of     1   

crazytrex70
#76327240Wednesday, August 22, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

Anyways, this is not suppose to involve roblox at all, but here you go. How do I feel? Awake? No.. I do not feel completely lucid of my actions and able to do everything on my will. Asleep? In a mere thought of reality that is just a fragment of imagination that is created by the ultimate tool; a brain? No. I feel like both. I feel as if, I am lucid enough to realize I am in a state of being, and I am myself, although, I feel as if some actions flow through my body as if it were mechanicalized, and our reality that we call the real one is not real either, due to the fact that everyone’s perspective is different, and each persons’ overlooks are different, leaving the universe to be just that, and the thought of time and space real, true, but only by cause and effect, all rooting to one thing: Thought. What if no one thought of the earth being round, and everyone believed that’s how it really was? Most people would’ve believed what is there is right; and what the people say, is what reality was. But then there were people who saw more. They saw Mathematics. They saw History. They saw Science. Then There was a buildup. People soon built up on thoughts, ideas, and complete and incomplete work, they use the greatest tool ever, the only tool that can truly do anything. The mind. Some people such as myself may say that when you think about it, think about a gorilla’s perspective of the world, it would have life. It would be able to think, to realize, to summarize in a way that us humans have thought we mastered. However, some believe that the gorilla was merely a being, that human beings influenced by researching it, and it has one purpose on earth and one thing only. What I believe; I believe everything on earth has a purpose, whether it’s just to be there, or to support life itself. Those things such as rocks; They are there for a purpose too… They are and have materials, used in life. In which, everything has a purpose. And some humans believe that some humans’ brains think differently. The brain is a tool, they all are the same in my opinion, however, you get to give the brain your offers, such as research and information, and it gives you feedback, such as speaking, memory, and other actions. And some people do not realize that everyone has access to this tool, a tool able to be used for everything, and everyone has it? How can this be? Well, the brain has thought. You can influence the thought of what kind of state the thought Is by thinking about it, like if you think of an answer to a math problem, you can influence your brain and other body parts to interact and make another state of being which can be picked up using your senses. An example of this would be if someone said something, you should be able to hear them say it and think about what they say and what the word and it’s state of being is. And also, the brains capacity is only limited to how much you can memorize before your last day alive. In which your brain can make realistic drawings and configurations of thoughts into anything you want, and I have very good complicated ideas as well, that almost no others have thought of, such as; Teleporting Invisible objects Objects you can walk through And others I thought of these things using a theory. And that ‘theory’ is quantum physics. Quantum physics defy normal physical laws, such as an object in motion cannot be stopped until a force stops it. Well quantum physics is very good for creative ideas not thought of before. Currently scientists do not know how to influence or control quantum physics, but if they ever figure out, a good thing to look into Is my ideas, and I’ll explain. I’m not positive, and there is no positive answer to anything, there isn’t even a positive answer that we live, but if you used quantum physics and made a human beings’ atoms and quantum’s split apart, and dark energy filling in the spaces, due to the quantum theory, you would split apart in a random array possibly going through other atoms of air molecules and more and come back together in another place. Thanks to this we may be able to do the stuff that I listed a page above, so if you really wonder, like I do, about everything, you should look into this, and look into being itself, and the fact that reality is not fact, but merely opinion and imagination. Hope you enjoyed a look into my mind. –Crazy Is life a game? We were meant to master and complete, then head on to another game, this one lasting forever and unable to beat? Or Is life a gift, that our being created us for a purpose? Or is life random, like a game of roulette in which you don’t know what you’ll end up with. Like for instance, if you were not born as a human, would you would’ve been born as an animal? Or something else perhaps? Would everything be more clear through the other perspectives thoughts? Would you still wonder? -Crazy
chillfanner28
#84833670Friday, December 21, 2012 1:19 AM GMT

IM gonna find a servar for you so i can play with joo ;3
Goldhamber
#94856605Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:45 PM GMT

Crazy i know a good server its called Grudge Of Mine join me at 5:00 The IP is play.grudgeofmine.com! (Or .net)

of     1