better-Faster-Stronger, Television-Rules-The-Nation and Brainwasher. Special Attacks:Around The World,Human After All and DJ Funk Cannon Appearance: A guitar. Roblox game that you Battle it:Paradoxia Location that you Battle it:Darkest Depths Clip Scene:None,Straight into battle What happens when defeated:[DF]Ow. At least The Beat still lives. I'M SORRY, BEAT! Bio:
Merluvlee
#79079874Saturday, September 29, 2012 1:26 PM GMT

Name: Ridley (X-Parasite) Attacks: Spits fire, grabs, claws, rams, etc. Special Attacks: Grabbing, not many bosses can do this. Appearance: It's a dragon. It's purple. It has yellow wings. As an X parasite, it looks like a blob of Jell-O Roblox game that you Battle it: Metroid Fusion Location that you Battle it: In a room, with lava. Clip Scene: None, it just flies down. What happens when defeated: Turns into Core X. Once that's been blown up with missiles, it just vanishes after a small period of time. Bio: It's an X Parasite, it doesn't have a bio.
TheUltimateDarkside
#79088173Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:44 PM GMT

Name:Troll King Rematch HP:4K-100K (4K is 1 Troll Guy and 100K is 50 Troll Guys) Attacks:Bites (Deals 120-200 DMG), yells LOL 10 times (50 per LOL hit) and creates an earthquake 20 minutes into the fight, ultimatly meaning your demise...... Have fun back at Floor 1. (Unless you have the Wings spell cast on you) Also it leaves you at 1 HP. Special Attacks:Troll Potions (Casts 5 random debuffs you you and casts STR III, DEF III and SPD III on Troll King, removes all Buffs on player) Appearance:Giant troll face, with a crown on top. Roblox game you battle it in:Noobley's Castle Battles Location:Tower Seven, Floor 4. Clip scene, when you're about to go into the staircase to floor five the stair case explodes and the Troll King appears. It says TROLOLOLO, casting Blind and Deaf for 2 minutes at the start of the battle. What happens when defeated:Splits into 50 Troll Guy IIIs. Bio:He's back, and dready for a rematch! More HP, more attacks and this time you're on a timer! Name:Troll Guy III HP:2000 Attacks:Charge up, then ram you. Heals any Troll Guy IIIs by 2000, if they're hit by it. It deals 140-220 damage to the player. Special Attacks:Reform into Troll Face King after 5 minutes. Appearance:A troll face. A SMALL troll face. ROBLOX Game you battle it in:Noobley's Castle Battles Location:Tower Seven, Floor 4. Clip scene:N/A What happens when defeated:Goes into RAGE FACE, and starts exploding. It's faster than you and when it walks into you it deals 400 damage (If you can outrun it for 5 seconds, it explodes standing there and deals 50 damage to all other Troll Guy IIIs and 10000 damage to Troll King) Bio:First one troll, then two, and now THREES! These things are the baddest of the troll group. They deal a HUGE amount of damage quickly, but they CAN hurt themselves and heal themselves!
Absxlve
#85043310Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:08 AM GMT

ALRIGHT! REVAMP! NOBODY HAS POSTED FOR 4 YEARS, SO BUMP!
Absxlve
#85043396Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:12 AM GMT

Name: Black Forlorn Attacks: Clone Special Attacks: Supernova Appearance: Looks like Darth Vadar Roblox game that you Battle it: Roblox Battle Location that you Battle it: The green mountain Clip Scene: (You:) I have fought many bosses like you before, but your gonna go down! (B Forlorn:) BRING IT! What happens when defeated: He explodes Bio: He used to be the White Forlorn until he is possessed
Absxlve
#85043683Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:25 AM GMT

Name: Commander Red Attacks: Vampire bite Special Attacks: Ray of redness Appearance: Is the father of Agent Red, so that means he is a vampire himself Roblox game that you Battle it: Danonyville (MY PLACE AGAIN) Location that you Battle it: Beside the statue of Commander Tonitoni Clip Scene: (Danonymous:) So, yeah, there was this guy calle- (You:) LOOK! It's Commander Red! Lets fight him What happens when defeated: He steals the valuable statue and runs away Bio: Is the father of you know who
Absxlve
#85044197Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:48 AM GMT

Bawmp
Absxlve
#85045123Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:42 AM GMT

Bump try 2
Absxlve
#85048934Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:01 PM GMT

Name: ShedletsKill Attacks: Dual swords, a chicken leg Special Attacks: Ban hammah Appearance: Dark Shedletsky Roblox game that you Battle it: SFOTH v 2 Location that you Battle it: The disappearing blocks Clip Scene: (Noob:) ILL EAT YOUR CHICKEN TROLOLOLOLO What happens when defeated: ShedletsKill gets banned Bio: Shedlesky's evil twin
bigbeeshark
#85053621Sunday, December 23, 2012 3:30 PM GMT

