of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ChucklestheGoblin
#74628518Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:59 PM GMT

PLOT: YEAR: 2221 AD On the long forgotten planet of Madastar, a forested planet with foliage equal to that on the Earth 50 million years ago. A strange force sucks all orbiting space fleets onto it's surface. Passing industry freighters crash onto the surface every few weeks as shipments pass through the Tarador system in-route to another planet. Among the many ruined fleets on the surface, roam a mighty indigenous species known to mankind as the Jentovians: A large humanoid species, with technology primitive to mankind's, but a huge lust for bloodshed which runs unmatched. Stranded, all survivors must wait for aid, which will likely never come. As Jentovians lurk in the trees, bushes, rivers and even underground, Traveling through the forests becomes very dangerous, especially at night. As ship after ship crashes against the surface, the veteran survivors meet new friends. And enemies... Hey guys! Welcome to the Age of Darkness: Stranded RP! Below I have included a character sheet. As you play, you will meet new friends and enemies, learn more about them, and fight to survive. After you crashed on the surface, you were the one fighting, suffering, risking life and limb to survive. But now the threads have unraveled, and you have survived longer than your friends. New people have been stranded with you, and you are faced with the choice to help them. Or will you be their enemy? It is yours to choose in this exciting RP! Character sheet: Name: -PLACE YOUR CHARACTERS NAME HERE- Group: -OPTIONAL- (Place your primary military group here) [MILITANT ONLY] Weapons: -MAXIMUM 3 OF THE BELOW WEAPONS- -X-13 Assault Rifle -RT-54 Pistol -R-15 Sniper Rifle -PP-2 Trishot -BK-7 Missile Launcher -HW-00 AT Rifle -EFG-222 Machine Gun -ZT-72 Sub-machine Gun -LR-43 Laser Rifle -JL-62 Laser Pistol -Flamethrower -T-5 Chain gun -Knife Special: -PERKS- Rank: -PLACE YOUR CHARACTERS RANK HERE- [MILITANT ONLY] Regiment: -PLACE YOUR CHARACTERS REGIMENT HERE- [MILITANT ONLY] Species: -PLACE YOUR CHARACTERS SPECIES HERE- Species Description: -PLACE THE DESCRIPTION OF YOUR CHARACTERS SPECIES HERE- Militant: -YES OR NO- Bio: -PLACE YOUR CHARACTERS SHORT DESCRIPTION HERE- (Players will learn more about your character as they play, this is to make it more interactive) -RULES- NO God-modding. NO Mary Sues. NO Romance (Gross, right?). NO Spamming. NO Personal Info. NO Swearing. NO Killing another players character without permission. Listen to the Admins. ADMINS: (You HAVE to listen to these people) ChucklestheGoblin, ChumCreature, SGTthomas0725, KnightCrawler14, IndianBurn, iwv213 AND all the ROBLOX Moderators and Admins. You can only join if I accept your Character. MAX 3 Characters per person please. 2 Characters CANNOT have the same name. If your character dies, you character is DEAD. JENTOVIAN DESCRIPTION: A large, brown humanoid with bat-like wings, and tentacle legs. A fierce, monitor-lizard-like head with glistening orange eyes. Normally armed with electro-staffs, these creatures excel in the ability to send others sprawling, begging for mercy. The Jentovians mainly stay in the topiary, to avoid the dangerous creatures in the underbrush. Although these creatures have primitive technology compared to mankind, their technology is feared by the survivors on the planet's surface. While in a group, these humanoids must be dealt with caution. MADASTAR DESCRIPTION: A large, forested planet with 5 oceans that dot the planet. 3 times larger than Earth, this planet hold lifeforms that have yet to be scanned by the United Earth Federation (UEF). RELEVANT CITIES: (You can start in these if you'd like) Venith, Hraken, Trillagor, Rejjik, Ladivar, New Gaiden, Xanthorr, Kreldin, Rantax, Vardith City. SECTORS: (Cities are in these sectors, you can start inside a sector if you'd like) Bandeth (Kreldin), Friddsen (Rantax), Vardith (Vardith City), Zandaque (Rejjik), Gothiram (Trillagor), Darqe (Hraken), Cinderlash (New Gaiden), Praithe, (Ladivar), Claurd (Xanthorr), Lizem (Venith). To start in a city/sector, put the city name inside your characters bio. HAVE FUN! :D
ChucklestheGoblin
#74628597Sunday, August 05, 2012 4:59 PM GMT

Oh and by the way... NO FIRST POSTS! >:( P.S. FIRST POST!!! >:P
ChucklestheGoblin
#74631491Sunday, August 05, 2012 5:31 PM GMT

PLACE COMING SOON! :D I hope you like this RP, I spent a while thinking it up. After my unfortunate fail at making a silly RPG that was supposed to qualify as a "comedy", I hope this one turns out well. :D
ChucklestheGoblin
#74714091Monday, August 06, 2012 9:52 AM GMT

