XenonR17
#79687184Monday, October 08, 2012 2:26 AM GMT

"That's what I was thinking. He must've had a motive, but what type of motive thereof? I ruled out that he was insane. Never showed any type of any thing. No mental disorders. He was perfect, in a creepy sense. He developed the God Complex and such after his escape from the lab. He never thought of himself as the Ultimate one. It seems, as if SOMETHING happened to him after the lab. It wasn't the lab that broke him, and if it wasn't that-what did?" This was starting to become uncomfortable to talk about. Were there bigger powers not spoken of as of yet that was controlling this? And why?
captainrex5056
#79687759Monday, October 08, 2012 2:34 AM GMT

Jack "Was there anyone else on the High Security level? I was only in the Normal Compartments when they were fairly sure I was under their control. I was either there, or in the Combat Arena, killing off anyone I was ordered to fight. Frankly, I regreted every moment of that fighting. Half of it I wasnt concsious for, really. The other half it was me or the other guy." [I imagine they did stuff like that. Drakki and Summer supposedly fought alot.]
XenonR17
#79688270Monday, October 08, 2012 2:41 AM GMT

(They probably didn't, seeing as they wasted millions on every soul or close to that. I didn't see the dragon's post about it, but there were probably rooms that mutants were allowed to interact in and got out of hand quickly,) "I was there with Todd. They watched us like dogs and we spent a lot of time in the glass rooms where they'd watch for psychological disorders, physical disorders, anything- I was thinking they wanted us to be perfect," I wasn't going to mention Chame.
captainrex5056
#79689191Monday, October 08, 2012 2:52 AM GMT

Jack "Well, the guards at least, they like to watch and bet who would win. I bet i made someone rich. Some of their powers were powerful, one could read and take advantage of your emotional weaknesses, a realtive, wife, old wound, like a car crash in which you lost your sister, or whatever, make you relive it. But, when I was in my detached state, he couldnt sense my consiousness, Its like i was a dead man walking. He died when I.... I slammed his head into a wall. His skull skittered across the floor like dropped M&M's. He was only fighting to make it out alive."
XenonR17
#79689410Monday, October 08, 2012 2:55 AM GMT

"We were never allowed to fight ever. If we were found fighting we'd spend a day in our housing area for a few days without food and little water. Or so they told us. We never fought ever. They stressed it a lot. No fighting this, no fighting that. And with cameras EVERYWHERE and guards watching every move and constant surveillance we just gave up on the idea of murdering each other."
captainrex5056
#79689613Monday, October 08, 2012 2:59 AM GMT

Jack "You were lucky."
XenonR17
#79689903Monday, October 08, 2012 3:03 AM GMT

"If you want to call it that. I could've murdered Todd and he could've murdered me, but we never did. We were in there together. When I worked there, we kept most of the normal areas under control. Not a lot of killing going on-only in the fringes is that was looked down upon. The Fringes were places were places were unruly ones were sent. The ones that made it down to the final rung of the Ladder." (+5 if anybody gets the reference again)
captainrex5056
#79690172Monday, October 08, 2012 3:07 AM GMT

Jack "Fringes? I'm suprised they didnt send me there. Anytime anyone said 'Come on, fight me, Zero!' I would end up following their command. Zero was my nickname because I had Zero Personality, Zero Feeling, and Zero Intelligence. Or, 'ZZZ'."
lkbirds
#79690287Monday, October 08, 2012 3:08 AM GMT

{No extra credit for me :(}
XenonR17
#79690332Monday, October 08, 2012 3:09 AM GMT

"We usually never told people they were called the Fringes. It was an unofficial name that we designated. Chances are you were in there, after your first killing. Your hallucinatory state or maybe bad memory made you forget if you were moved. I really don't know, since I spent my time working with Kasey until I joined in."
captainrex5056
#79690500Monday, October 08, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

