of     1   

shadowmaster118z
#75287327Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:48 PM GMT

Cooler than a cucumber on a hot day Even if im skating, she just wanna do it my way Guess she thinks im burger king King of almost everything bout to tell obe whip her out like pootie tang bad mouth talkin.. she just want the brick hater man walking.. he just want to diss newb boy cussin a online kid, who never really did anything as kid Man, Keep on judgin. Make me bigger. the insults is my water, my mind is the trigger. the fans their my sun brighter then the mixture. (Read fast) in my cup, hit her up hope she aint your older sister.. Yeah.. (Read Slow) Enter these servers.. I love my team.. We aint leaving any sooner.. sooner.. This website gitch is Not the only thing Builderman needa fix MANNN CUT THE CHEESE OUT. THIS AINT TOM AND JERRY. THIS BEAT JUST GOT LOUD. CALL MISS TERRY. Cause. (Read fast) I aint doin nothing, might aswell do something ppl said i killed the game its ashame, i aint to blame Just faith, hope, and fame. Money over things. Family over friends. My family is them, which is Y.M.C.M.B only God can judge me make sure you capitalize the G after you discuss me. Tunechi.
tjstar124
#75288669Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:05 PM GMT

Nice, but there is gonna be one hater on this fourm... There always is.
somekiryu
#75289237Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:11 PM GMT

"Nice, but there is gonna be one hater on this fourm... There always is." No. It's horrid. And in the wrong section.
way245
#75289471Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:14 PM GMT

Why put Lil Wayne beside Freestyle? That doesn't make you Lil Wayne because you put "Tunechi" at the end.
tjstar124
#75289558Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:15 PM GMT

Idiot, hes Lil Wayne of Roblox.
BlabVoid
#75290129Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:21 PM GMT

Wrong forum still, this is ROBLOXiwood, it's for movies- not music.
somekiryu
#75290190Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:22 PM GMT

"Idiot, hes Lil Wayne of Roblox." oh so he's an annoying unoriginal "rapper" and this is in ROBLOXiwood for making movies, not pretending your a famous "rapper".
shadowmaster118z
#75291169Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:32 PM GMT

Tj. They're correct, i put this is the wrong form so ofcourse they're bad mouth it. The Rest of the above, Go make yo online movies. because just like you said im not a original " Rapper " for posting my lyrics online. Your not a original " Actor or Director " by posting your videos online. Even if you do it on youtube. so. Insult if you will. Cause im done. Peace.
BlabVoid
#75291338Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:33 PM GMT

I am an original director though so what you just said is extremely stupid.
somekiryu
#75292327Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:44 PM GMT

Go make yo online movies. because just like you said im not a original " Rapper " for posting my lyrics online. Your not a original " Actor or Director " by posting your videos online. Even if you do it on youtube. so. Insult if you will. Cause im done. Peace. PEACE and thus the ten year old thinks he's cool "YO" DonCurrency said I should only spam people who deserved it
DonCurrency
#75317817Sunday, August 12, 2012 1:03 AM GMT

I'm sorry shadow, you have been diagnosed with a rare form of stupidity. It will slowly deplete your grammar skills and have you believe you are actually talented. This disease is mostly found when subjects watch people who think they can rap and like them. There is no cure. I am going to have to call your parents. ~Don't Be Afraid to See What YOU See - Ronald Reagan~

of     1