Since nobody's doing anything, I think I'll start it up myself. :( Here's my character. (You'll see me use him a lot in more than just this) Name: Ajax Raydin Group: ECD Weapons: EFG-222 Machine Gun, RT-54 Pistol, Knife Special: Great aim, High agility, Rank: Lieutenant Regiment: 13th Species: Human Species Description: Everybody knows about humans right? Militant: Yes Bio: Lieutenant Ajax is a loyal soldier to the ECD. He has short, brown hair and emerald green eyes. He would rather die than let his friends go. Since he has spent 2 years on this planet, he often helps others as they struggle to survive. He built his own camp in Cinderlash, just 4 kilometers away from New Gaiden. He wears a dark, protective mask not unlike a paintball mask. His EFG-222 has been enhanced with a grip, tactical light, scope and other attachments. Aged 22, he is relatively young compared to most Lieutenants in the ECD.
dasae99
#74714938Monday, August 06, 2012 10:16 AM GMT

I shall join. Here is my bio Name:Does not reveal.Refers to himself as 'The Technician' Weapons: R-15 Sniper Rifle JL-62 Laser Pistol Knife Special:Deeply intelligent,Good at hiding,Very bad user of firearms Species:Timelord Species Description:The Timelords were an ancient and powerful race,capable of time travel,but were mostly destroyed in the last great Time War,but some survived by amazing feats.Can regenerate if mortally wounded,but only 12 times Militant:No Bio:The Technician is a Timelord who survived from the Time War by travelling to a parallel universe (The one where all this story is based in) where Timelords do not exist,but ever since has been incapable of returning,because the universal shift sustained damage to his ship,also incapacitating time travelling,and is only capable of flying through the universe rather slowly.He has regenerated 11 times,meaning that he will die if he is mortally injured twice more.His ship crashed in the planet ,disabling flight.He only uses it as shelter,as he begins to brave the jungle....
dasae99
#74715034Monday, August 06, 2012 10:19 AM GMT

(Forgot character description) He has dark brown hair,accompanied by brown eyes.He wears a white undershirt,with a brown vest and a brown-gray jacket (So mostly what my avatar looks like)
ChucklestheGoblin
#74717291Monday, August 06, 2012 11:19 AM GMT

Accepted :D
ChucklestheGoblin
#74717344Monday, August 06, 2012 11:21 AM GMT

ONE more thing before we start... I'm in a different timezone. Add 6 hours eastern time.
ChucklestheGoblin
#74717492Monday, August 06, 2012 11:24 AM GMT

Ajax: The ship crashes against the surface of the planet, dangerously close to New Gaiden. Although abandoned, the cities on this planet are still dangerous, especially the subways. I watch as a distress flare shoots out from the ship located 3 kilometers away. I sigh, get up, and run over, my X-13 strapped to my back.
ChucklestheGoblin
#74717910Monday, August 06, 2012 11:35 AM GMT

Ajax: As I run over, a distant explosion rips through the air. I stop and turn, "Another ship..." I whisper to myself. I turn around again, more interested in the large U.E.F. Freighter that has crashed against the surface. I instinctively dodge a rock jutting out of the ground by jumping over it. I observe that the forest seems unusually thick, the birds that are usually singing have stopped. The forest no longer echoes with the raging call of Candaboars, large hammer-headed beasts. I approach the wreckage. No survivors... But plenty of electronic survey equipment, provisions and ammunition. I take a pulse of one of the victims, I notice that he is wearing the usual U.E.F. Legion Guard Kevlar armor. To my surprise, his pulse beats strongly. I drag him off to my camp. He has a BK-7 strapped to his back.
ChucklestheGoblin
#74724260Monday, August 06, 2012 1:57 PM GMT

Ajax: As I arrive at camp, I put the U.E.F. Legion Guard down on my bedspread that I salvaged from a wreckage a few months back. I turn around, and walk back outside. My intercom beeps loudly. "Lieutenant Ajax, 13th ECD, you need anything?" -INTERCOM- "This is Sergeant Bennet, how have you been sir?" -AJAX- "Sergeant Bennet?! I thought you were dead! Your body was nearly completely black from burns!" -BENNET- "You'd be surprised..." Ajax: The intecom buzzes as the call cuts off. "Creepy..." I say to myself. I unstrap my gun and walk into the forest.
Arstemis
#74724593Monday, August 06, 2012 2:03 PM GMT

How original. This hasn't been done a million times before in RP's, movies and books.
dasae99
#75153462Friday, August 10, 2012 1:00 PM GMT

Technician: I wake up inside my ship that is in so-and-so good shape,wandering where I am.I take a look at the scanners,blinking from low energy.In faintly visible letters,they say 'Madastar.Jungle planet.Home of the-.The screen goes black,only to stay that way.It's out of power,I speak to myself.I must brave the jungle for an energy source.Or people,at least.I hope I am not alone.As I step out,I see an emergency flare lighting up the sky.People!I roughly suspect the distance to be around 6 kilometers.I take some weapons,food,water and medical supplies and begin to brave the jungle.
ChucklestheGoblin
#75385945Sunday, August 12, 2012 6:51 PM GMT

