of     1   

kaifsindhi1234
#76125267Monday, August 20, 2012 2:16 PM GMT

[] I'm working on a game Called "Last of Us" [] [] Its based off of "Last of Us" And Arma II: DayZ [] [] I need Suggestions for my game. So I made this Board [] [] I will read each one every 1 week. And update in about 7-14 Days[] ------ Do not Spam Comments ------- ------ Suggestions could be anything Appropriate -------
BlackFather
#76125575Monday, August 20, 2012 2:21 PM GMT

Last I herd DayZ is a independent title. Gusmanak already made one, and his is great. A 'Last of Us' would be cool, but honestly, how would it convert into roblox?
kaifsindhi1234
#76525554Saturday, August 25, 2012 3:05 AM GMT

Well here is the Thing. Im working on my scripts right now, I guess all the people go like "Map first". Actually that might be only me, Other way, Imma work on this game as much.And when I meant "Based of Dayz" I mean it was going to sort of have some of the same things, just think it as Dayz and Last of Us Had a kid.
kaifsindhi1234
#76635886Sunday, August 26, 2012 5:31 AM GMT

Its been confirmed, Future Updates ; A craft system will be added. Gun shop, Medical shops, ETC Will be added. Unconfirmed Updates ; Backpack [] Store more stuff in [] Free run Pet system Nuclear bombs Radio [] Used to talk or spy on enemy that are using radio [] Only can hear 300 Studs away [] If using "CAPS" Voice will be 600 Studs away [] Types of Weps; _Craft able Weps ---RPG ---Sniper ---Crossbow ---Molotov ----- Many more will be added, but are unconfirmed right now _Found able Weps --Pistols --Rifles --Machine/Sub Machine Guns --Special [] Medical. Grenades. ---- Many more will be added, but are unconfirmed right now Game is Under development. http://www.roblox.com/The-Last-of-Us-place?id=86294778
Merciful_Manager
#76654120Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:04 PM GMT

"The Last of Us" is supposed to be a campaign style game,the idea is that you would run into people more than you would into those rampid wild zombies.
TenjinHyuuga
#76706709Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

I'm Well aware, sadly I don't know how to make this game into a Campaign. I had first thought of that but then I couldn't find any way to make this possible. Sorry if some of you will be disappointed, but I tried my best to make it come at least this far. I am banned for 3 Days so I won't be able to upgrade any thing for a while. And since of Roblox breaking my scripts I got to start from scratch once again. ------Kaifsindhi1234 _ _ _ Link to "Information Forum" http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=76126276#76706133

of     1