#74752224Monday, August 06, 2012 7:07 PM GMT

>pretty much
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#74752255Monday, August 06, 2012 7:07 PM GMT

How about their defense?
dominicthemaster78
#74752532Monday, August 06, 2012 7:10 PM GMT

I blame that on inexperience. plus it gave them 13 wins.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74753831Monday, August 06, 2012 7:24 PM GMT

let's start with playoff teams bengals- fluky, never beat a team that made the playoffs steelers- inconsistient, worn down and old ravens- no offence, joe flacco, getting old patriots- okay they're pretty good texans- in the worst division, managed to make the playoffs, always get hurt, lost half their playoffs broncos- peyton manning now, but still no good pass catchers
yoyo343
#74753985Monday, August 06, 2012 7:25 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
dominicthemaster78
#74754055Monday, August 06, 2012 7:26 PM GMT

And Jets have Tebow, and an above average defence.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74754156Monday, August 06, 2012 7:27 PM GMT

that is their only offence and everyone knows it guess who they'll be targeting? jets still have mark sanchez. tebow is in redzone situations, so its up to sanchez to drive them down the field in the first place
DeadMan253
#74755454Monday, August 06, 2012 7:40 PM GMT

Flacco getting old? What? xD Flacco+Torrey Smith+Anquan Boldin=Viable passing threat.
DeadMan253
#74755535Monday, August 06, 2012 7:41 PM GMT

Oh, read that wrong, derp. We're not that old though.
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#74755541Monday, August 06, 2012 7:41 PM GMT

There was a comma between Flacco and old. He isn't getting old, but the defense is.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74755766Monday, August 06, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

>flacco >smith >boldin >viable passing threat WUT
DeadMan253
#74755802Monday, August 06, 2012 7:43 PM GMT

And I find it funny, all the hate for Flacco I mean. He's not a terrible QB. In fact, in his first four years, he's won the most games out of any quarterback ever. If you look at the Patriots game, then you can see how well Flacco can actually play.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74757286Monday, August 06, 2012 7:56 PM GMT

1. flacco said he was the best QB in the league 2. flacco's QB rating for the season was aaron rodgers' worst passing rating all season he also had a lower rating than: matthew stafford jay cutler mike vick eli manning tony romo (BY 20 POINTS) drew brees cam newton matt ryan kevin kolb alex smith matt hasselbeck matt schaub matt moore tom brady phillip rivers carson palmer ben roethlisberger andy dalton (same stats actually) he beats out: tim tebow matt cassel ryan fitzpatrick blaine gabbert curtis painter christian ponder rex grossman jon skelton sam bradford josh freeman he's terrible. he's only better than the worst, and worse than the mediocre. and if you truly looked at the patriots game, he missed so many open recievers and instead threw it away or forced the ball into coverage, causing an incompletion
DeadMan253
#74758826Monday, August 06, 2012 8:09 PM GMT

*does better then Tom Brady* *still doesn't get any respect* makes sense. Doesn't every quarterback in the NFL believe they're the best in the game? If you say to yourself "Oh, I'm a terrible quarterback" Then you'll perform terribly. If you say "Oh, I think I'm the best quarterback in the NFL!" Then you'll play like you mean it. What has Flacco done this season? Oh, nothing much, beside leading a 90+ yard game winning drive against Pittsburgh. In Pittsburgh. On Primetime. Flacco's biggest problem? Consistency. I'll be the first to say Flacco has had games which are just utterly terrible, but he's also had pretty damn good games. Is it Flacco's fault we lost against New England? No. Is it Flacco's fault we lost against Pittsburgh two years ago? No. Random trivia. In the last two years, in the redzone, Flacco has thrown 31 TDs and 0 interceptions.
Sonic4life
#74759987Monday, August 06, 2012 8:19 PM GMT

Yeah, Halifax Town AFC started to suck, then it went bankrupt.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74765103Monday, August 06, 2012 9:02 PM GMT

>does better than tom brady in one game >tom brady still wins and you can't blame the defence because it was the offences shortcomings that caused them to lose and don't blame cundiff, because there were three other downs in which joe flacco proceeded to do nothing "Doesn't every quarterback in the NFL believe they're the best in the game? If you say to yourself "Oh, I'm a terrible quarterback" Then you'll perform terribly." 1. no, they don't. ever stick around for the post game interviews when they talk to the quarterback and he always says "yeah that guy is good and i respect him"? you probably don't. and rex grossman is going to sit down in favor of RG3 voluntarily. he has no problem with that. if rexy believes he's the best, he won't do that 2. that being said, no quarterback thinks they're terrible. but they know they're not the best. does curtis painter walk into a game against aaron rodgers and say "i got this, this guy is worse than me." and guess who else lit up pittsburgh? tim tebow and flacco is consistently terrible. the only inconsistency he has is he does good sometimes. 1. it is flacco's fault you lost against new england. did you not read the part about him missing wide open recievers and throwing into coverage? 2. perhaps you've repressed this, but flacco threw a pick six with five minutes left in the game against pittsburgh that sealed pittsburgh's win. that's a massive reason they lost even with this supposed statistic that he has thrown 31-0 in the red zone (i can't find a source for that), baltimore still only scored TD's 50% of the time in the red zone this year and 49.15% the previous year. that's just a sign that either 1. you're lying and made up a statistic 2. joe flacco is terrible in the redzone too.
spicycelerytherepeat
#74765197Monday, August 06, 2012 9:03 PM GMT

