bob8644
#77698740Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:01 PM GMT

N.ame: Rock Trevowski N.ickname: Rock N' Roll A.ge: Eightteen Race: White, USA Items: Swiss Army Knife, Cellphone Weapons: Swiss Army Knife Personality: A bit of a showoff. Bio: As a child, rock tryed to get the attention of other girls his age, but they wouldn't do it. Now, as a teen, he is a Brown Belt Strengths: Insect bites Weaknesses/Fears: Spiders, the apocalypse, Heights. Mutant powers: Laser eyes Other: He gets a lot of leg cramps.
McJuke
#77698762Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:01 PM GMT

N.ame: Jordan Art N.ickname: (Optional) A.ge:17 Race: (Skin color and country you were born in) America, white Items: (Max 8, 2 big ones and the rest stuff Bic ighter-sized) He has a notebook and pen, A and a lighter passed down from his grandfather that he always loved. Weapons: (Max 3) (Yes, you have to put the Swiss Army knife here if you have it in items) Two short cold steel knives and crowbar Personality: He is shy I tries to stay away from people if he sees them. Luck is always with him and a fire inside him tells him never to give up. Bio: (This is your life story) The change was all too fast, people around him started to die. He took cover in a tornado cellar with a man who lived across the street. The man went out and opened the dor to see if the chaos stopped. It didn't. all of his family died from the disaster ever since hes been shy and quiet. Weaknesses/Fears: Other people rats and water Mutant powers (if you want to do it that way): (Max 4, not overpowered) when he was first exposed to the sun he felt a burn in his chest. We was knocked out for 5 minutes.Those five minutes changed his life. When he woke up he was badly sunburned, de-hydrated and his veins looked almost reddish yellow. His power is when he is in great pain his veins will glow and his hands will catch fire and he can throw fire balls for a short period of time. (10-20 seconds?) Other: Shadow Survivor ~italian of OT~
Superfastalt2
#77699169Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:06 PM GMT

@Bob Lazer Eyes is a bit too powerful don't you think? Unless its like in portal 2 where its just a small burn or distraction OR not a strong one like in factories.
McJuke
#77699229Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:07 PM GMT

super is mine too powerful? I kinda tried to make it if its a dire situation ~italian of OT~
Superfastalt2
#77699426Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:09 PM GMT

For 10 and 20 seconds, you can't do much then fire 3 balls or distract them. If I was an admin, I'd say its balanced.
McJuke
#77699454Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:10 PM GMT

^_^ ~italian of OT~
McJuke
#77700501Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:22 PM GMT

um bump? ~italian of OT~
Rstitch
#77738965Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

._. BUUUUMP
l0ldude1
#77776214Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:43 AM GMT

Srry, I've been offline. I live over in England
l0ldude1
#77776283Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:45 AM GMT

Bob, I told you to read the rules. Cellphones are nowhere in there. Not yet. And your personality is supposed to be not a sectence you write but a limited number of personalities. McJuke Same for you. Try again.
l0ldude1
#77776298Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:45 AM GMT

(WAIT SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE) (THE PP AND IP THING IS IN RUINS) You're both accepted.
l0ldude1
#77776341Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:47 AM GMT

I have decided to make my characters after all. I will be the three main villians for the Shade series.
l0ldude1
#77776554Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:53 AM GMT

N.ame: Igalio Wasavisci N.ickname: The Magician A.ge: Unknown, around 30 Race: White, Italian but can speak English Items: Cane with ball at the top instead of curve, top hat Weapons: Throwing cards, or whatever he can think ofwhen he is in hypnotising mode Personality: Insane and needs attention. After tghe heatwave, he became lonely and was even more insane. Bio: Igalio Wasavisci was brought up in the streets of Paris. He went to the circus one day and became, you could say, "Hypnotised" to the magician. He learned all of the tricks, and became a villian mastermind when the explosion happened. Strengths: Sand can heal him Weaknesses/Fears: Fear, being beat at his own game, weakness, he cannot heal entire limbs, just cuts and gapes Mutant powers: Master of hypnosis, can heal self with sand, his cards hurt if he throws them Other: Shadow survivor
l0ldude1
#77776597Sunday, September 09, 2012 6:55 AM GMT