Name:The oringanal sketched lord Attacks:The sketched sword Special Attacks:The sketched worlds hidden power Appearance:A robloxian that looks like all the ones before him in the game Roblox game that you Battle it:World that been sketched(My work in progress place) Location that you Battle it:the sketched box Clip Sceen:Before you fight him:[you(after beating the master monster)]:Well that over now[The oringanal sketched lord(as he walked up to you)]:Well well well what do we have here?[you]:what do you mean?[The origanal sketched lord]:You deafeted the master monster, not even I can do that even if I am the origanal sketched lord[you];Origanal?[the origanal sketched lord]:I was the first here in this world, and when more people came to the world, they called me lord, that is intill you defeated the master monster, i come here to destroy you so i can be lord again[battle begins] After you fight him alot but still have not beat him:[the origanal sketched lord(knocks the sword out of your hands)]:This is the end of you(starts readying hidden power the first time or the last times)[Bigbeeshark(me)]:Oh no its not[The origanal sketched lord(he stops powing his hidden power)]:I was talking about him not you[Bigbeeshark]:me to[you];?(Bigbeesharks shoots his rocket launcher)[The origanal sketched lord]:no!!!(he blows up) What happens when defeated:Blows up and the game ends Bio:Before he was the lord, he loved playing games on roblox, that was before the thing happened, he press a button that was never ment to be touched, a door opened then shadows came out, the only place to hide was a book that he could never leave and so did the darkness.
Merluvlee
#85056015Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:08 PM GMT

Name: Origami Bird Attacks: Paper Peck, Paper nosedive. Special Attacks: Papercut (Inflicts damage every turn) Appearance: An origami bird. Roblox game that you Battle it: Some paper (character) game. Location that you Battle it: Cuddly Clouds Clip Scene: (Your character) stands there and the bird falls to the ground, causing an earthquake on the cloud. What happens when defeated: Unfolds and floats away, releasing the (main treasure of game), number 1. Bio: (Main Boss) has minions fold it/folds it by his/herself. So it was created.
Absxlve
#85067902Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:48 PM GMT

Name: TRA Mech Attacks: Shoot bullets Special Attacks: Shoots rockets (may cause self destruct when overheat) Appearance: The mech model I made Roblox game that you Battle it: Danonyville (Does it always have to be my place?) Location that you Battle it: Ontop of the golden bunker Clip Scene: (TRA Mech:) ROBLOXIAN DETECTED! COMBAT PROTOCOLS INITIATE. ACTIVATING ROCKETS, WARMING UP, LETS DO THIS! What happens when defeated: Self destructs Bio: Is a Mech created by DANONYMOUS for his primary group, TRA. But it got corrupted so it started destroying everything
Absxlve
#85073833Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:51 PM GMT

Name: Golden Hacker Attacks: Spam, admin abuse Special Attacks: Hack Appearance: Looks like a noob but is 99% smarter then a normal noob Roblox game that you Battle it: SFOTH Location that you Battle it: Arena Clip Scene: Hmph, your pathetic, you only defeated 7 bosses, but I defeated 1337! What happens when defeated: Cant be defeated, he's overpowered Bio: Works for anonymous
Absxlve
#85137205Monday, December 24, 2012 9:59 AM GMT

Name: The bump guy Attacks: Forum chat Special Attacks: Bump Appearance: Is a ordinary ROBLOXIAN. But keeps on posting forum posts Roblox game that you Battle it: The game forum thread Location that you Battle it: This thread Clip Scene: (The bump guy:) Man ... This forum is getting old ... I'll bump this! Bump! What happens when defeated: he rages on the forum saying this thread sucks Bio: He works for floodcheck
Absxlve
#90321312Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:51 AM GMT

Bump, haven't been playing Roblox for 6 months
rauluss1
#90321650Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:08 AM GMT

Name:Math homework Attacks:IN HORDES Special Attacks:No more free time ehehehe Appearance:Grotesc Roblox game that you Battle it:Escape school Location that you Battle it:Class room of MATH Clip Scene:Hehehehe What happens when defeated:Yay no more homework! :D Bio:Well it scares 99.9% of children Bump parody
Jaketheblake
#90333795Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:56 PM GMT

Name: The One Who Is The One Attacks: Amazing powerful magic. Special Attacks: SUPER POWERFUL TSUNAMIS AND WEATHER POWAH. Roblox game that you battle it: ??? Clip Scene: You are nothing to me. What happens when defeated: A alternate universe is created, where the witch and wizard didn't defeat the one, and someone else did. Bio: Toolongtosay.avi
randy295
#90346328Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:46 PM GMT

