chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7   

medic1
#85629038Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:08 PM GMT

Firstly, my brain is breaking from reading that, Secondly, whatever it is your blabbering about is properly wrong, so I'm just going to note that and move on
kali12321
#85629578Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

Great idea, well explained and organized. I hope to see more from you!
medic1
#85629588Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

Fixed.. Firstly, my brain is breaking from reading that, Secondly, whatever it is your blabbering about is probably wrong, so I'm just going to note that and move on Thirdly, if this thread is somehow spam in your mind, you are wrong 4 times over.
medic1
#85629697Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:16 PM GMT

Thanks for the support...
medic1
#85715987Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:11 PM GMT

ROBLOX ACKOWLEDGE. WE HAVE REACHED THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT NEEDED FOR THIS TO BE CONSIDERED.
medic1
#86296863Saturday, January 05, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

ACKNOWLEDGE.
medic1
#87408316Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:27 PM GMT

Okay, roblox team, you want to hear feedback from the community on where your game is going? Here is just some of the many quotes I have from comments on my two threads about where roblox is going. Read these, and THEN decide if changing into a 5 year old lego game is a fantastic idea. Listen to the community, for once, please. The two of my threads quotes taken from: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=75793732 (Almost 100% community comments are support, 7 pages of comments, on that one.) http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=87172070 (Newer thread, not as many comments) “This is really good. After a few years playing this game I've seen many smaller kids running about the place and I was considering quiting, thinking I've outgrown this game. I was trying to get my friends to join, however they thought it was babyish etc. Thanks to this thread I've realised this IS an everyone game. I hope you go very far with this, mr Medic, you have my FULL support.” -babysam “If they want it to look and feel better they are going the opposite way.” –Ronster55 “Time for...Democracy >:D” – RustyBlueSteel “I`ve been playing this game since I was 13, and the changes I saw have made this game more like a childrens`website. I support.” –legoJosh101 “I've been playing ROBLOX for over 5 years. I first joined in 06. My account was "roblox captain". I loved it. ROBLOX was an original game. Now, they just want it to be some stupid crap "retro" stuff. Where's the damn originality, ROBLOX? Now stop copying other bludy games. "Crafting System" Minecraft and a HALF, my dear. "More quality" More like, following LEGO's quality and dynamics. Be original, even if it makes you lose these new corrupt-minded noobs and random trollers. Is this entire website devoted to just making money, or helping people? 2 years ago, this was a game suitable for all ages. Now, it's just for little children that scream "noob" everytime you beat them” –brandon454545 “Listen to the community! Lego Universe Shut down for a reason!” –RubiksCubix “If ROBLOX does this, I'm done. I'm not going to stay here. I'm sure many others may agree with this. Support.” –Killer8605 “I support But the community is like 10- age. Lets fix that. And having adults and teens wont have innapropriate games, it will have more games like Apocalypse Rising that are very advanced. Gusmanak in real life is 15-17 so yeah. SUPPORT.” –lintlizard2 “It should appropriate for all, Agreed. Kids, Teens and Adults. But I dont get why they would put "Lego building game" because its not lego but I dont really care anyway but good idea.” -eaglemaneagle “You sir, have just won the game.” –Parthax “support. like, i couldn't have said it better.” –Xstarea “Supporting so true, my friends thought ROBLOX was really stupid till they tried it now they think its fun. They said it was nerdy and now there saying its legit.” –SRNitro “i support, your huge explanation and passion made me faint, anyone else support? without this ill quit this game when im 15! support! let the mods see! save chianticat10!” –chianticat10 “Full support. I'm tired of my best friend saying I'm weird for playing Roblox. She thinks it's childish only because that's her first impression of it. Also, the community is absolutely FLOODED with little kids. There's nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to see more of a variety of people of different age groups. I think if there's more older and mature people, then we'd have more fun, scripted games like Apocolypse Rising. I mean, our first page games we've had lately aren't very "first page worthy". But that's just my opinion. Anyway, this is a great suggestion.” –TwoParrots “This thread needs to be heard. ROBLOX needs to see this.” –Swat5600Backup “Great idea, well explained and organized. I hope to see more from you!” –kali12321 “My friends all think roblox is dumb. Support.” –froylin3 “I fully agree with the thread creator. Studio is a very powerful tool, and with it people can do amazing things. To me, using Studio to create is every bit as enjoyable as playing other games, and with the current userbase, the usage of it is too shallow for Roblox's full potential to be realised. Also, yes, Roblox's marketing should target a wider audience as doing so will not only increase the amount of players, but also improve the standards of games as more people understand the lesser-utilised side of Roblox and create more things.” –Kelvin98 “Too be honest it seems Roblox is being extra restrictive over the years. The quality of the community has drasticly degraded and results in poor quality games with this change in community.” -XxobrianxX “I remember in 2nd or 3rd grade, I saw my friend playing Roblox. A few years later, I create in 2009-2010 [Can't remember], Fadedwerewolf. It may have been safechat, but I loved the graphics of this game. Ever since. Here is ROBLOX's chain of people they care about on ROBLOX. 5. NBC 4. Old players 3. Guests 2. The noobs. 1. All the membership-rotten kids. Now every time I laugh at one's grammar, or pwn someone is game. They yell "NOOB". What happened.. So I support. NO LEGOS. It'll attract more nubs. I'd be gone .3. ROBLOX needs to think by themselves. I don't care if they want money. A game doesn't make money without an enjoyable platform. I haven't seen ANYONE who wants the Legoish update. >->” –weregirl29 “One smart Cookie I must say....you should become a manager. You are a people person.” –IFantastyScripter1 You see, roblox? The community actually cares about what you do to the game. And they, well, WE, want our voices to be heard. I will send this around and maybe start a petition. WE WANT TO BE HEARD!
medic1
#87498041Monday, January 21, 2013 8:28 PM GMT

sent that to all the admins I knew of :D
medic1
#87567255Tuesday, January 22, 2013 8:29 PM GMT

yee
medic1
#87790473Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:31 AM GMT

For god sakes at least listen

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     7