of     36   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rstitch
#77485369Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:38 AM GMT

I thought of this weeks ago, right after I re-watched the movie. So don't get on me for copying the one that's already out there. Anyway. The time has come for the reaping. Out in the courtyard you stand, confident that your name won't be picked. But, in shock, it has. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RULES There's not many except for these: When you're dead, you're dead. Deal with it. Make your kills REALISTIC. Not, 'I threw a bomb, everyone died and I won.' Please, just post if you're actually posting. Try to spell right. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Happy Hunger Games. The year is 2006. May the odds be ever in your favor. Tribute C.S. Name: Ag3: District: F@mily members: Gender: Skill (like, what weapon): Bio: Appearance: Personality: Other: Mentor C.S. Name: District: Gender: Bio: Appearance: Which Games you won: (1-47) Personality: Other: Stylist C.S. Name: Gender: Bio: Appearance: Personality: Other: Gamemaker C.S. Name: Gender: Bio: Appearance: Personality: Other: May the odds be ever in your favor.
Rstitch
#77485750Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:41 AM GMT

Name:Jackson, but just called Jack Ag3: 17 District: 11 F@mily members:Mother, older sister, younger brother. Olivia, Angel, and Bruce. Gender: Male Skill (like, what weapon): Sword-fighting Bio: Jack is good friends with a boy by the name of Haymitch. whenever he and his mom go over to Distrcit 12, they always say hello. Appearance: Jack has dirty blond hair and glasses. He doesn't need them in a fight, though. He has blue eyes and is tall and strong. Personality: Kind, smart, crazy. Other: Jack has Multiple Personality Disorder.
littlemisshailee
#77486305Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

Hello. Do I know you from somewhere? I swear. You look so familiar. As if we are both in two or so roleplays together... But I'm positive that is someone else. Just kidding. Stylist C.S. Name: Celcuis Jay Gender: F Bio: Not much. Average life in the Capitol. Pretty new at this whole "stylist" thing, but talented enough. Appearance: Bright red hair in tight locks. My natural green eyes. Pale complexion. Wears... well... it's hard to describe so I'll give you a picture on my next post. Personality: Confident, calm. Hates the Hunger Games, and thinks it's cruel. Never mentions that, though. Other: Blind in right eye.
Rstitch
#77486384Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

._. Cool. Hey, you look familiar. Hm...
littlemisshailee
#77487729Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

Am I accepted heh? If I am, I think I might just put the link of the outfit my character is wearing on the post.
jetthehawk
#77493747Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:25 AM GMT

Well, this idea hasn't been overused at all. Maybe a little bit of variation, and a storyline?
Blueeyes98
#77496714Wednesday, September 05, 2012 4:31 AM GMT

(Hi angel. Um Rstitch, people don't visit other districts, just saying.) Mentor CS: Name: Selene Tronic District: 2 Gender: Female Bio: At 15 y3@rs old Selene got tired of watching Career after Career dominate the Games withbl brute strength and large quantities of food stored from the Cornucopia. So she volenteered without any previous training unlike most tributes from her district. At practice she learned survival skills only with maybe hand to hand combat once in a while. She trained mostly to stay alive long enough to find a way to pick off the remaining tributes. She also trained to climb with ease and camoflage herself. Once in the Games she proved that even without the training her district gives to most of its tributes she could still kill viciously. Unlike most Career Tributes she didn't like beating around the bush and giving the audience a good show. She killed, looted, then ran off. Once she acquired a knife from her fallen tribute, which she had killed with a handful of poisoned berries shoved down his throat after catching him in a snare, she used the knife to file her nails to a deadly point. With these she slaughtered 12 tributes, even the male tribute from her own district. Appearance: Corn silk straight, jet black hair that runs just below her waist. Her dark blue eyes are cold and unforgiving. She has kept herself in good shape, using exercise to drown out the memories of the Games. Which Games You Won: 39 Personality: She tells it like it is and isn't afraid of pointing out your flaws, sometimes to the extent of being insulting. Other: Due to her cat like behavior during the Games, sticking to the shadows and slitting people's throats with her nails she had the Capitol surgically give her cat claws rather than human finger nails.
Rstitch
#77525912Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:36 PM GMT

Alright. Variation? Ok. And Blue, you're right. But here's another storyline. A rebellion is starting. It started with Distrcit 5, and is spreading across the districts. So this year, the Games are harder. Much harder. The gamemakers have some special ideas for tormenting the rebelling district's tributes. Also, there is a tribute who is serving under the Capitol. This person has some advantages because the entire Capitol is rooting for them. Or at least most of them. Seek the traitor out, and you must make sure he doesn't win.
Rstitch
#77525952Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:37 PM GMT

