of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Orobos
#7511550Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:50 AM GMT

It's 2011.. Zombies have spread. Some will survive.. Some won't Some will sacrifice themselves to save others You're destiny is you're choice Character Sheet ------------------ Name: Gender: Age: Bio: Weapon: (2 only!!) Weapon Name: Weapon Appearance: How you got you're weapon: Appearance: Personallity: My Character Sheet ----------------------- Name: Kyle Longstar Gender: Male Age: 19 Bio: N/A Weapon: Revolver Weapon Name: El Catch Weapon Appearance: Revolver How you got you're weapon: Father gave it to him. Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Item.aspx?ID=9683642 Personallity: Nice, Kind, Helpfull
Orobos
#7511596Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

Kyle: -Sitting on the side of his bed- -Sighs- Another day... -Gets up and looks out the window- (The zombies haven't appeared yet)
Orobos
#7513046Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:26 AM GMT

Bump
Toadlet
#7518444Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:34 AM GMT

Name: Frank Callahan Gender: Male Age: 17 Bio: Juat s 17 year old kid living with his parents, never knew he would soon be fighting zombies. Weapon: 12-Guage Shotgun, Combat Knife Weapon Name: Old Faithful (shotgun) and Lil' Demon (knife) Weapon Appearance: Standerd 12-Guaged Shotty, Very sharp Marine knife, never used. How you got you're weapon: Aquired from his dad who is a big hunter and Marine. Appearance: Matured. Looks as if hes been through a lot. Personallity: Quiet, if you make him mad, he will retaliate and make you regret it.
Cheer10197
#7518511Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:45 AM GMT

Name: Alice Cullen (lol) Gender: F Age: 17 Bio: a small girl with quite a few secrets Weapon: herself Weapon Name: - Weapon Appearance: - How you got you're weapon: uh... i am my wep? Appearance: later Personallity: later
chewbacca5
#7518799Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:30 AM GMT

My Chacacter Sheet ---------------------- Name: Randy Brown Gender:M Age:27 Bio:A scientist with an underground lab Weapon:Science and 1,000 IQ Weapon name:None Weapon Appearence:Anything he can get his hands on How you got your weapon:Private Schools and no playing just studying Appearence:Later Personallity:Smart, caring, responsible, and trustworthy
Zmine
#7519428Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:52 AM GMT

Name: Tavien Shov Gender: boy Age: 10 Bio: a boy in a giant space station in space Weapon: space laser,machine gun Weapon Name: None Weapon Appearance: space laser is a giant gun fitted with so many things it could wipeout pluto with one shot,machine gun its a machine gun-_- How you got you're weapon: i got attacked by aliens and i stole their laser,you think i wouldnt buy it okay it was in my drawer Appearance: has spikey hair camo jeans camo shirt and army boots Personallity: destructive.insane and a madman
comanderzoro
#7520465Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:29 AM GMT

ok! and me i will have on that movie before i repair my pc! (that will be the movie stats! i am never telling my real stats!) name:king tiger tank driver gender:male age:24 bio:an king tiger tank driver full of magic, madness and medals weapon:stg-44,dark telekinesis weapon name:n/a weapon appearance:stg-44 is an german machine gun, and dark telekinesis is the most powerful telekinesis! how you got you're weapon:i was the best king tiger tank driver. so, i was rewarded by a lot of medals and with the stg-44, and, with my magic and madness, i was rewarded by an dark magician with the dark telekinesis! appearance:black pants and shirts, pants with black boots, on shirt full of medals and holding an stg-44, and on face is **check it!**. personallity: madman, full of magic,full of medals and an expert in king tiger tank driving. vehicle:king tiger tank, of course!
comanderzoro
#7520574Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:37 AM GMT

**continue of the message** my real name(not in life!) isn't king tiger tank driver! is only my job! but my real name in zombified is:El scheneider. **ACTION!** **waking up and put chlotes up and look out the window.** hahaha!!!! the zombies army and the bigfoot army and the demon army has comed!!!!! easy like an baby! **use dark telekinesis to make a gap and throw all monsters in the gap(not the demon army!)** **repairs the gap** ok, god! say to my girlfriend i will survive! **bang! bang! bang! bang! bang! bang!** yeah! killed enemy demons! but what the... gasp!!! **get in enemy umbrella corp. prison** **TO BE CONTINUED!**
comanderzoro
#7520689Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:47 AM GMT

