of     1   

madbob1999
#7482952Tuesday, April 14, 2009 1:09 PM GMT

if theres someting stange in your naberhood who ya gona call Ghostbusters if theres someting weird and it it don't look good who ya gona ghostbusers I aynt afraid of no ghost I aynt afraid of no ghost if your seeing things runing throh your haed who ya gona call ghostbusters an invisable man sleeping on your bed who ya gona call ghostbusters I aynt afraid of no ghost I aynt afraid of no ghost if your all alone pick up the phone and call ghost busters I aynt afraid of no ghost I aynt afraid of no ghost I haer it likes the girls I aynt afraid of no ghost ya ya ya ya woo who ya gona call ghostbusters if you had a dose of a freaky ghost baby you beter call ghostbusters who ya gona call ghostbusters let me tell ya bustin makes me fell good I aynt afraid of no ghost I aynt afraid of no ghost don't get caught alone when it comes throu your door unless you just want some more I think you better call ghosbusters who ya gona call ghostbusterswho ya gona call ghostbusters I who ya gona call ghostbustersI

of     1