@sonic we're not talking about soccer. please read the thread
DeadMan253
#74773155Monday, August 06, 2012 10:19 PM GMT

The red zone state wasn't stated be me, it was stated by Jaws in the interview he had with Flacco. You really think I'm talking about the Pittsburgh game from five years ago? That's great if Flacco had three other down to do something else. But what counts is that fact that Flacco had thrown a perfect pass that was dropped by Lee Evans, said pass would of put us in the Super Bowl Our terribly conservative offense is another thing hindering Flacco. He has said before that he doesn't want to try and get just first downs and run down the clock at the end of games, he wants to put on more points, he wants to do more. I can do a full run down of the schedule, and break down his season really. Week 1. Vs Pit. Good game by Flacco, 3 TD, no INT 117.6 rating. Week 2. @ Ten Complete joke of a game by the entire team. Week 3. @ STL Good game by Flacco, 3 TD, no INT. 103.6 rating. Week 4. vs NYJ Terrible game by Flacco, D and Rice bailed him out of this one. Week 5. vs HOU 60.4% completion rating, no TD, one INT. Week 6. @JAC Terrible game by the entire team, 55% completion 1 TD, 1 INT Week 7. ARI Not a bad game by Flacco, completed 31, but threw 51. Week 8. @PIT Decent game by Flacco, great GW drive. Week 9. @SEA Completed 29 passes, which isn't bad, but threw for 52. Week 10. CIN Good game by Flacco, 105.1 Rating. Week 11. SF Didn't throw for many yards, but it was a defensive game. 100.1 Week 12. @CLE Poor game by Flacco, Week 13. IND Good game by Flacco, 2 TD, 1 INT, 102.5 rating. Week 14 @SD Ravens always do poor vs SD, 2 TD, 2 INT. Week 15 CLE Another poor game vs CLE, can't really explain why. Week 16 @CIN Didn't throw for many yards, but went 15-19 112.7 rating. So, in terms of good games, alright games, and bad games it's Good-5 Alright-6 Bad-5 I based these off of %, TD's to INT, Rating, and how the rest of the team did.
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#74773762Monday, August 06, 2012 10:26 PM GMT

If you like a team from the AFC you're going to have a bad time But go RAIDAS
spicycelerytherepeat
#74783535Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:06 AM GMT

"The red zone state wasn't stated be me, it was stated by Jaws in the interview he had with Flacco." and jaws works for ESPN he's an idiot "You really think I'm talking about the Pittsburgh game from five years ago?" ravens vs. steelers happens two, maybe three times a year "That's great if Flacco had three other down to do something else. But what counts is that fact that Flacco had thrown a perfect pass that was dropped by Lee Evans, said pass would of put us in the Super Bowl" lee evans didn't drop it as much as joe flacco threw a pass to a covered reciever. a drop is when a reciever drops a ball with little contest from the defender. the defender was right in evans' face, and wacked the ball away with ease. evans should've been given the benefit of the doubt because he actually caught the ball in the first place. "Our terribly conservative offense is another thing hindering Flacco." wanna know why it's so conservative? because joe flacco sucks "He has said before that he doesn't want to try and get just first downs and run down the clock at the end of games, he wants to put on more points, he wants to do more." that's what tony romo also wants to do we see what happens to romo at the end of games "Week 2. @ Ten Complete joke of a game by the entire team." HURRRRRR >forgetting flacco's two interceptions >forgetting flacco's 46.9% completions >forgetting flacco's 51.2 rating no guys it was totally the team's fault "Week 3. @ STL Good game by Flacco, 3 TD, no INT. 103.6 rating." >saint louis "Week 6. @JAC Terrible game by the entire team, 55% completion 1 TD, 1 INT" lol i saw this game it was abysmal "Week 7. ARI Not a bad game by Flacco, completed 31, but threw 51." >1 int >no touchdowns >not bad maybe i'm just biased because i'm used to great QB's like stafford and rodgers in my division "Week 8. @PIT Decent game by Flacco, great GW drive." still 59.6% passing "Week 9. @SEA Completed 29 passes, which isn't bad, but threw for 52." and an INT "Week 12. @CLE Poor game by Flacco," i should say >43.5% >against the browns "Week 13. IND Good game by Flacco, 2 TD, 1 INT, 102.5 rating." >colts "Week 14 @SD Ravens always do poor vs SD, 2 TD, 2 INT." that doesn't matter it's not like there's a written rule that any team from baltimore must get beaten by the colts "Week 15 CLE Another poor game vs CLE, can't really explain why." >old browns being unable to play good against new browns how he's painfully average i would have no problem if you just admitted that ray rice is the offence, and that the defence is the best thing about baltimore
extemmasfriend2
#74784057Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:12 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
FIRECAKE
#74784704Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

what's with all these long paragraphs http://goo.gl/W1BnH ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃ Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. I'm going back to the start. ⊂=-҉Ξ҉-=⊃
Zammy67rocks5
#74784754Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

ROFLMAO FIRE! -"Go out and buy some peanut butter yo"

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right