Ajax: I suddenly see a flare light up the sky. It's getting late. The flare is roughly 13 kilometers away from my camp. I turn and run in that direction. As I run, a flashback rips through my mind: The Transport rocks on one side, a meteor. The men in compartment 3 are silent. Flying through this quadrant has become dangerous, UEF freighters have disappeared frequently. I hear a transmission coming in from the bridge: "Message: Turn back, dangerous. Get help, a strange transmitter is deploying a force that sucks all incoming ships down to the surface. Located by Forest 7. Message repeats: Turn back, dangerous. Get help, a strange transmit-" The message is cut off as a tremendous noise comes from the cabin. The ship starts spinning. I look around, Captain Jered and Sergeant Bennet assume brace positions. I do the same. The ship crashes against the surface of the planet. I look out the porthole by my seat, dazed. A group of strange, tentacled creatures, staffs at the ready, charge. The battle that follows is one that many men of the 13th will never forget.
mars1224
#75387061Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:05 PM GMT

Name: M4 Group: ECD Weapons: T-5 Chaingun, Flamethrower, and R-14 Sniper Rifle Special: Expert sniper, and is quiet, and fast. Rank: Captain Regiment: 5th Species: Human Species Description: It's pretty obvious.
mars1224
#75387260Sunday, August 12, 2012 7:07 PM GMT

Militant: Yes Bio: He was a Bounty Hunter before he left that to become apart of the army. He doesn't remember much of his past, and I do not like to talk much.
ChucklestheGoblin
#75394591Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:28 PM GMT

Accepted :D
ChucklestheGoblin
#78352542Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:41 AM GMT

Ajax, As I walk into the forest, I see a small purple sphere. The tip of a Jentovian Electric Staff. Strange... Jentovians don't normally travel this far away from the center. I hide behind a rock and load my gun. I risk a look over the rock. The Jentovian looks young, I'm not an expert on alien biology, but he seems to be just in his twenties. I jump out from behind the rock and open fire. The alien falls over dead, but three more take it's place. I engage. When one more stands, I turn on it. (click) I look down at my machine gun, the clip is empty. I pull out my pistol, I fire desperately, I haven't been in this close of a scrape since Markovia. Dead. I reload my gun and run silently through the forest, hoping I'm not too late.
ChucklestheGoblin
#78374410Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:51 AM GMT

Oops... I was looking through the plot and I noticed I forgot somebody. He's a great friend and RPer. EliteCommander111 is a new admin.
ChucklestheGoblin
#78374627Tuesday, September 18, 2012 12:01 PM GMT

Ajax, I run through the forest at breakneck speed. I suddenly see a humanoid object doing the same thing. I turn to face it, running towards it. It hasn't noticed me yet. It too is enroute to the newly downed ship. I follow it, seeing that we're only about a kilometer away. I stop suddenly: The downed shuttle is not alone, other shuttles are downed beside it. A mass invasion fleet that never made it to the target. But that's not all, a swarm of Jentovians are searching the fleet. I point my intercom at the humanoid I followed: Timelord, "The Technician". Without a second thought, I run into the search, killing Jentovians left and right.
ChumCreature
#79895695Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:22 PM GMT

Name: Bendak Starkiller. Group: (BLANK) Weapons: -RT-54 Pistol -BK-7 Missile Launcher -Knife Special: I iz sooper tough. Derp Rank: (BLANK) Regiment: (BLANK) Species: Human Species Description: What are you? Mmmm hmm, I think you know my desc derp. Militant: NEVAR Bio: I liek pie. Nuff' said.
ChucklestheGoblin
#79895865Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:25 PM GMT

Accepted (Derp) -_- You're an admin...
ChucklestheGoblin
#79896433Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:33 PM GMT

Name: Hades Raydin Group: ECD Weapons: R-15 Sniper Rifle, ZT-72 Submachine Gun, Knife Special: Like his brother, he has a great aim. Stealth Rank: Lieutenant Regiment: 13th Species: Human Species Description: Human Militant: Yes Bio: Friendly, loyal to those he trusts. Hades was stranded with his brothers, Ajax and Jekk. Hades was separated from his siblings and has made it his quest to reunite with them.
ChucklestheGoblin
#79896771Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:38 PM GMT

Name: Jekk Raydin Group: ECD Weapons: BK-7 Missile Launcher, HW-00 AT Rifle, T-5 Chain gun Special: Durable, Strong Rank: Captain Regiment: 13th Species: Humans Species Description: Human Militant: Yes Bio: The oldest of the Raydins, Jekk started his career in the ECD as a Heavy Trooper. He too, got separated and is now in Rantax.
loppolh
#79897186Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:44 PM GMT

..... - Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read -

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right