Name:The Dark Being(Form 3) Attacks:Punch,Dark Spheres Special attacks:None Roblox Game that you battle it:The War of Robloxians Clip Scene: Dark being:I have returned as a Ordinary Dark Human being! What happens when defeated:Dark Being:WAIT DONT KILL ME! Player:Your Wrong.... -Grabs and strangles his head- Dark being:AUHGUZ -Press A and B button 3 times!- Dark being:S-s-stopp.... -Press Y And X Buttons 5 times- Dark being:AGGUHAH! -His head is almost removed from his body- -Press Y Button 10 times!- Dark being:RAUAAAGGH! -his head is removed from his body lying Motionless you destory the head with your Holy Sword- WARNING:All ROBLOX GAMES I made up arent real
Jaketheblake
#90384865Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

Name:Fate Attacks: Endless unnamable attacks. Special Attacks: The Unstoppable power of Nil, and the power to summon The Great Nothing. Can also summon Destiny. Roblox game that you battle it: The end? Clip Scene: Fate: You have come this far...this is the last day you will stand. Destiny brings us together, and fate....ends you today. Defeat Scene: Impossible! You will pay for that! I SUMMON THE GREAT NOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Name: The Great Nothing Attacks: The Power Of Nil. Special Attacks: Unleash Nil into the world. Roblox game that you battle it: The True End Clip Scene: The great nothing emerges from a gateway in the sky, it is pure white energy...it is frightening to say the least. Nil seeps out of the portal... You must stop it before it ends everything you've fought so hard for! What happens when defeated: You are transported to NIL...a completely white endless dimension...There is nothing. What new hell is this? Another character awaits in the saga of darkness. What comes next? You've fought fate, and the great nothing, and so many other lesser beings, perhaps this isn't the end though?
yoshi34925
#90393780Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:44 AM GMT

Name: Lloramin Attacks: Falcon Punch, Nuke Special Attacks: Shoop da Whoop Appearance: Stickman Roblox game that you Battle it: Rob the ROBLOX Bank Location that you Battle it: bank vault Clip Scene: N/A What happens when defeated: Lifetime OBC and 9999999 robux Bio: he's indestructable
Absxlve
#135590568Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:21 AM GMT

*sniff* oh the memories are coming back to me! Revamped! Lets get going, hup hup hup!
neongoo51
#139873362Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:35 PM GMT

Name: NO Attacks: No, Nope, Nah Special Attacks: Heck no Appearance: A floating humanoid-like thing that has the word "NO" written all over it. Roblox game that you Battle it: NO-where Location that you Battle it: NO-where Clip Scene: None What happens when defeated: Nothing Bio: Formed from all denials that have ever happened. ...This was mostly just a joke. --[[ Shoot, I accidentally made another post.
pitaden
#139953489Friday, July 11, 2014 4:23 AM GMT

Name: Volcrian Attacks: Claw Slash, Cripple, Slash (If your weapon is sharp), Strike (If your weapon is blunt) Special Attacks: Any form of blood magic, Steal Weapon Appearance: A human with long pointed ears, long white hair, long claws, and fangs. Roblox game that you Battle it: Cat's Eye Chronicles RPG Location that you Battle it: Areofal Clip Scene: Can't remember :c What happens when defeated: Whoever uses the Cat's Eye Necklace on him while his body is on the pedestal. (What it's called I forgot.) His body slowly then fades away, while the user of the Cat's Eye hears his final thought: "I'm not ready to die..." (I think, it's along the lines of that). Bio: Volcrian was a normal race of a race known as a Wolfy. They are rare after the war of the races, and are either warriors, or blood mages, which you can tell from their hair. His brother was assassinated, causing Volcrian to constantly pursue the assassin and all who are with him. I just took this boss out of the main antagonist from the Cat's Eye Chronicles.
GrandmasterHeinved
#139960281Friday, July 11, 2014 5:36 AM GMT

Name: Bloxeris Attacks: Hack (It targets you fast and slowly weakens you and lowers you health until its halfway to 0.), Ban (Can rarely happen but If it does you will die.), Demoralize (Creates ads making fun of you, making you much weaker.), Support (Create ads supporting enemies, making them stronger.). Special Attacks: Dark Schythe (Remove 30% of health when hit.), Mad Murder Knife(Throws multiple knives that each deal 10% of health.). Appearance: In Famous games, Many ads, Evil meetings, Darkheart trades. Roblox game that you Battle it: Mad Darkness (A Game made by MonkryMonkry, before he was slain, it will be used to save ROBLOX from Bloxeris.). Location that you Battle it: In a dark, scary land with many hills surrounding a valley. What happens when defeated: It breaks apart, then has the soul of Loleris come out, with Darkhearts falling from the sky. Bio: Loleris was a nice old developer until he found the true power of the Darkheart, the Darkheart would capture his soul and take over his body, he now has turned evil Terminating all who sought to stop him. Filled by Greed, he is the force truly evil.