And both accpeted.
Rstitch
#77526016Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:38 PM GMT

Wish more people would come. We need more tributes. Invite your friends. Please! We can't have that much of a story with only two tributes.
littlemisshailee
#77528163Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:07 PM GMT

Lol. How about, once the stylist part is over, I have some tribute from like District 6?
Blueeyes98
#77536012Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

(Oh I like the variation. >:3 Traitors are always the best when it comes to a plot twist. X3 I can ask a few of my friends to join, no guarantees though.)
DoomDark
#77537086Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:53 PM GMT

Possibly in. D4 for now.
theheirofbreath
#77537326Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

Seems original.
Rstitch
#77547651Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:02 AM GMT

Yup, Angel. But make his or her C.S. before it starts. And P.s. Yes, join this forum! We need more members. Only two tributes so far, maybe three.
UnstableSocks
#77547850Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:05 AM GMT

Just saying this outloud. Its the 48th hunger games. AND ITS IN 2006!?!?!?!?!?
Rstitch
#77549975Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:39 AM GMT

Yep. I don't know what year th Hunger Games were in. Seriously, it doesn't matter.
SimulationTerminated
#77550202Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:43 AM GMT

It does too matter >:c
Hollyleaf179
#77550538Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

Tribute CS. Name:Prim Marie Ag3:15 District:12 F@milt Members:Mother,Sarah Marion and her little sister Rose. Gender:Female Skills:Is skilled with a bow and arrows,due to having to hunt illigely for her family. Bio:She was 10 when her own father died in another mining accident.Her mother worked as hard as she could,but couldn't keep the family going alone.She decided,since her father used to take her out hunting,she would help.She snuck out everyday since then with her best friend,Sam,and hunted for both there families.They joke around,of course.He says things that she wouldn't dare to about the capitiol.Since then,they had started dating.When she was chosen,he was heartbroken.He gave her a necklace.It was a locket,flames with a small heart in the middle.It opened up on one side with a picture of him and the other,a picture of the two kissing.She kept it with her,never took it off.At there final goodbyes,she swore she would do her best to win for them. Appearance:She has long,flowing,straight dirty blonde hair.She has amazing sea-blue eyes.She wears a jet black tank-top and short basket-ball shorts. Personality:She is sweet,kind and caring.Once in the ring,she will totally different.Prepared to kill to get back to the one she loves.Aggressive,rude and skilled with cold,unforgiving,firey eyes. Other:She is a great climber and artist but has never been able to draw.She can do gymnastics and is a very fast runner.She is also skilled with throwing knifes.
bobpi
#77550683Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:51 AM GMT

Gamemaker C.S. Name: John Markson Gender: M@le Bio: His family was historically gamemakers, and he was forced to be a gamemaker. He hates the Hunger Games and was horrfied when he had to be a gamemaker, inflicting his wrath on innocent teens. Appearance: He has bright blue eyes and short dark hair. He has light tanned skin and usually wears a black long-sleeved shirt and dark brown cargo pants. He has a distinctive scar on his arm that is shaped like a L. His trusting smile is almost always smiling. Personality: He is a nice young man and can sometimes be furious when his beliefs were strongly disagreed with. He dosent argue often but is always up for a debate. Other: N/A
Blueeyes98
#77589511Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

(Bump.)
Rstitch
#77590932Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:57 PM GMT

Well sorry if it doesn't matter. But it really doesn't. just pretend I didn't say anything.
littlemisshailee
#77591047Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:59 PM GMT

Two posts above... that's sad. Name: Everyiah (EV-ER-I-AH) Topazver Ag3: 13 District: 1 F@mily members: Aurie(sister), Jewel(mother), and Thomas(father) Gender: F Skill (like, what weapon): Throwing knives Bio: Mother and father work as winemakers. They make enough just so as I can live well. When I was picked for the Hunger Games, they were panic-stricken. But I figure they'll soon forget about me, anyways. Appearance: Dark brown hair that does to shoulder. Usually pulled back in a ponytail. Bright blue eyes. Tanned complexion. Personality: Not really like the Careers. Can be nice if you giver her a chance... Other:
Blueeyes98
#77591272Friday, September 07, 2012 12:01 AM GMT

(One of the joiners, please concider being tribute in district two please! I'm a mentor without anybody to mentor. :\)
Rstitch
#77591335Friday, September 07, 2012 12:02 AM GMT

Accepted. Let's just wait for one more. Please invite your friends.

of     36   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right