When you're all online, we can start the RP.
l0ldude1
#77776955Sunday, September 09, 2012 7:06 AM GMT

(BUMP)
l0ldude1
#77777033Sunday, September 09, 2012 7:09 AM GMT

Let's make it fourty posts shall we :3
l0ldude1
#77777400Sunday, September 09, 2012 7:19 AM GMT

(Bump.)
bob8644
#77784322Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:05 PM GMT

( I'm online trlololololol ) Rock " Where are the girls? " I say.
Rstitch
#77980303Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:07 PM GMT

HEY I just made a new rule. None of you can post! That's the perks of being admin.
Rstitch
#77980320Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:07 PM GMT

Just kidding.
thEsotericSoul
#77983418Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:39 PM GMT

(I'll be joining in a sec. Let me fetch my CS!)
thEsotericSoul
#77984099Wednesday, September 12, 2012 3:06 PM GMT

N.ame: Winter Frey N.ickname: None A.ge: 18 Race: White, tan skin, due to so much sunlight. She was born in Australia. Items: She carries a few refillable water bottles, some protein bars, about 50 dollars in cash, a watch, and a cell phone with charger(?). Weapons: Only a knife that looks like a gun. Appearance: Winter has wavy fiery red hair coming down to her waist and stands at 5'7. She has a curvy figure and white straight teeth due to having braces when she was in middle school. Winter has light brown eye brows lying above her hawk green eyes. A small layer of black make-up is worn around her eyes and her finger nails are painted red with black zebra stripes. She has a heart shaped face with a slightly pointy nose and rose red lips. She has small ears but can actually hear quite well. On the right side of her forehead she has a small scar from when she was little. Winter wears black ripped short shorts with a red cropped shirt. She has a tat.too of a skull right below the back of her neck and wears a black locket around her neck. Winter wears black skull earrings with a matching bracelet. She has black leather high heel boots coming up above her knees that have a few scrapes on them with red stockings barely shown above the boots. (She’s not Goth. Punk is a better term. Also, she will take of her boots once she gets to hot.) Personality: Winter does NOT like being told what to do unless it's necessary. She is always the one to have the last say in an argument. She is very as.sertive and doesn't like to be called a 'kid'. She is not afraid to state her opinion in any matter whatsoever. Do not get on Winter’s bad side, it will probably only end up with you on the ground in a position you probably don’t want to be in. She can’t stand obnoxious people and tends to hang out in the wrong crowd. Bio: Winter Frey was born in Sy.dney, Austr.alia and moved to New Jersey when she was only eleven years o.ld. Living in a large city, Winter adjusted to the city life right away. Her first year of middle school was horrid for her when she was picked on because of her ‘funny voice’. She spent most of her first year cooped up in her room when, suddenly, in high school she found her crowd, a group of kids who always got in trouble. Winter used to be a goody-goody, but ever since she’s joined the bad ga.ng, she’s been the complete opposite. When the explosion hit, Winter was working at a local cafe and she lives in her own apartment new the cafe Strengths: She is a fast runner. Weaknesses: She hates the heat and can sometimes get to overheated and faint. (true story.) Mutant powers: (Doesn't know about them yet?) Can control wind and can cause pain. Other: Hello there. (I might edit later when I find something I need to fix. If there ae any problems with my CS let me know.)
Rstitch
#77997288Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:54 PM GMT

Accepted, as far as I know. The only thing I'm not sure about is the cell phone. I think Shade may allow it, but...
thEsotericSoul
#77997961Wednesday, September 12, 2012 9:04 PM GMT

(Alright, thanks.)
Rstitch
#78058126Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

You're welcome. BUUUMMMMPP