**continued** me:hey! i can escape with my dark telekinesis! guard:shut up!**freeze me** me:(grrrrrrr!!!!! freezed!**using dark telekinesis to get the guard's knife and break the ice and kills the guards**) prisoner:hey guy! i know a way how to get out of there! use you dark telekinesis to break you and my wall and get out! me:yeah! thank! but zombies! uh!**prisoner and all my friends get zombified!** me:ok! i will run on the base and get the rocket and get in the space station! **get in the rocket an go with it on the space station** me:aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! meteors and zombies in my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**get infected on head and legs** **get out of the rocket and going to the station** **TO BE CONTINUED**
comanderzoro
#7520808Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:56 AM GMT

hah! get antidote!!!!!!!! ok now i return to earth to destroy the zombies,demons and other monsters! bye all bye god! i will win **jumps on earth!** **boooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!** **TO BE CONTINUED**
comanderzoro
#7521056Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:15 PM GMT

me:ok! no ammo! only energy on dark telekinesis but i can't destroy an army of zombies with an dark telekinesis! but i have the best weapon, more powerful than atomic bomb! is:KING TIGER TANK!!!!!! **get in king tiger tank and kill the zombie army** me:ok, that is the result of the egality of the zombies,demons,bigfoot and skulls. the KING BEAST! king beast:RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me:ok, destroy it shield with the tank rockets, after that,use dark telekinesis to get the mt. everest and put it on the huge eye!**destroy the king beast's shield and get mt.everest and put in it's huge eye with dark telekinesis!** king beast:AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! RAAAGGGHHH!!!! ROAARRR!!!!!**KABOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!** me:uh,blood kaboooommmm! **and with that heroism and madness, el scheneider saved germany by the zombie asault** commander:good work,el scheneider!**gives to me the heroism and the hero medals** me:and now, i will let the anothers save his country!
chewbacca5
#7525980Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:49 PM GMT

omg!Im the oldest and im only 27 what about 45?I mean like little kids fighting zombies! rofl
comanderzoro
#7526243Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:00 PM GMT

you're crazy???? i am like an litle kid??? i am having not 24, 30!!!! i put the wrong!
comanderzoro
#7526382Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:07 PM GMT

**now using my telekinesis to rob the king of the aliens** muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the ultimatom plasma rifle from king alien **checking the gift ** tadaaa... uh. that is an poo!!!! hey, check that! probably is an nuclear weapon! and, i canot be an kid! you didn't i am an king tiger tank driver and my name is el scheneider and i saved germany from that movie in chapter 1?????????????
Toadlet
#7526834Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:27 PM GMT

Wow its amazing how one can ruin a RPG thread.
Toadlet
#7526936Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:31 PM GMT

Frank: *wakes up, then sits up in bed* Something does not feel right.... *Gets ready for his day then goes downstairs*
Orobos
#7536718Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:53 PM GMT

Commander is banned from my thread.
Toadlet
#7540461Wednesday, April 15, 2009 10:59 PM GMT

(Thank you) Frank: *Eats breakfeast while reading the newspaper. Still half asleep though, does not process anything he reads.*
Orobos
#7540672Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:03 PM GMT

Kyle: -Walks to Frank and sits down- Hi.
Toadlet
#7541203Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:14 PM GMT

Frank: *Still tired* Hi?
Cheer10197
#7541240Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:15 PM GMT

Alice: -sigh- *flipping through news channels* (i forgot to say that alice is 4'9 :3)
Orobos
#7546985Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:06 AM GMT

(4'9 feet tall? Kyle is 6'2 XD
Toadlet
#7548656Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:43 AM GMT

(Frank is 5'9 :D lol)
Orobos
#7548992Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:51 AM GMT

Kyle: Umm.. hello?

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right