Jack "She was in the cell Adjoining mine..... Curious. I was never hallucinating. I was in a 'back seat' state. I could see through my eyes, and feel my punches connect, but could control none of it. If I was lucky, I could make my aim waver for a second, and stop a killing blow. But I couldnt do that except when I was at my mental strongest."
XenonR17
#79690615Monday, October 08, 2012 3:14 AM GMT

Well she did have mental disorders, which probably meant she was near the Fringes. But we never sent Female test subjects there. She was either in the all females Fringe or the regulars. "Hm, most curious."
captainrex5056
#79690694Monday, October 08, 2012 3:16 AM GMT

Jack "Perhaps it was temporary storage while they prepped a different cell. Or perhaps they were annoyed with her and were hoping I would kill her, which I wouldnt have done, as I was in control at that point, or they got their M/F mixed up badly."
XenonR17
#79690753Monday, October 08, 2012 3:17 AM GMT

( I didn't say any of that except "Hm, most curious." I was thinking it. I wasn't going to be like "GEE SHE HAS SOME PROBLEMS IN HER BRAIN" Right in front of her.)
captainrex5056
#79691287Monday, October 08, 2012 3:26 AM GMT

[I know. He was speculating. I've noticed that Jack and Xenku tend to draw the same conclusions. They both figured out the Methane tanks. Xenku didnt have to explain it to Jack, because he had a similar idea. Im not sure if Jack knows, i dont think so, but he didnt have to know to speculate that.]
XenonR17
#79691848Monday, October 08, 2012 3:36 AM GMT

I shrugged. "It was never my business for housing all of you. I was one of the workers."
captainrex5056
#79691991Monday, October 08, 2012 3:38 AM GMT

Jack "I'd rather not you bring up your employment with me. Im already straining to not take out my anger for your part in... *This.*" I gestured to my head.
XenonR17
#79692125Monday, October 08, 2012 3:41 AM GMT

He was starting to freak out.I coughed. "Let's just change the subject."
captainrex5056
#79692283Monday, October 08, 2012 3:44 AM GMT

Jack I furled my brows. Given the choice, I would go back to my old life. Not having to worry about all this. IF it was of no conseqense, at least. if I could have someone else take my place as Reaper all those months ago, I would have. I'm grateful for the people I've met, the oppertunities Ive had, buit this has really been one horrifying experience after horrifying experience.
XenonR17
#79692445Monday, October 08, 2012 3:47 AM GMT

It was too late. He was already too deep in thought about the whole thing. I tried to quickly move the situation to something stupid and something that only an Atrux would say. "So, seeing anybody?"
captainrex5056
#79692724Monday, October 08, 2012 3:51 AM GMT

Jack The more and more I think about it the more and more I want to smash his head into a wall. Then I heard his comment, simply turned toward him, and gave him a death stare. "Possibly."
XenonR17
#79692857Monday, October 08, 2012 3:54 AM GMT

Well that didn't help. He answered my question that he was seeing me, but I didn't mean it like that. He was seeing me as a target.I sat there. "Hey, can I get you something to drink? I'm parched." All I needed was some of William's stash and everything would be better...
captainrex5056
#79692911Monday, October 08, 2012 3:55 AM GMT

Jack "You wouldnt find anything to suit my gut anyway."
XenonR17
#79693049Monday, October 08, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

"Grains make everybody sick, but suit yourself." I grabbed Kasey's hand. "I'll think me and her will go out about town, and show off my new suit. See ya," I said. I quickly changed in my room and waited for Kasey to change into hers. Geez, why did ladies take so long to change? She finally came out and we went out, and paraded around town, showing off my new Q-crow suit.
captainrex5056
#79693818Monday, October 08, 2012 4:11 AM GMT

Jack I wanted to kill something. I'd settle for Trick'Or'Treating. I dressed up as ....well, myself. At least I owuldnt stand out. I walked outside. at least five other people were dressed up Reapers. No, ten. Elevel. Twelve. Why, im flattered.