of     1   

hotstuff999
#78162086Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:38 PM GMT

I have made one suggestion before that was on the NTS list. Sorry about that, but I do have some very good suggestions that you should read about. Warning this will be quite long so leave NOW if you don't want to read something long. Suggestion number ONE: Just a link. roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=78157905 Suggestion number TWO: On people's profiles, like roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=1176708, you should be able to see their join date and when they last logged off probably below their blurb. Suggestion number THREE: I really liked it about a year ago when you could choose your site theme. Can you bring that back? I don't really care about it but it was nice for people who played back when and liked the old site theme. Suggestion number FOUR: Trade non-limiteds! I only have 20 days left of BC on 3 of my accounts. I only got that BC because I wanted to trade their items to this account. I had no idea you could only trade limiteds. This is a great idea. Suggestion number FIVE: Being able to see older versions of your character. I'd like to see how people and I looked a long time ago. Not a big deal, but it's kinda cool. Suggestion number SIX: In-game PM/FR notifier. This is a very old suggestion, credit to IAAW/lutch5. That's all, I hope you thought these were good suggestions. Leave a reply of feedback or questions or just comments. Thanks for your time.
popflow
#78162768Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:49 PM GMT

I don't like the 5th suggestion, other then that... ~SUPPORT~ :3
bovine123
#78176128Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:51 PM GMT

Suggestion 1: No, because people can just remake limited and rare gears and make them free. 2: Join date, yes. Instead of last logged off, how about "last seen," like it says when you search them under the 'people' tab. 3: The new site update came with bug fixes, so it's not exactly easy to revert it. 4: I don't see why not. 5: Support. 6: Support only if you could disable the feature.
watevs44
#78176446Saturday, September 15, 2012 7:55 PM GMT

1. Abusable. No Support 2. Support 3. I don't see why not. 4. Support 5. Yeah, I guess 6. Yeah !Dream Crusher Strikes Again:3
hotstuff999
#78190464Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:47 PM GMT

Thanks guys. - @tomerlined

of     1